NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
I have had Battle field 1942 though BF: 2 with all expansions, so one could say I am a veteran, and have seen a lot of cheating -- my opinion is that as long as you are not being directly effected by cheaters (I.E. like being raped instantly by a knife from 50M away) then there is no reason to complain about it.

Needless to say, I don’t cheat (I did however a few times, in the past) but people are always complaining about random people on the leader boards that have 1,000,000,000 points, YEAH we know their cheating – all of us, so why point it out? Why complain about? Is that not just a waist of time? The cheaters will eventually get what’s coming to them.

Everyone that plays BF: 2 seems to think that BF: 2 is the worst game on planet earth, The patches are worthless and bring more bugs, or the customer support is horrible, or the lag and cheating is out of control… Has anyone heard of Star Wars Galaxies or Halo2? On Star Wars Galaxies they once had 60,000 players now; they only have 5,000 active subscriptions.  Why? They tried to fix everyone’s needs and intern everyone was dissatisfied causing mass subscription cancellation. Do you want that to happen here? With halo2, cheating was so ramped that every other game you were guarantied to get pared with a cheater and consequently lose. And you guys are complaining?

My point is that we don’t have it as bad as other games, and also, all games have there problems, all games have their haters and lovers, and all games will never be perfect for the simple matter that everyone is different, in a way that a sniper loves claymores and hates grenade launchers and vice versa, the assault classers hate the claymores.  Everyone one has different tastes.

*rolls in flame protective shield*
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6783|Great Brown North
well at one time galaxies had at least 250k people playing.... then they started adapting it to be more suited for people who play first person shooters... dumbing it down and down until now, finaly the game is destroyed and a mere shadow of what it once was

and i agree, who cares if they stat pad? they'll be wiped eventualy, not a big deal
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
Indeed, SWG was fun BEFORE NGE and the village.

Last edited by NeoCommander (2006-04-08 20:28:20)

NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
krazed, what server?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6783|Great Brown North
im a radiant nubbin myself
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
Ahazi,  here.

Ahazi is better!
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6739|Houston, TX
Eclipse
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
THe bigger the server the better :}
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6636|Derby, England

NeoCommander wrote:

I have had Battle field 1942 though BF: 2 with all expansions, so one could say I am a veteran, and have seen a lot of cheating -- my opinion is that as long as you are not being directly effected by cheaters (I.E. like being raped instantly by a knife from 50M away) then there is no reason to complain about it.

Needless to say, I don’t cheat (I did however a few times, in the past) but people are always complaining about random people on the leader boards that have 1,000,000,000 points, YEAH we know their cheating – all of us, so why point it out? Why complain about? Is that not just a waist of time? The cheaters will eventually get what’s coming to them.

Everyone that plays BF: 2 seems to think that BF: 2 is the worst game on planet earth, The patches are worthless and bring more bugs, or the customer support is horrible, or the lag and cheating is out of control… Has anyone heard of Star Wars Galaxies or Halo2? On Star Wars Galaxies they once had 60,000 players now; they only have 5,000 active subscriptions.  Why? They tried to fix everyone’s needs and intern everyone was dissatisfied causing mass subscription cancellation. Do you want that to happen here? With halo2, cheating was so ramped that every other game you were guarantied to get pared with a cheater and consequently lose. And you guys are complaining?

My point is that we don’t have it as bad as other games, and also, all games have there problems, all games have their haters and lovers, and all games will never be perfect for the simple matter that everyone is different, in a way that a sniper loves claymores and hates grenade launchers and vice versa, the assault classers hate the claymores.  Everyone one has different tastes.

*rolls in flame protective shield*
I personaly think stats padders are funny They spend days on just not having any funn, So who is loosing out here we or them ?  I have a different appinion on hackers, ( Long story ) and I do come a cross few of them on games, Sooner or later they will get busted Public or Private hack. Peace Boris
mcobomber
+0|6631|Finland
You got it...
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6785

agree with original poster. who cares about statpadders so long as they don't impact my gaming experience.  also, people sure do complain alot about bugs, patchs etc but really its not so bad.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-04-09 09:13:55)

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6808|Uk
I agree that people who complain about every patch should stop... i say adapt to the original game.
But i totally disagree with just watching stat padders in game and leaving them because its not effecting me. < on this point your full of shit.
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
Dear.  [R]age^B-HeKtiC^

With your ending comments, you completely sucked any possible intelligence, and relevance to my original post, if you are to mock my opinion, at least say why – and act maturely about the matter.  Do not be foolish.
={OGC}=Quik_Draw
+2|6597|Savannah, Goergia, USA
Because MOST players locked into STAT PADDING are ONE LESS team member helping to WIN!!!  Ever try getting off of the Carrier on Wake, when the Jet Jockies on that particular server are too busy getting pilot medals and bombing kills to deal with the J-10s or the tanks that have pulled out onto the ends of the island by now???  Bad enough to weather the arty strikes...TEAMWORK gets the win...STAT PADDING doesn't help that effort...

OUT!
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6808|Uk

NeoCommander wrote:

Dear.  [R]age^B-HeKtiC^

With your ending comments, you completely sucked any possible intelligence, and relevance to my original post, if you are to mock my opinion, at least say why – and act maturely about the matter.  Do not be foolish.
I wasnt meaning to act immature but my aim has been completed to suck any relevance and intelligence out of your post because there are 2004124892371273 other posts like this in this forum... this is the reason i mock your post

much love
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6650|Peoria
Also, stat padding allows unlocks to be recieved earlier than a player who worked to earn them, giving him and advantage he didn't earn.

Also, since it artificially inflates your rank and commander applications go to the highest rank, you can beat out a more worthy commander.
a fly
+105|6648|The netherlands

Elamdri wrote:

Also, stat padding allows unlocks to be recieved earlier than a player who worked to earn them, giving him and advantage he didn't earn.

Also, since it artificially inflates your rank and commander applications go to the highest rank, you can beat out a more worthy commander.
i cant agree with you!!!!!!

just for the matter they are
locked into statspadding
. they wont use thier unlocks, cause they are to bussy knife, revive.  they waste 50 euro/dollar on the game so they can be "better"then others.

olso the guy who complaint about the jets not taking out the j-10's. give me a break!!!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A J-10 OUT WITH F35!!! unless the pilot is typing, or a inexperienced pilot...... and bombing the tanks?????? isent a tv guided missile good??? but wait, then you got the j10 bugging you. and bombing those tanks there is hard. ever heard of spawn all as AT, shoot the damn tank, grab a boat, goto land.

you now have a anti tank sniper, if you have the dao a asault weapon, if no unlocks a mp5 can do some good damage if you know how to use it

but back to topic. if the ranked system wasent here, you would not have statspadders, those people would find other ways to be "anoying".....  how does it effect you by haver a lower place on the leaderboards???? i personely dont care about.....

and if you train a bit, then you dont need that extra player that statspad cause he/she is problebly a total noob anyway....... so with problebly just 0.1% more skill, you dont need the "help" of the person that usualy statspad......

*take no offence in this anyone, i got in a sort of trance while writing this, and im going to borrow that flame shield*
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6744|England
I have been affected by statpadders in a few ways:

I got had with the knife-revive padders, spoiled my game, was getting revived so quick I couldnt do anything.
Statpadders stole my gold medal/silver/bronze several times ingame.
Statpadders stole a much needed vehicle and parked in the sea repairing it.
statpadders vote-kicked me from servers because I wouldnt play by their stupid rules even though it wasnt their server.
........etc
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
No one plays to win, we only care about our own points.
Ryle
+1|6755|Seattle
Man i loved SWG before CU hit, even with that out of control TEF system it was still a blast, that was the time when the game had the most people playing, everywhere u go you would see people. I still have my account active, i can never let that game go (starwars fan 4lyfe), 15$/mo is nothing, i still play it periodically.

Im 1st day vet on kettemoor. Iv seen it all.
IronFerret
+48|6661|Mexico City.
i agree... and about the guy speaking of unlocks....

unlocks=worthless
ranks=bullshit
stat pader=loser with nothing to do
cheater=same as stat pader

its all about skills, fun and some teamwork.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-09 12:51:03)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6780|UK
https://img14.imageshack.us/img14/527/yup2cc.jpg
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
Exactly, IronFerret.
={OGC}=Quik_Draw
+2|6597|Savannah, Goergia, USA
olso the guy who complaint about the jets not taking out the j-10's. give me a break!!!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A J-10 OUT WITH F35!!! unless the pilot is typing, or a inexperienced pilot...... and bombing the tanks?????? isent a tv guided missile good??? but wait, then you got the j10 bugging you. and bombing those tanks there is hard. ever heard of spawn all as AT, shoot the damn tank, grab a boat, goto land.
F-22s on Wake, not F-35s...AND...They DO have missiles to deal with the J-10s if you can fly fairly well...Not arguing your point...Bombing tanks is easy too...again...little practice and training like you said...I agree, helos with TV guided rockets can help out as well, at least to get the troops TO the island to make a fight of it...Everyone standing around waiting to get the jets or the gunship...Fly off to never-never land...
Can't hit a tank from the carrier with AT, but, CAN use the anti air to do it... I DO take boats, when the carrier deck is full of stat padders (Amid a few GOOD, dedicated pilots)...waiting for jets and attack helos...Tking to get them...Give you a break???

I stand corrected...Thought everyone wanted to WIN...I play different from now on...

OUT!
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6648|USA
*bump*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard