NaRKoMaN_XD
+4|5498
There is a description already in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4hTkoiSKw
sry for the quality in full screen i will try to make it better in the full movie
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
*WARNING*

sniper movie
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5604|Southern California
*WARNING*

karkand
NaRKoMaN_XD
+4|5498
Stop spam ffs
NaRKoMaN_XD
+4|5498
You didnt even see my videos you asshole -.- go spam in another post you little retard
blacknightdragon
+4|5414
i liked the shot
-MetaL*
Sup guies

NaRKoMaN_XD wrote:

You didnt even see my videos you asshole -.- go spam in another post you little retard
I have seen all your crap worthy videos and given each: one star, thumbs down to all posts, reported each comment as spam, and flagged your videos as harassment.

True story, sis.
blacknightdragon
+4|5414
you are kinda cool metal

not.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

blacknightdragon wrote:

you are kinda cool metal

not.
Not as cool as this video.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5281|$
I know people are getting tired of sniper videos but if you don't like them, don't post. Just keep your negative remarks to yourself and go look up some other types of videos. I enjoy watching them every now and then. I'll be waiting for the final video Narkoman. Good luck with it.
Sambuccashake
+126|6581|Sweden
Looking forward to it as well.

That jumpshot is pretty mental!
-MetaL*
Sup guies

C0Ry<3 wrote:

I know people are getting tired of sniper videos but if you don't like them, don't post. Just keep your negative remarks to yourself and go look up some other types of videos. I enjoy watching them every now and then. I'll be waiting for the final video Narkoman. Good luck with it.
Just no.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Lol at anyone taking this narkoman guy seriously.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5754|Israel
Lol at anyone taking everything seriously.
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5531
DAMN ... nice non-zooming shot ... waiting for the full ...
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5440|Scotland
Brilliant video mate!

Don't mind Metal or Deathunlimited, Ive seen them do this before, I think they wank over posting negative comments. (seriously)
They think they're better than everyone behind a computer screen but I assure you that in real life, they are fat, ugly rejects with no friends. Just ignore them.

Last edited by Tankbuster=44= (2009-10-29 00:28:01)

baggs
+732|6175

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

Brilliant video mate!

Don't mind Metal or Deathunlimited, Ive seen them do this before, I think they wank over posting negative comments. (seriously)
They think they're better than everyone behind a computer screen but I assure you that in real life, they are fat, ugly rejects with no friends. Just ignore them.
Ignore them like we all ignore you?

nice karmas you have, hmm.
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5440|Scotland

baggs wrote:

Ignore them like we all ignore you?

nice karmas you have, hmm.
I thought you were ignoring me? And just to clarify, I couldn't give a monkeys bollocks if you ignore me or not.

But, this is exactly what I'm saying. Look at my karmas and you'll see the kind of shit these losers post. I'm positive they choke their chicken over it.

PS: Reply with your annoying comments as if you couldn't care less about what I'm saying all you want, but its obvious you do.

Last edited by Tankbuster=44= (2009-10-29 03:06:43)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

gud thred.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5440|Scotland
LOL Metal I just saw your pic... you look like a monkey ahahahaha! Brucey bonus.
SniperKingCK9999
+10|5568|England
Amazing M8
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

i dislike luck shots.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
robcr9
+111|5951

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

LOL Metal I just saw your pic... you look like a monkey ahahahaha! Brucey bonus.
=/
baggs
+732|6175

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

but lets not forget, we've all seen you and you just look like a c*nt. and metal happens to be a respected member of these forums, you're just an exposed chav with a bad hair cut.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

tazz. wrote:

i dislike luck shots.
I don't, thus I can't not dislike this one.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard