ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5398
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 040630461#

Do you think this guy is insane, a liar, or legit?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6508
Can we get a tl;dw version, that video is like 140 minutes long
mal.
Tit-le?
+6|5377|Singapore
I've only watched 5 mins of the video so far, so that's what I'm basing my comments on.

He seems like a confident speaker and a well-credited man. Because of this, he and his ideas seem more credible than a teenager ranting about a government cover-up of 9/11 on some shady website. Yet, it doesn't the change the fact that he's a conspiracy nut, albeit one who is educated and self-assured that his theories are correct (aren't they all?).

I'll try to watch the rest later after my exam today.
And I agree with the good Doctor, a summary would be nice.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6783|Reality
so he is a well-edumacated nut job doesn't make his discourse any more valid.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
PureFodder
+225|6325
I'll be honest, I was put off watching a 140 minute video which contained the tag 'modified attack baboons'.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

ISortGlass wrote:

Do you think this guy is insane, a liar, or legit?
Probably a little bit of all of the above. The WTO is ran by Nazi's, FEMA intends to shoot to kill, and NASA and is plotting against us.

New World Order, Moon Base, Mars colony, Deep Underground Military Bases, super soldiers, GMO, Illuminati 4th dimensional workings, even modified attack baboons

Jaw dropping? Hardly.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6018|Blue Mountain State
charlie sheen?
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6714|Canberra, AUS
Illuminati 4th dimensional workings
I lol'd - does he even know what a 'dimension' is supposed to mean?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
JahManRed
wank
+646|6668|IRELAND

PureFodder wrote:

'modified attack baboons'.
Ahhhhh, so thats how the took down the twin towers!
Spark
+874|6714|Canberra, AUS
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6146|eXtreme to the maX

mal. wrote:

Yet, it doesn't the change the fact that he's a conspiracy nut, albeit one who is educated and self-assured that his theories are correct (aren't they all?).
Yes.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6711|UK
since when were lectures intresting never mind jaw dropping?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5440
you should cut yourself with glass not sort it if you think that is jaw dropping
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5398|London, England
Truthers are idiots.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

JohnG@lt wrote:

Truthers are idiots.
Except when they ARE telling the truth
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5398|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Truthers are idiots.
"Truthers" is a term used for people with 9/11 conspiracies. Similar to "Birthers" who believe Obama's birth certificate was faked.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6508

JohnG@lt wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Truthers are idiots.
"Truthers" is a term used for people with 9/11 conspiracies. Similar to "Birthers" who believe Obama's birth certificate was faked.
And I am still debating which of the two are bigger idiots.
ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5398
Here is a more organized assortment of his lectures. Watch each video in chronological order 1 through 5. Also watch his interview by project camelot. He say's that the swine flu is a lab-created biological weapon made by the NWO/Illuminati/devil worshiping cabal, to be a pretext to enact martial law REX-84, pass unconstitutional laws, destroy freedoms, force everyone into these FEMA concentration camps, forcibly vaccinate everyone with a "slow kill" flu shot. As a means of getting rid of 90% of the world's population to make it easier to set up a fascist world-government. Go google about pharmaceutical giant "Baxter" was caught sending out seasonal flu vaccines which were contaminated with the LIVE H5N1 "bird flu" virus to several different countries. Only a few weeks before the swine flu outbreak was reported in Mexico city.

Some lab technicians in Czechoslovakia discovered that these vaccines were contaminated after they injected ferrets with them, and the ferrets unexpectedly died.

The fatality rate of the swine flu is about 1%. The fatality rate of the bird flu is 60%. If those vaccines would have gone unnoticed, Hundreds of Millions/Billions of people would be dead by now. Considering the timing of these events, they cannot simply be a coincidence.

Google the Georgia guide stones too.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5944|CA
We're still trying to decide in tech if this guy is a troll...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

JohnG@lt wrote:

As far as the events on the day go I don't think theres any conspiracy.
As for the rest of it, haven't seen a convincing explanation yet.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

And I am still debating which of the two are bigger idiots.
Thats a tricky call, maybe they're the same people?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

This guy had his licensed revoked. I think he's just a tad bit bitter. He should just label his stuff fiction and avoid the nutball label. profit =/= prophet
Xbone Stormsurgezz
aimless
+166|6165|Texas
A more interesting lecture, it's about youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
Spark
+874|6714|Canberra, AUS

ISortGlass wrote:

Here is a more organized assortment of his lectures. Watch each video in chronological order 1 through 5. Also watch his interview by project camelot. He say's that the swine flu is a lab-created biological weapon made by the NWO/Illuminati/devil worshiping cabal, to be a pretext to enact martial law REX-84, pass unconstitutional laws, destroy freedoms, force everyone into these FEMA concentration camps, forcibly vaccinate everyone with a "slow kill" flu shot. As a means of getting rid of 90% of the world's population to make it easier to set up a fascist world-government. Go google about pharmaceutical giant "Baxter" was caught sending out seasonal flu vaccines which were contaminated with the LIVE H5N1 "bird flu" virus to several different countries. Only a few weeks before the swine flu outbreak was reported in Mexico city.

Some lab technicians in Czechoslovakia discovered that these vaccines were contaminated after they injected ferrets with them, and the ferrets unexpectedly died.

The fatality rate of the swine flu is about 1%. The fatality rate of the bird flu is 60%. If those vaccines would have gone unnoticed, Hundreds of Millions/Billions of people would be dead by now. Considering the timing of these events, they cannot simply be a coincidence.

King Grasps at Straws the First.

Holder of the Crown of Selective Logic.
~ Richard Feynman
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6219

ISortGlass wrote:

This guy is a total insane nutjob and is a modern day "snake oil" salesman. You do realize that the websites he is quoting are for products he is selling to "help" you protect your health and future health from the evil space aliens.

I find it hilarious that somehow this guy has been to ALL the super secret facilities and people in these facilities "tell" him everything and they hand over top secret documents..etc, etc. From what he says, he has been involved with almost every conspiracy and mystery ever known to the world and he has seen it all. LOLOL

You talk about the swine flu, etc. But did you hear what he really said. He actually believes in Atlantis and talks about the Great war between Atlantians and Lemurian(sp?) and the talks about geo-political and social positions of these mythical societies.....huh...what...I had no idea that there are history books on this. He also talks about a great galactic war and that Earth is the leader of the galactic group ready to do battle with silicon based life forms. LOLOLOL

By the way, many times in his lecture, he said that all this stuff was going to happen by 2007, he said that half of the world population would be wiped out no later than 2008. He said that one city in the U.S. would be nuked by our own government within a year and claimed that we would also nuke Iran in 2007 to start a new world war. Well, its almost 2010........I guess he didn't know as much as he thought....or maybe he was scaring brainwashed people to buy his cures to get ready for all that.

I watched a lot of this but it got really repetitive and scripted and it was obviously focused to people who want to believe in anything they hear from someone who has nothing but words and "photographic" memory to back it up with. Again, he is doing all this BS to sell his "cures" on his websites...nothing more.

The breakdown of his lectures is this: A total wack job and simply a charlatan out for the money.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard