Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5275|San Angelo, TX

killer21 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

My personal guess is 10-7 Saints.
Really?  You think the Cowboys D will stop Drew Brees?
No.  DeMarcus Ware is has a hurt neck and may not play Saturday, our safeties have been slippin up lately, and the D-Line tends to get soft mid-way through the 3rd which is bad because the Saints tend to get hot in the 3rd and 4th.

Romo was solid Sunday which means he will probably not be Saturday, he tend to show up, then not show up, then show up, so on and so forth.  Witten will be a rock solid performer as always and Roy Williams could be a major factor if he could learn how not to drop balls every other fucking throw.  Thing is, Dallas might have a shot if it weren't for Nick Folk, the fucking bum, missing every other field goal he attempts.  Nick Folks about to get his ass fired for sure.

These things along with the December curse, the fact that we are 0-2 so far in December, as well as going up against a 12-0 team with something to fight for AND we are playing them in NO at the Superdome.

We gonna lose.  If we don't I'll request a 3 day ban.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
Cowboys 13
Saints 9
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
Saints - 2
Cowboys - 1
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Iconic Irony wrote:

No.  DeMarcus Ware is has a hurt neck and may not play Saturday, our safeties have been slippin up lately, and the D-Line tends to get soft mid-way through the 3rd which is bad because the Saints tend to get hot in the 3rd and 4th.

Romo was solid Sunday which means he will probably not be Saturday, he tend to show up, then not show up, then show up, so on and so forth.  Witten will be a rock solid performer as always and Roy Williams could be a major factor if he could learn how not to drop balls every other fucking throw.  Thing is, Dallas might have a shot if it weren't for Nick Folk, the fucking bum, missing every other field goal he attempts.  Nick Folks about to get his ass fired for sure.

These things along with the December curse, the fact that we are 0-2 so far in December, as well as going up against a 12-0 team with something to fight for AND we are playing them in NO at the Superdome.

By law, I'm supposed to say "Ya" that the Cowboys will lose because I am a Redskins fan. (insert joke about the 'Skins sucking harder this year than Tom Cruise) However, I will say that I think the Cowboys will give the Saints a good game.  I don't see it being a blowout....I'm not sure Wade Phillips can survive that....
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5249
skins have actually turned it around since they got buddy from the retirement home. also, sports section is that way
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5275|San Angelo, TX

killer21 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

By law, I'm supposed to say "Ya" that the Cowboys will lose because I am a Redskins fan. (insert joke about the 'Skins sucking harder this year than Tom Cruise) However, I will say that I think the Cowboys will give the Saints a good game.  I don't see it being a blowout....I'm not sure Wade Phillips can survive that....
Get the fuck out of my thread you damn dirty Redskin fan.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Iconic Irony wrote:

Get the fuck out of my thread you damn dirty Redskin fan.
lol.  See.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6231
Cowboys - 3
Saints -1
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6177
Cowboys - 8
Saints - 3
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6474|Foothills of S. Carolina

cowboys 4
saints 1
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto
Saints- 4
Cowboys 5
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Saints 8
Cows 3
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6352|Troy, New York
Cowboys - 8
Saints - 5
Also dammit haffey, took the one I wanted.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6174|Sydney | ♥

Saints 7-2 Cowbullsits

Last edited by tazz. (2009-12-15 17:59:15)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5596|Vacationland
Cowboys-8
Saints-4
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
I think I like the concept of betting karma for whatever including which team will win, doesn't have to be specific though.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5275|San Angelo, TX

War Man wrote:

I think I like the concept of betting karma for whatever including which team will win, doesn't have to be specific though.
Then post a bet dumbass.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5275|San Angelo, TX
Grid Updated
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead
No idea how american football works but I'll take row 6 column 4.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
I'll take Saints 6-3

Last edited by RTHKI (2009-12-16 10:37:34)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5275|San Angelo, TX

Peter wrote:

That one is taken and since you don't know anything about football anyways, I gave you Column 6 row 4.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

Iconic Irony wrote:

Peter wrote:

That one is taken and since you don't know anything about football anyways, I gave you Column 6 row 4.
side bet - ^ there's your winner . . .
War Man

Iconic Irony wrote:

War Man wrote:

Then post a bet dumbass.
By specific I mean predicting the score.No reward for just predicting who wins.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

But when you predict the score - you predict who wins.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
War Man

AussieReaper wrote:

But when you predict the score - you predict who wins.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/r … cepalm.gif
But when you predict who wins you don't necessarily predict the score

Last edited by War Man (2009-12-16 21:12:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard