http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av9TuMo5Rm8&fmt=22

all shots were taken at the days of patch 1.41

"AL-S.F.A.7 3D" in intro and credits made by =[KP]= Crime-of-Death

Directed By me =[KP]= Juba_Eye_of_Death

i hope you guys enjoy it
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

This video was almost as epic as any of Tigershark's!!! I would hope to see more prone in his next vid though.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707
https://i33.tinypic.com/2j43jo9.png

LoLz!!

Last edited by TehMyke (2009-10-02 12:26:12)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5397|USA
Nice intro mang, where'd you copy paste it from?

Very pro opposition, much talent!!!
Fateless
+36|6240|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Wow, frag vid by a known hacker...impressive...

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-9f161 … 38431.html
Juba the sniper
+10|5707
thank you all for your comments
Juba the sniper
+10|5707

Fateless wrote:

Wow, frag vid by a known hacker...impressive...

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-9f161 … 38431.html
we know about that

AL-S.F.A.7 is a targeted by some name hackers

and if you want to check

compare between the IPs

the name hacker has an UAE IP

while all IPs AL-S.F.A.7 is using are Saudi
Acme1234
+62|6107|Melbourne, Australia
Mash dat Z br0!!
blendiys
+8|6525|Belgium
Very nice. +1
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6189|Roma
TBH i liked the editing, the frags were nothing special and i got bored, but that's just because of the sheer volume of frag videos I have seen.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6660|Groningen, The Netherlands
Nice editing, that was really good.
Frags are oke, your a good player.
Liked them bits where you took out 5 or so alltogether
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
That was fucking awful. Stopped watching after 1:30.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707

Finray wrote:

That was fucking awful.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5865|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I thought it was good editing but like others said theres so many frag vids out now of sniper and medic they all look the same after a while, don't know what people are trying to prove by making all these vids, it shows skill to an extent but it's a vid of compiled frags, the music was a bit too dramatic imo.
I think when there wasn't many decent frag vids out this would have seemd a lot better but it just seems like everyone wants to have the biggest gaming penis and would go to any lengths to try to prove it- it's gay imo
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5397|USA

TehMyke wrote:

Finray wrote:

That was fucking awful.
u jus mad cos hes better then u @ editing and owning n00bz.
Acme1234
+62|6107|Melbourne, Australia

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I think when there wasn't many decent frag vids out this would have seemd a lot better but it just seems like everyone wants to have the biggest gaming penis and would go to any lengths to try to prove it- it's gay imo
Some people simply enjoy being artistic, and creating something they can be proud about for themselves. Be thankful they share it with the rest of us, even if it doesn't meet your approval.
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5346

edlT wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

Finray wrote:

That was fucking awful.
u jus mad cos hes better then u @ editing and owning n00bz.
u jus mad cos hes stylin on bof of u?

Last edited by TehAndroo (2009-10-04 07:43:53)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!
just lol @ frags aim and gameplay.  editing was ok though
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5632|Southern California
I lol'd at the horrid music by Saliva; I would like to see him play like this in 1.5 lulz.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5865|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Acme I didn't mean it was a bad vid, he looks like a skilled player- definately not awful lol most frag vids are against random public players anyway, just saying it's just another frag vid that will blend in with the rest of them, obviously a lot of time goes in to making them just to try to show people how leet you are, dramatic music flashy effects etc they're in every frag vid out- surely I'm not the only one who finds it boring to see nowadays, I think if a game hasn't been out long and most people are noobs then frag vids look better as it makes skilled players stand out more, but this is BF2 there are loads of noobs and loads of skilled players, and they're all trying to prove that they're the best.
It's a bit cheesy and big headed and nothing wows you in frag vids anymore anyway- best part of this vid was the headshot on the sniper near square at karkand, that was the only unique thing I see.
Obviously there isn't really much you can do now to make the vid look unique which is the reason why they're all samey and a bit pointless.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Acme I didn't mean it was a bad vid, he looks like a skilled player- definately not awful lol
WRONG
Juba the sniper
+10|5707

Acme1234 wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Some people simply enjoy being artistic, and creating something they can be proud about for themselves. Be thankful they share it with the rest of us, even if it doesn't meet your approval.
thanks Acme , just like what i wanted to say but you made it even better

H3RB4L ABU53 what you are saying beats the purpose of this section "Media" , being the best , the fastest or the biggest is something in human nature , you cant deny it.

i think every player want to make vids for himself , its just something extra like being a 3-star general or having 1000 sniper hours , something to be proud off to share it with the world just like sharing your stats here in bf2s.

for me it is an opportunity to learn more and more about using video editing softwares and 3D programs .

and i get really depressed by some Attack replies not just here but in most threads , really man if you don't like a movie tell the maker why you didn't like it , by this way you are really helping him .

some times i get the feeling that im in a Girls high school , if you don't have a lot of friends and strong relationships you will end up eaten alive.

again thank you guys for your comments .

Last edited by Juba the sniper (2009-10-04 13:14:16)

edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5397|USA

I'm Jamesey wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Acme I didn't mean it was a bad vid, he looks like a skilled player- definately not awful lol
WRONG
umad cos you know you're not as good as him.

nooob.
Sambuccashake
+126|6608|Sweden
I really enjoyed this vid. Very much so.

EDIT: One of the most enjoyable frag vids I've ever seen.

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2009-10-07 03:48:18)

d4rkph03n1x
+131|6747

Entertaining, yes, enlightening no. What I seek from frag videos is a way to improve my gameplay and all I saw was pronemashing (superceded by this patch) and a shitload of killing sprees against people who barely shot back. Anyway I quit BF2, why do I even care :\ 6/10.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard