BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6600|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I don't understand how a player could hack so much and yet be so bad at a game.  Yes, your very own E7IX3R.  As you can see here in this link. He has been banned by Punkbuster 9 times!  Thats more than Thund3rB0lt!

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search

Now let's take a look at his stats!

http://bf2s.com/player/E7IX3R/

Okay, at this point your probubly woundering how a player can be so bad at the game with all his hacks on!?

Let us take a further look:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/BabySpinach13/Hacker1.jpg

As you can see.  I don't think anyone would be that good if all they did was play on Knife and Pistol servers.
For the full size, right click and view picture.

Think of you getting your stats wiped as a favor.

Who The Fuck Cares
SolidusSnake12
+2|6647
Dont use IE, Ie sucks mozilla. lol
IronFerret
+48|6666|Mexico City.
cookie and battlefield police ribon for you.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-11 15:21:23)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6665|Brisbane, Australia

Yeah, but I would say, judging by his posts, he swears alot and plays on servers with 14yr old power trip admins
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
eesh, looks like i should be more careful about those pistol/knife servers i always play on.

<.<

>.>
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6630|the side hatch
the reason he keeps getting is "MD5Tool Mismatch" which is apprently something pb uses to check the file sizes against a master list, if the file sizes dont match it reports

the file that keeps coming up is "Dark_BF2.dll"

maybe something to do with shadows?

not making any accusations, just trying to figure out the data
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer

SolidusSnake12 wrote:

Funny you should say that. I use Mozilla but I took this screenshot of his stats at school. (Yeah I know lame.)  Notice the 1024X768 resolution.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys
hey babyspinich your bushvipers freind right?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
enkur
+0|6622|Austin, TX
I am not sure how secure is Punkbuster... I have been kicked couple of times by punkbuster and that is without ever using any hacks... so I am not sure of the deal.

But looking at his stats what is so crappy... my stats in comparison are absolutely pathetic. I have played 180 hours and managed only 15000 points and my k/d ratio is 0.59 I die twice as many times as I kill... ok I am not that good.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Yep, why?

enkur wrote:

I am not sure how secure is Punkbuster... I have been kicked couple of times by punkbuster and that is without ever using any hacks... so I am not sure of the deal.

But looking at his stats what is so crappy... my stats in comparison are absolutely pathetic. I have played 180 hours and managed only 15000 points and my k/d ratio is 0.59 I die twice as many times as I kill... ok I am not that good.
Well you have to understand that for someone to know the location of all their enemies at all times, you would think they would have above or at least a 2 to 1 kill to death ratio.

I mean Thund3rB0lt has like a 5.50 something Kill to Death Ratio because he has a multihack.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-04-11 17:57:36)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

strangelove wrote:

the reason he keeps getting is "MD5Tool Mismatch" which is apprently something pb uses to check the file sizes against a master list, if the file sizes dont match it reports

the file that keeps coming up is "Dark_BF2.dll"

maybe something to do with shadows?

not making any accusations, just trying to figure out the data
Turn all the detail down and you can get rid of shadows without breaking any rules. I don't, since I like more realism, but other people do.

There needs to be a rat ribbon for people who report padding.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-11 18:06:27)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys

BabySpinach13 wrote:

Yep, why?
ive got bush on my xfire, ive played with you 2 a couple of times, thought you would recognize me from somewhere
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

what is with people and spying on other players?
https://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/0304/post-stalin_files/stalin-face.jpg
this man urged his citizens to spy on everyone around them. a good contributor to the 10's of millions of deaths of my countrymen and people that opposed him.

so basically, digging into someones history to see if the pad makes you a dirty communist spy
FromTheAshes
+53|6714

SolidusSnake12 wrote:

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

stryyker wrote:

http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/0304/post-s … n-face.jpg
this man urged his citizens to spy on everyone around them. a good contributor to the 10's of millions of deaths of my countrymen and people that opposed him.

so basically, digging into someones history to see if the pad makes you a dirty communist spy
I wouldn't say something that extreme, but they are a bunch of cookie-seeking snots.
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6682|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
I know you BABY SPINACH, you play with BushViper
i got his xfire
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland

n00b.Worx wrote:

Who The Fuck Cares
Amen...

Why bother even post...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6798|Singapore

Ok so he gets a thread all about him? how come no one makes a thread all about me.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6753|Malaga, EspaƱa
@PolarBearz....

you twat USE THE FUCKING SEARCH

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=17345
Hyper
Banned
+154|6760

BV=team switcher extraordinaire ftw!
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer

Hyper wrote:

BV=team switcher extraordinaire ftw!
Your a fricking idiot Hyper.  Out of all the time I have played with BushViper, he has NEVER switched during a round for a win.   We will pick the team that we need time on when we join the server.  We usually play MEC and China because I need time as China, but we have been playing US again lately.  You should not say something you have no clue about.  The reason he has so many wins is because he alone can usually make his team win.. Not only that but I play with him, thus, two players who know what they are doing is better than one.  The only time one of us would teamswitch during a round would be if we got bored and wanted to fight each other; when this happens HE switches TO THE LOSING TEAM. So STFU.

Also, :ronin:.|Patton, yes I remember playing with you.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-04-12 10:21:56)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6698|UK
LOL Babyspinach clearly you have nothing better to do that hunt people down and try and show them up, in this case, me.

Perhaps you are trying to make yourself look big because you lack a little something in the down below department, or maybe EA are paying you to suck their dick. I don't know, but seriously, you have way too much time on your hand.

Yes, I did go on a pistol + knife server, for all of 5 minutes. I admit, it was funny as hell watching 40 players trying to knife eachother, but then I got bored and went to bed. This was after playing on the EA UK servers for a good 5 hours, till 5am in the morning. Before I went to bed, I went on the server to see what all the fuss was about.

I'll reiterate, I've got all the awards I have, the right way, no hacks, no knife + pistol servers or anything I shouldn't be doing.

Like you said, I don't have to best stats, I've only just got a positive K/D ratio, surely if I was using hacks I'd have much better stats.

When I was banned 9 times, I was unaware of the reason why I was being banned, until I found the .dll in my bf2 folder, which I deleted straight away and went back to playing my own game.

If anyone reading this believes I am a hacker, play some rounds with me. Usually I am on the EA UK servers.

EDIT: also, I have a lot of fraps videos and a video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_cahgS9 … rch=e7ix3r - you decide whether I'm using hacks or not.

Just don't let some faggot EA cock sucker decide for you.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-04-14 09:29:29)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
Mate i feel bad 4 ya bunch of wankers who hunt you down and make your look like a hacker. This is how i feel

Those people who are using the point hack are jus bellends.

Pistol and knife servers are fine if people want to fight using them then they should be allowed to, its just because people who are so obsessed about improving their e-penis ego's have to complain because its not a "legit" way of gettin badges. ITS A GAME

as for you E7IX3R i cant be bothered to look what you have done rong but as far as im concered if you have used the point hack, aimbot or the see thru wall hack then yes you are a twat and deserved to banned.

But if you done anything like knife pistol servers then i salute you as your using your brain and getting bages an easier way.

And if youve been banned for no reason and i read somethin like you stats are crap i do feel sorry for you m8. but there is to many cocks around to bring you back
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

stryyker wrote:

http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/0304/post-s … n-face.jpg

D000d!!!11 In that case, Stalin has a 10,000,000 to 1 KD ratio. He is truely an uber 1337 h4x0r.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard