ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6706|RCM Headquarters
Fancy, as I'm sure you're aware of, Firestorm be the admin of a 24/7 Karkand server.  I wanted to use your "step off his nuts" line, but I can't bring myself down to a level where it seems halfway appropriate.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6749|Omaha, Nebraska

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Firestorm is a cheater and doesn't deserve to have his stats back. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
lol poor kid is so jealous...

Just like all the others yelling cheat but still no proof... Once again look at his stats find me the spot where you think he is cheating so I can take a look at it... If not take a seat in the back row... thanks
tF-afrojap
+124|6857|SF
Fancy_Pollux: Please stop accusing Firestorm without any sound proof. Your negative posts are getting old, and would gladly ban you in a heart beat if you continue with this attitude. Play nice or GTFO.
DZL-X
+0|6637|Brooklyn, NY
Glad his stats are back. I felt sooo bad when they were reset. I can't imagine the feeling of having lost 2000+ hours of gaming in a second. Wonder if he did anything stupid/crazy when he saw it happen?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6664|USA

liquidat0r wrote:

Aslan_the_Creator  wrote:

He Did Not Hack. I Will Say It One More Time!!! He Did Not Hack!!!!
If he didn't hack or use the commander exploit, y did he get his stats wiped in the first place???
bc they (EA / DICE) thought he did. They recognized their mistake, and reinstated his stats. Plain and simple
djhspawn
+8|6647|Lakeside, Ca

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

He devotes his life to Karkand for the sole reason of having points. There is no tangible reward for this type of devotion. He got all of his unlocks, so why continue mindlessly playing Karkand 16 hours a day like a zombie? There should be no global score stat tracking in this game. You should be able to see your kills/deaths/accuracy etc...but the global score and ranking ruins this game. If you have ever played BF1942, Desert Combat, or BFV you would agree with this.
I completely disagree. I thought this was a great addition to the BF family. My .02
s()mtingWong
+48|6703

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

You guys are crazy, I've played with him for hours I have watched him! HE DID NOT HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rofl i think EA plays with him longer then you.

Yup i think its official EA Fooked Up!
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=45719422

I still hope he never changed games yet

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

oh well,if they needed to remove a lagit player in favor of the nob glitchers,so be it.
time to find a new game.

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-04-14 22:51:16)

Kolhozik
+38|6676|Phila, PA
A question to all the NOOBS, i mean haters:

If he hacked or exploit the game, then why the fuck did EA reinstate his stats??????

If you dont have proof then STFU and dont even reply.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6834|St. Louis, MO

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

He's back on the leader board.
I appologize for my negative comment about ya Mr. Firestorm.My bad.
He is a cheater and always will be. Get off his nuts and stop acting like a tool.
Grrr..,ok toughguy

At least I was man enough to admit I accused some one without proof.I would have appologized to anyone just the same.Being the naysaying little NUTsack you are I guess you wouldn't understand.
IronFerret
+48|6667|Mexico City.
SEE BATTLEFIELD POLICE WAS DOING CHARGES REAL SOON, nevertheless i think its depresing he just play one map (boring). wasnt fair the way he was wiped out.

I hope this situation stop all the witch hunters cos it was getting real nasty.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia
the dude who said he had a video of him, was lying. He claimed he had fraps footage of him doing it, yet he would be the one doing it, as fraps as you know takes what your screen see's, and he cant see the admin bfcc.

i think he was reset for the commander score. As its what he does, he had a large score, just like those who glitched. EA didnt look at his score per minute and messed up. There are still glitchers there who havent been reset, with SPM's of 300
doxed
+21|6657
glad to see he's back.
can this thread along with similar ones die?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6685|Canberra, AUS

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

He's back on the leader board.
I appologize for my negative comment about ya Mr. Firestorm.My bad.
He is a cheater and always will be. Get off his nuts and stop acting like a tool.
Just because he's better than you could ever dream to be...

No reason to act like a man with a metal spike up his ass.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Herdis
+0|6695
yeah, and this rouje http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=20598 is a fu**ing liar!!
arson
+99|6647|New York
I called him a fucking cheater and I appologize.
][v][artini
+31|6730|Netherlands
im glad he has his stats back... i felt with all those guys that played a LOT of hours and then got there stats reset, like Veng3nce^ i saw his movie and then read that his stats got reset because of a lousy reason...
well that had to suck... but nvm he's still a MASTER to me

Last edited by ][v][artini (2006-04-15 02:57:00)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6754|Malaga, EspaƱa
well...now that KN guy by witch accidentily occured the Commander glitch , EA has to give back his stats as well. or else i dont agree that Firestorm got his stats back because of EA's mistake and the other doesnt get his stats back because of an mistake

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2006-04-15 03:13:50)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6751|OctoLand
hmmm I'm guessing he sent a hell load of e-mails to EA asking for them back cos I aint seen him online since they were reset, and I guess it paid off!
I know fucking karate
Speelbal
+146|6762|Netherlands
That Rouje guy didn't had proof. I never saw a FRAPS movie about Firestorm using the glithc. He only said he had one.

I would still like a clarification why EA reset his stats, and then put them back to normal. EA/DICE, please explain this situation so all the fanboys and haters stop arguing. Thanks.

(They will never do this..)
Hyper
Banned
+154|6761

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

well...now that KN guy by witch accidentily occured the Commander glitch , EA has to give back his stats as well. or else i dont agree that Firestorm got his stats back because of EA's mistake and the other doesnt get his stats back because of an mistake
FINALLY
i totally agree
THIS is what i meant when i said *selective* rules .

Last edited by Hyper (2006-04-15 05:39:22)

Mr.CobraKai
+3|6663
I think the odds are pretty slim that r0uJe will post his "video" now that FireStorm has been cleared.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6675
Please, oh please ban Pollux. I beg you.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6749|Omaha, Nebraska

tF-afrojap wrote:

Fancy_Pollux: Please stop accusing Firestorm without any sound proof. Your negative posts are getting old, and would gladly ban you in a heart beat if you continue with this attitude. Play nice or GTFO.
Thank you Sir!

Now again where is Rouje's Video???? Guy sure is quite now hehe. I guess we won't be seeing him posting here anymore.... good deal!
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6798|Barrie Ontario
He doesnt have a video. If he did he wouldve posted it first
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6637|Canada
does n e one find it strange that 3/4 of his points r command? 280,000+ points?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard