The_Lone_N00b
+2|6786
Ok, I'm really good at bombing with jets which drop 5 bombs at a time. But I'm awful with the ones that drop 2 bombs at a time. How can I improve, and the only single player maps with jets are 5 bomb droppers

Last edited by The_Lone_N00b (2006-04-12 18:56:17)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6856|Cologne, Germany

moved to BF2:Help

I recommend you use the search. There are lots of pilot guides around here. Maybe also check the Wiki ( see top navigation ).
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6652|USA
try operation clean sweep and be US on singleplayer there jet has 2
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6642|Norway
training, training, training. you should find a way you feel is working for you, and not others
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6680
Just fly up, then point down and gun the hell out of them - If you don't blow it up drop a single bomb on them....kabooom
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6786
Btw, how do you drop single bombs, I alway click and it drops 2
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6700|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
You Go Ahhhhhhh  Kamakazie And Drop Then Ur Missles Then Boom Ur Dead And Those People Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lord_tyler_486
+54|6767|Upper Franconia
This here MIGHT help.  It took me about 15 minutes to find out where my bombs will land when divebombing but now I can kill any tank.
https://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8675/asdf4jr.th.jpg
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6767
Create a local server (WAke Island 2007) or practice in unranked servers.
SuB
+50|6691

elite3444 wrote:

its the F15 thus 5
Firestarter
+12|6629
Hey, for that thumbnail on Imageshack that one guy posted, it's not exactly there. it's in between the bottom line and the one that the blue arrow is near. the space in between is the random location of drop according to speed and angle of delivery.
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6654|Olympus Mons, Mars

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

Btw, how do you drop single bombs, I alway click and it drops 2
Hmm... that looks like a major problem...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

try the spitfire roll, its what i do.

go high, a little past your target, go up, roll over, turn back
https://my-expressions.com/up_media/3328/pblog/3801/0__1127681414.jpg

come in at a semi-steep angle
https://virtualskies.arc.nasa.gov/aeronautics/youDecide/images/vector3.gif
Shadow_Omega
+16|6603
ya,i use the spitfire roll in my ww2 flight sim.it works perfectly if you go high enough to give you room to pull up during descent,which is harder when your in a f35 that cant go higher then 600 altitude in BF 2.you just have to have quick reflexes,or you can risk flying low and timing your drop just before you fly over the target.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6666|The Netherlands
i practiced at the bf 2 demo. now i play a lot on the demo because its fun to own the n00bs there with your tricks. --- you can c4 whore there no patches
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
you see that line in the middle of the screen when you switch it to the bomb mode, if you use that right maybe you can get some kills *hint hint*
meowmix4jo
+5|6599
where do you line it up if your going straight, im prolly the worst bomber ever lol ive NEVER hit a target :p, for example where the line meets the curve if your going level at what altitude would the bomb hit in that spot if you released the bombs when that spot was on the target box?
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6658|England

SuB wrote:

elite3444 wrote:

its the F15 thus 5
There is also the F18 and the F15 Bomber
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6754|Comber, Northern Ireland
here use this:
https://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7572/bomb0sk.th.jpg
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6778|Gloucester - UK
If you can bomb really well with the bomber jets, then just do the same thing with the fighter jets, except shoot the crap out of what you're about to bomb with the guns first.

If you really want to own, and can be bothered, DL and watch this: http://files.filefront.com/PWTHEMOVIEra … einfo.html

That will show you all you need to know about raping the crap out of anyone in a fighter jet.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6767|Upper Franconia

Firestarter wrote:

Hey, for that thumbnail on Imageshack that one guy posted, it's not exactly there. it's in between the bottom line and the one that the blue arrow is near. the space in between is the random location of drop according to speed and angle of delivery.
Dude ur right! Get my screenshot back and watch it. Now imagine that where the blue arrow is, is the MiG-29. The First bomb I'll drop will NOT hit it, it will hit the front of the Bombah wich isnt on this screenshot [if you used the same angle and height as me in that picture], the second will hit the Fulcrum [it flies further than the first]. The bombs land on all the planes there, but a point bombing is the hardest using the MiG-29

Last edited by lord_tyler_486 (2006-04-23 10:04:14)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6658|England
Would i want to drop bombs before i am going to pass over or just as i go over????

I am assuming there is a small wait time between the click of the mouse and the drop of the bomb, right?
Sexy in Garden
+11|6598
rofl if you can only use bombers you are shit
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6647|Derby, England

Sexy in Garden wrote:

rofl if you can only use bombers you are shit
Let me guess you have skills in all the vhiecles? and if thats the only Positive thing you can say I think you shouldent Post !

Peace Boris
Sexy in Garden
+11|6598
A tip: never slow down in a jet

Its a stupid thing to do tbh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard