Announcement

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|5724|New York
Check out Steam for pretty amazing deals through this weekend.

Right now they've got Grid, Dragon Age, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Fallen Earth, Far Cry 2, Osmos, and Champions Online for sale right now.

Just got Osmos for $2.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Bevo
Nah
+718|5856|Austin, Texas
how much is batman going for?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6179|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Bevo wrote:

how much is batman going for?
$25
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|5524|Canada

No matter how cheap Far Cry 2 is, don't get it.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6179|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Phatmatt wrote:

No matter how cheap Far Cry 2 is, don't get it.
This.
Wallpaper
+303|5329|The pool

Phatmatt wrote:

No matter how cheap Far Cry 2 is, don't get it.
Yes.

But DO get GRID if you have a controller (especially good with a 360 controller)
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|5724|New York
I'm really hoping they put Tropico 3 on sale, preferably 50% off. I'll get that in a heartbeat.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6026|Devon, England
OMG it's Heggs.
Volatile
Member
+252|6040|Sextupling in Empire

Picked up the THQ pack.

18 titles should keep me busy for a while(unless they're all shit )
firebolt5
Member
+114|5491

Volatile wrote:

Picked up the THQ pack.

18 titles should keep me busy for a while(unless they're all shit )
Company of Heroes and STALKER are not shit games, lol
Oldirti
Member
+10|5455
I really can't wait until dirt 2 comes out...though no deals will probably come with it.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|5724|New York

Oldirti wrote:

I really can't wait until dirt 2 comes out...though no deals will probably come with it.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. They've got Dragon Age: Origins up there and it just came out, so there's a chance Dirt 2 will be on sale.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
[email protected]
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|5791|The edge of sanity
I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,410|6077|FUCK UBISOFT

[email protected] wrote:

I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Borderlands yes fallout no.

I'm hoping for a deal on L4D2.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
[email protected]
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|5791|The edge of sanity

Miggle wrote:

Libe[email protected] wrote:

I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Borderlands yes fallout no.

I'm hoping for a deal on L4D2.
Bah, That game is not worth my money.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6026|Devon, England
Hoping L4D2 will be on this
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,410|6077|FUCK UBISOFT

[email protected] wrote:

Miggle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Borderlands yes fallout no.

I'm hoping for a deal on L4D2.
Bah, That game is not worth my money.
neither is fallout to be honest.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
[email protected]
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|5791|The edge of sanity

Miggle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Miggle wrote:


Borderlands yes fallout no.

I'm hoping for a deal on L4D2.
Bah, That game is not worth my money.
neither is fallout to be honest.
It's more worth my money than L4D2. Yes, it is more balanced and better than the first but leaves a worse taste in your mouth than a hooker with crotch rot.
Brasso
member
+1,549|5966

Miggle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Borderlands yes fallout no.

I'm hoping for a deal on L4D2.
Bah, That game is not worth my money.
neither is fallout to be honest.
pft

[email protected] wrote:

Miggle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:


Bah, That game is not worth my money.
neither is fallout to be honest.
It's more worth my money than L4D2. Yes, it is more balanced and better than the first but leaves a worse taste in your mouth than a hooker with crotch rot.
also pft

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-11-25 20:17:22)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,410|6077|FUCK UBISOFT

[email protected] wrote:

Miggle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:


Bah, That game is not worth my money.
neither is fallout to be honest.
It's more worth my money than L4D2. Yes, it is more balanced and better than the first but leaves a worse taste in your mouth than a hooker with crotch rot.
well fallout isn't an improvement over the first or second, or oblivion or morrowind, or anything else. It's just bad.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5873|Long Island, New York

[email protected] wrote:

I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Good plan... can't go wrong with either.

I'm debating getting something but I'm saving up for The Saboteur.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,410|6077|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Good plan... can't go wrong with either.

I'm debating getting something but I'm saving up for The Saboteur.
when's that out?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
firebolt5
Member
+114|5491

Miggle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

I'm waiting for borderlands and Fallout 3 to go on sale.
Good plan... can't go wrong with either.

I'm debating getting something but I'm saving up for The Saboteur.
when's that out?
December 8th
Hallvard
Member
+262|5858|North Norway

Volatile wrote:

Picked up the THQ pack.

18 titles should keep me busy for a while(unless they're all shit )
just bought that aswell.
Spidery_Yoda
Member
+399|5605
The THQ pack is amazing value. I'm torn between Osmos and Grid. They're a similar price, and yes, Grid seems like the obvious choice. But i'm not sure how it'll run on my computer. Not well i'm guessing. And for a racing game that's a big problem.

So I think i'll go with Osmos.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard