blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

Here is the story during last nights semi finals with Kim Clijsters, the line judge kept calling her(Serena) on stepping on the line "foot fault", Serena Williams got mad and charged towards the line judge and threatened her, the line judge said she threatened to kill her, and she also said  "I will shove this f-----g ball down your f------g throat" and she made some more threats.

Dick Enberg: Still a lot of buzz around the tennis world, around the country about the events of last night. Serena Williams called for a foot fault on a second serve (inaudible)… the penultimate match point and then a tirade by the women's No. 2 seed, tossed in some harsh profanity at the linesperson, received a point penalty, which was match point and Kim Clijsters wins the match. No announcement yet as to the fine to Serena Williams, but she will not be suspended from the doubles match, which she will play tomorrow.

Enberg: This is last night. After the foot fault called, for a moment it looked like she was (inaudible) … then she went over and really attacked verbally the linesperson with some harsh word. Talking to some officials, had she done the same thing in the middle of the match, she could've been disqualified then just for bad behavior.

Mary Carillo: I think she should be suspended. I can't believe they are letting her play the doubles after that. What does it say about our sport if all you do is hand out a fine? With that kind of behavior, that is as bad as I've ever seen a woman, as bad as I've ever seen a guy -- and historically, have done it a lot more.

John McEnroe: Don't look at me.

Carillo: I just don't understand it. If you care about the integrity of your sport, you throw somebody out of the game for a while.
source

Well she wasnt suspended for making threats against the line judge, so she has a chance to win the doubles Grand Slam today they are playing right now she is playing with her sister against some other 2 chicks.  Im surprised that the committee let her play today!!! she still has a chance to win the grand slam in doubles, a lot of those people announcing the game last night said she should have been suspended ... But yeah what do you think... also if you find a better video post it!, since you cant really hear wut she said in this one or any of the ones I checked on youtube, since they mute the parts out considering that it was broadcasted nationally on LIVE tv, so if you recall Justin-Janet incident ull know why.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
You can take the girl out of the getto, but you cant take the getto out of the girl, I suppose. Rude obnixious biotch. She should hook up with Keyne West
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

What a bunch of assholes, the both of them.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone
What a whore Serena, no respect towards midgets
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
Who cares it's all about Federer

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5416|Athens, GA
.Sup
be nice
Federer doesn't seem to be in a good mood atm either
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
I got such a good laugh watching Serena get booted.   Come back when you have the ability to not act like a toddler throwing a fit because you're losing.
.Sup
be nice
I think Serena was complaining that Clijsters haxors
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

The line judge made a horrible call.  Horrible.  Still, the outburst was totally uncalled for.  I really don't care enough about womens tennis to comment on whether or not she should be suspended.

I did read an article recently about a lot of old-school tour players taking issue with the excessive grunting by female players, and I tend to agree with that.  The Williams sisters are poor sports in general.  It's a shame that their parents didn't teach them about sportsmanship when instilling a hardcore work ethic.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
I don't know about you, but I think I would've run away if I was Clijsters and had Serena walking towards me when she was all irate.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Stingray24 wrote:

I don't know about you, but I think I would've run away if I was Clijsters and had Serena walking towards me when she was all irate.
I misheard the first time I watched the clip...I thought she said she was going to shove her balls down the judge's throat
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5626|Southern California
Serena has some tree trunk legs.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5416|Athens, GA
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5923|Somewhere out in Space
That lineswoman, everything about her; including so many prejudice racial and stereotypical remarks that would get me parmabanned if i used them, just downright piss me off.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The line judge made a horrible call.  Horrible.
Do you have evidence?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard