Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
lol 8 pounds for each DLC. Bethesda, suck my balls.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6361|West NY
Sweet!
https://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Noobpatty/Fallout3theme.jpg
It's pretty cool. Honestly everyone who buys all the bullshit which is the cost of another game is buying a like... collectors edition. So we deserve this shit.
https://www.blogcdn.com/xbox.joystiq.com/media/2009/09/fallout3xboxtheme580.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York
If anyone has the 360 version and has all 5 DLC's downloaded, check your e-mails...there's a premium theme code waiting for you.

$50 spent with a $3 return...sweet.

edit: hah, i had this post up and went to go download it...and i got beaten by 8 minutes.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-10-01 18:11:09)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
I like the way they define 'biggest fan' as someone that gives them lots of money rather than plays the game a lot. I've got 1000/1000 on the 360 version and am currently working through the PC version. But i'm apparently not a fan
what9k
I can't get laid in Germany.
+34|5385|Sheffield

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I like the way they define 'biggest fan' as someone that gives them lots of money rather than plays the game a lot. I've got 1000/1000 on the 360 version and am currently working through the PC version. But i'm apparently not a fan
The Gamerscore cap has been raised
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
Er. Yeah i know. But not for me since I just have the game itself. 2 copies of it mind you, but both just the game itself.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6361|West NY
I fucking hate all the cheap ass developers these days with DLC. At least in Fallout 3 you don't need the expansions to say, play online without getting constantly kicked for not having a map (CoD 5: WaW (plus you only get the most boring nazi zombies map)) or can't play all playlists (Halo 3) etc etc
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5728|Gulf Coast

I purchased Zeta last night, it was the fifth DLC but i got no email code. How long does it take before you get the message?
p.s. Yes, I now have all five expansions.

Last edited by El Beardo (2009-10-03 07:03:44)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
You had to buy them before a certain date i'm afraid.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5728|Gulf Coast

Aww shitty, o well I was going to buy it anyway.
Nintendogamer
+72|6595|Chelmsford, UK
i bought mine from the shops on the discs, and downloaded zeta, guess that means i wont get the code.
ruisleipa
+149|6230|teh FIN-land
Amazing how they could take a brilliant premise and brilliant graphics with a cool storyline...and make it so damn mediocre.
GR34
+215|6552|ALBERTA> CANADA
I downloaded them all with in 2day of them coming out do I get it?
Chou
+737|6798
They fucked it up big time handing out those free themes for the peeps who bought all the DLC before Sep. 22th.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6468|UK
This game just makes me jizz, so much fun stuff you can do!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

Getting the 360 GOTY version today.  Any advice?  What should I go for first after I get out into the wild blue yonder?  TIA.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Do the Power of the Atom quest first. It's easy and gets you a place to stay. Then I usually do the Survival Guide quest from Moira, gets you some good stuff and exp real fast.

I whored out the "well-rested" exp bonus a lot. Every time it wore off I'd go back to my house and sleep in the bed to heal and get another bonus. It adds up quickly.

Also, this is an outrageous help

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-10-14 13:49:17)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6202|Schofield Barracks

Chou wrote:

They fucked it up big time handing out those free themes for the peeps who bought all the DLC before Sep. 22th.
that theme sucks.
Chou
+737|6798

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Chou wrote:

that theme sucks.
I believe you.. but it was free tho.
People complained about not getting a free code to download the theme and what does Microsoft do, they hand out another dose of codes.. to the same people.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England

Ilocano wrote:

Getting the 360 GOTY version today.  Any advice?  What should I go for first after I get out into the wild blue yonder?  TIA.
Well the main advice is don't follow the main story missions too quickly or you'll find yourself finishing the game faster than you think (well, you have the GOTY so it'll be longer, but still)
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277

Chou wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Chou wrote:

that theme sucks.
People complained about not getting a free code to download the theme and what does Microsoft do, they hand out another dose of codes.. to the same people.
Does that mean you lot have spare codes up for grabs?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Chou wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

that theme sucks.
Does that mean you lot have spare codes up for grabs?
I believe I do.

If you want it PM me.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Well the main advice is don't follow the main story missions too quickly or you'll find yourself finishing the game faster than you think (well, you have the GOTY so it'll be longer, but still)
What was the name of the Mission?  Something to do with the Brotherhood?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6447|Brisbane, Australia

Ilocano wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

I find a convenient place to put the main quest on hold is when they give you power armour training. Cause then you have power armour.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6468

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I find a convenient place to put the main quest on hold is when they give you power armour training. Cause then you have power armour.
Doesn't matter with Broken Steel.. Just don't let the purifier explode and you can continue playing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard