The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Mekstizzle wrote:

Buy a Ice Hockey game and beat the Columbus Blue Jackets, that's the one '27
I used to have an EHL (is that what it is) game on the megadrive, didnt like it.  I play grass/field hockey and you cant come close to it and I was hoping it be simular.  I like the colour Blue so I might pick them myself unless I can be the Blue Socks, but there agin, why the would I wear Blue Socks, Im not a Grandad and dont wear a suit to work.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5401

1927 wrote:

Oh, who did the head volley into the offensive zone just before added time?  Bothroyd?  Chopra?
i dunno i was busy throwing the controller around the room.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

Red Forman wrote:

1927 wrote:

Oh, who did the head volley into the offensive zone just before added time?  Bothroyd?  Chopra?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
fucking hell, just read the first post from a year ago and its pretty much bang on to Front's cunt down.

Red Forman wrote:

1927 wrote:

You know, I just cant get that fucking game.  Ive always played Pro Evo (its rival) and if you hit 'square' on Pro Evo it shoots so all the controls are fucked right, but anyways, its just so fucking hard.  I should be ashamed, its like me beating you at Basket Ball, Football, (respek) or rounders.  How the fuck can you do it?  You do use them lil stick things on the ol PS3 dont you?  Its well hard that game.  Ive given up, Its broke my heart watching the board warn me about results, Im gonna get fucking sacked at the boss of the team I love.  On every other football game wether it be real or simulator (football manager) I have always won the fucking lot as boss of Cardiff City Fc.  Im gutted.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5401

1927 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

1927 wrote:

You know, I just cant get that fucking game.  Ive always played Pro Evo (its rival) and if you hit 'square' on Pro Evo it shoots so all the controls are fucked right, but anyways, its just so fucking hard.  I should be ashamed, its like me beating you at Basket Ball, Football, (respek) or rounders.  How the fuck can you do it?  You do use them lil stick things on the ol PS3 dont you?  Its well hard that game.  Ive given up, Its broke my heart watching the board warn me about results, Im gonna get fucking sacked at the boss of the team I love.  On every other football game wether it be real or simulator (football manager) I have always won the fucking lot as boss of Cardiff City Fc.  Im gutted.
yup...ps3.

i still cant get the wolves promoted.  pissing me off.
I cant help Im afraid, I got my own problems, like trying to score a goal.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Red Forman wrote:

1927 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

yup...ps3.

i still cant get the wolves promoted.  pissing me off.
I told you to be Newcastle!

oh wait if its FIFA 09 they'll already be as high as you can go.

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-10-08 07:58:10)

Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
im 5th as Villa atm, 19 games gone now
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
who on earth changed the title to "F-U" instead of "Fuck you".. I mean, the title didn't get changed 1 year, 7 months ago!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Kez wrote:

who on earth changed the title to "F-U" instead of "Fuck you".. I mean, the title didn't get changed 1 year, 7 months ago!
I did.... had a report on it so I figured, why not, ya know... It's not very descriptive to begin with.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Likkle wayne
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
I would really like to know what kind of pansy reports a thread because OH NO SWEARWORDS ON MY INTERNET
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

To whoever reported the thread title: Fuck You!
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA

mtb0minime wrote:

seriously, kys
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

ICCULUS wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

seriously, kys
DON'T QUOTE ME FUCK YOU
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA
nou
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5549|paris

ICCULUS wrote:

nou
Why do you keep writing kiss?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA
fuck you
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

mtb0minime wrote:

I bet it was ATG that changed the title, it's always ATG that does this sort of shit!
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
F-U atg
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA

Kez wrote:

F-U atg
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Hey -d-bags, it was me! HAHAHAHA!

Leave britany alone!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Amdi Peter wrote:

ICCULUS wrote:

nou
Why do you keep writing kiss?
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

I though my geography teacher was a homo when he wrote that for my homework
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

King_County_Downy wrote:

Hey -d-bags, it was me! HAHAHAHA!

Leave britany alone!
Leave Britney out of this!

F-U
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard