Announcement

Red Forman
Banned
+402|4735

CapnNismo wrote:

Who has the coolest building/monument/etc. in their city?


I think that would be a good one.
too subjective
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|4636|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

m3thod wrote:

best pic of a random hot girl off the street.  You could ask her but stalker pics accepted.
[X] Epic

Man, the stories that would follow the pictures would be , the arrests, not so much

Best idea yet xD
Benzin
Member
+576|5334
Then a better idea in regards to my original idea - who has the oldest building in their city???
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6091|Scotland

CapnNismo wrote:

Then a better idea in regards to my original idea - who has the oldest building in their city???
It's not really a competition, though, is it? I mean, all the member is doing is googling to find out the oldest building in their city. Basically, it's a city competition. I think we would want something that shows skills from the actual member, or a talent or whatever.
jsnipy
...
+3,275|5858|...

Best short movie, seriously. Contestants make a 3 minute (i dunno debate the amount of time) presentation, could be with live actors or animated.

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-10-23 04:31:53)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|5774|King Of The Islands

Zimmer wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Who has the coolest building/monument/etc. in their city?


I think that would be a good one.
I live in Glasgow
I live in rural Australia.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5488|what

Largest thread on bf2s.


https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|5774|King Of The Islands

Another job well done.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5441|eXtreme to the maX
Fugliest one night stand you have pics of?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5441|eXtreme to the maX

Cheez wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Who has the coolest building/monument/etc. in their city?


I think that would be a good one.
I live in Glasgow
I live in rural Australia.
OK, a building is kind of like your house, only constructed from durable materials so it can't catch fire/get washed away/be eaten by insects.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6028

jsnipy wrote:

Best short movie, seriously. Contestants make a 3 minute (i dunno debate the amount of time) presentation, could be with live actors or animated.
I would do this, 1 minute - 3 minute time limit. Make it bf2s related.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6007|UK

Superior Mind wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Best short movie, seriously. Contestants make a 3 minute (i dunno debate the amount of time) presentation, could be with live actors or animated.
I would do this, 1 minute - 3 minute time limit. Make it bf2s related.
too much effort.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|4759|Athens, GA

Superior Mind wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Best short movie, seriously. Contestants make a 3 minute (i dunno debate the amount of time) presentation, could be with live actors or animated.
I would do this, 1 minute - 3 minute time limit. Make it bf2s related.
sounds k
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5803

jsnipy wrote:

Best short movie, seriously. Contestants make a 3 minute (i dunno debate the amount of time) presentation, could be with live actors or animated.
I could do that. I made a movie once in GMod. It was stop-frame.

10 seconds per frame.
wensleydale8
Member
+81|6105|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

.Sup wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Who has the coolest building/monument/etc. in their city?


I think that would be a good one.
I live in Glasgow
Best looking shack then?
best looking concrete building?
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5864|Global Command
seems like a lot of us are into photography.
13rin
Member
+977|5814
Best halftime motivation speech.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6074|Toronto | Canada

Best accent.  Everyone makes a recording and whoever has the accent wins

Or you could do impersonations or something too
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|5750|Finland

I know a good one: whoever has best competition suggestion gets to do the starting post.

now srs, I got no idea what would be good.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2009-10-23 07:07:50)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
_raab
Member
+28|5569|Western Aust.
How about a photo of something/someone/group/scene that represents a stereotype relating to your city/area/country?

For example, i'm in Western Australia, so I could take a photo of me and my mates being bogans, havin a bbq, workin on cars and drinkin beers.

(no racism)
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|5750|Finland

In which country it is not a stereotype to be drinking beer?
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6074|Toronto | Canada

_raab wrote:

How about a photo of something/someone/group/scene that represents a stereotype relating to your city/area/country?

For example, i'm in Western Australia, so I could take a photo of me and my mates being bogans, havin a bbq, workin on cars and drinkin beers.

(no racism)
Good idea

Though your idea is way too generic.  For me it would have to be me walking out of an igloo with my touque on and Tim Horton's coffee in one hand and a hockey stick in the other.  Maple syrup poured into coffee as well
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|5737|dm_maidenhead

Winston_Churchill wrote:

_raab wrote:

How about a photo of something/someone/group/scene that represents a stereotype relating to your city/area/country?

For example, i'm in Western Australia, so I could take a photo of me and my mates being bogans, havin a bbq, workin on cars and drinkin beers.

(no racism)
Good idea

Though your idea is way too generic.  For me it would have to be me walking out of an igloo with my touque on and Tim Horton's coffee in one hand and a hockey stick in the other.  Maple syrup poured into coffee as well
Me and my friends just got back from our afternoon picnic where we had jam sandwiches and cups of tea.
edit: then we went on holiday and binge drank and were violent

Last edited by Peter (2009-10-23 08:12:46)

Bevo
Nah
+718|5856|Austin, Texas
best facial feature: nose, eyes, ears

lul

hottest bod

best drawing of x (perhaps a picture of chuy or something similar?)
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4878|Toronto
Who can draw the best free-hand circle would be my suggestion. 

It has to be a video of you drawing it so we know it wasn't traced or feigned in any way.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard