I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6145|Scotland!

Hakei wrote:

You're all nerds
nice avatar
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5880|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Didnt someone else used to have an avatar like that?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5880|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Btw I havent checked the ea forums yet but does anyone know whats fixed in the new 1.5 patch? I check on tweakguides for updates and it says the full 1.5 is coming shortly? Hopefully its incremental but maybe they added it to the whole 1.5 patch
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5411|USA

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

never hacked on an fps game in my life

stop respecting people over internet forums, nerd
badly delivered "nerd" insult on a most nerd infested forum on Earth was the best argument u could come up with, brudh?
lol fag
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5468
^stop nerdraging, nerd
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711
Hakei
Banned
+295|6008

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hakei wrote:

You're all nerds
nice avatar
tRolled
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5468
1.5 inf only sucks. not cause of the reg but since on 40+player servers nobody does anything else than prone behind a wall and lob their green explosive shit at general direction of enemies
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6012|Aberdeen, Scotland

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

inf only sucks.
fixed?

IO has always been about nadespam, nothing new here.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6282
Yeah Inf Only has been terrible for a very long time.

1.5 is all about the return of vehicle servers.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5468
imo inf is fine if you wont have crappy server hosts like putting 64 players on 16size map, i played 16 blue pearl with 64 players and it was far from enjoyable

however 32/64 size maps are pretty much fine imo, little or not at all nade spam cause it just doesnt work when you cant camp somewhere with supply box and throw nades at flags

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2009-09-11 23:53:21)

HSG
+23|6486|British Columbia, Canada
All the noobs who only play medic and prone shoot are whining. Its a lot better now takes more skill to kill rather than just prone and shoot with the most accuracy.

Last edited by HSG (2009-09-12 01:13:21)

Lai
+186|6164
I played my first real IO match since 1.5 today, Great Wall,..

Even that map wasn't fun anymore. I really can't believe they did nothing about that in the patch.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6476|cuntshitlake

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

1.5 inf only sucks. not cause of the reg but since on 40+player servers nobody does anything else than prone behind a wall and lob their green explosive shit at general direction of enemies
Well that has always been like that. It has always been impossible to play IO on 30+ player servers
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481
IO was never supposed to be in the game anyway. DICE just added it to appease the bawwwing. If you think it sucks, it's because it does.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6476|cuntshitlake

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

IO was never supposed to be in the game anyway. DICE just added it to appease the bawwwing. If you think it sucks, it's because it does.
/me bows

Fortunately we have people here that know the truth. It would be horrible if people could decide whether something is good or bad by themselves.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6458|The Land of Scott Walker
All I ask is that my round land when I am crouched, sights up, and firing single shot, or controlled bursts.  Right now, I die to those diving prone all the time.
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

i love it actually ... 1920x1200 goodness with no bullshit
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6822|Marathon, Florida Keys
reading this thread it looks like EA did exactly what i predicted (which wasn't that hard judging from patch 1.2 onwards) and turned this into a even more pussified game. Fail.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6603|Reisterstown, MD

Hit detection seems to be a bit more inconsistent than it used to be.   
Rock Lobstah
+3|5497

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

reading this thread it looks like EA did exactly what i predicted (which wasn't that hard judging from patch 1.2 onwards) and turned this into a even more pussified game. Fail.

killer21 wrote:

What these two said. My hitreg has gone out the freakin' window since 1.5 and, I don't know if it's just me, but the game seems more laggy than before. The new maps are great, despite no one asking for Euro and AF for free, and I'm playing vehicles again. But, I don't know what they did to IO. The principle of the added deviation seems logical, but the manner which they implemented it is just overkill, sloppy, and sucks.

Last edited by Rock Lobstah (2009-09-28 17:57:51)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6466|The Twilight Zone

Rock Lobstah wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

killer21 wrote:

What these two said. My hitreg has gone out the freakin' window since 1.5 and, I don't know if it's just me, but the game seems more laggy than before. The new maps are great, despite no one asking for Euro and AF for free, and I'm playing vehicles again. But, I don't know what they did to IO. The principle of the added deviation seems logical, but the manner which they implemented it just overkill, sloppy, and sucks.
You're not the only one with the "odd" reg buddy
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6603|Reisterstown, MD

I don't know what it is.  I use m16 often and it seems like it takes using single fire to actually have an accurate burst.  Not sure what it is.  Just seems...odd.

Edit: Honestly, they should have just left the hitreg alone.  There was nothing significant wrong with it.  Just people complaining when they didn't have much to complain about.

Last edited by killer21 (2009-09-28 16:19:04)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6169|Vancouver | Canada
So I just configured my joystick.....and jesus christ, is it just me or does AA have a range of 600m now? It's ridiculous.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard