Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Seriously just watch this one

I haven't the slightest idea of what it's about but it's artistic and that's cool. It's also named after the one thing nobody in the girl thread is able to get or hold onto; a romance bad or otherwise.

This one is nice because it has the guy from Trueblood and generation kill in it.

They should also give whoever makes lady gaga look bangable in her videos an award for special effects because in real life she looks gross.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

boy Macbeth, we should just call you butter.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5294|Stoke, England
she is a fuckin dog

weirdo as shit videos too
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6713|FUCK UBISOFT

SamBo wrote:

she is a fuckin dog

weirdo as shit videos too
https://www.roflmachine.com/fun/baw.png
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
I hate that bitch, her tracks are so fucking annoying, and yes, damn right I fucking baaaaw when I hear her music, I can't stand that shit
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

Macbeth wrote:

They should also give whoever makes lady gaga look bangable in her videos an award
so no one then
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6223|England
Where does she hide her dick then?
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
Yo Macbeth, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best music video of all time

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Yeah, sorry about that
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

wtf did I just watch
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.

liquidat0r wrote:

Yo Macbeth, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best music video of all time

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Yeah, sorry about that
I opened this thread just to post that.

Fuck you liq, for stealing the glory I could have had for resurrecting a short-lived meme
BRiiNDED
+137|6095
gtfo with lady gaga shit, the stupid crazy freak ass bitch.

oh and
This one is nice because it has the guy from Trueblood and generation kill in it.
makes you sound seriously gay
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5294|Stoke, England

BRiiNDED wrote:

oh and
you'd like him then
BRiiNDED
+137|6095

SamBo wrote:

BRiiNDED wrote:

oh and
you'd like him then
youre the only one for me <3

/derail
Lai
+186|6122

Macbeth wrote:

Lady Gaga should get an award for the best music videos of the decade
I so hope that was a troll.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5514|Toronto
Your not even a good troll. If you really want to cause shit have some balls slap a few people around.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6241
Lol at the part where she's walking along wearing a polar bear.

Also:

max wrote:

wtf did I just watch
Plus, when I started watching the 'Paparazzi' video and saw that big white house, I just started thinking: "Now this is the story all about how, my life got flipped turned upside down..."

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-11-29 17:09:18)

rdx-fx
+955|6562
The hell...

There's being strange and different for some artistic concept - then there's just fucking random wierdness for no reason other than random wierdness.

Bjork makes sense, compared to this pile of strange.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6325|West NY

rdx-fx wrote:

There's being strange and different for some artistic concept - then there's just fucking random wierdness for no reason other than random wierdness.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
No.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5605|Southern California

Pochsy wrote:

Your not even a good troll. If you really want to cause shit have some balls slap a few people around.
Actually he is, I mean look at the responses above.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
Sure

If she gets the award for most annoying artist of the year
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
lady gaga should get an award for being the only living human proponent of a 'reopen auschwitz' scheme.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6325|West NY

Macbeth wrote:

I haven't the slightest idea of what it's about.
Then if you don't have a guess you can't really say it's artistic. Which I don't either, it's just random and they try to make everything look as stupid as possible. Hell, who even says she comes up with the videos?

IT'S AUTISTIC. LIEK THAT IS COOL RITE GOYS?

successful Macbeth is successful

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-11-29 18:33:40)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6314|California
Every word she says just makes me want to punch her in the face just that much more.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5480|America

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Every word she says just makes me want to punch her in the face just that much more.
Looks like a few people have already.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard