o wut?
+78|6530

installing lel

halfway done.......bout to see if the reg is truly any better
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.

BL4CKL10N wrote:

I will upload the patch to either Rapidshare or Megaupload. Which one do you prefer?
RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS! RS!

And don't forget to post the link either
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic

farmerfez wrote:

installing lel

Any word on how the hitreg is? If it's good (I don't need CS good just.... much better than it used to be) I'll be getting back into this relic of a game as it's still one of a kind.

If not I give up forever and whore more CoD4.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Towelly wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

installing lel

Any word on how the hitreg is? If it's good (I don't need CS good just.... much better than it used to be) I'll be getting back into this relic of a game as it's still one of a kind.

I was just on a server where I had 100 ping and most my shots seemed to hit. Still far from prefect though but you gotta remember how much shit is going on in the game at any given time.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Well that Cold Day in Hell haz finally arrived!!! Its a fine sunny day! EA/DicΞ® actually did it! OOH-RAH!
https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/teflonshadow/coldday15.png

BF2 folder now over 9GB See ya on the Battlefield!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Download 1 hour from battle.no (my closest)
Patching was for the first time flawless
Operation Blue Pearl was okay, some good sniperspots and a typical infantery map for close combat ... good addition tbh
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Towelly wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

installing lel

I was just on a server where I had 100 ping and most my shots seemed to hit. Still far from prefect though but you gotta remember how much shit is going on in the game at any given time.
Well it mostly used to get on my nerves in 5v5 IO (as in not that much really going on) but as long as there is at least some improvement I'll give it a chance, cheers for ze info.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6530

shit patch.....

That accuracy killer from going prone is the stupest thing ive ever seen. It fit in 2142 but not in bf2 where the action is a lot faster. And besides, they expect me to change the way i've been playing this game for the past 4 years because of this patch lol?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
20 minutes left! I download it with 400k right now!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5999|Aberdeen, Scotland

farmerfez wrote:

That accuracy killer from going prone is the stupest thing ive ever seen.
Lol, irony.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

@ all the instaproners. Killing has never been this easy!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Tried out a few single player for a few minutes...
F-15 bomber only gets one round of bombs? wtf?
THis is nice though, contrast for TV missiles on Dragon Valley is black, to cut thru the fog!
https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/teflonshadow/screen014.png
BL4CKL10N
+66|6282
RS will be uploaded immediately!

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL0ZI215
Password: BL4CKL10N
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6530

MrAnderson wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

That accuracy killer from going prone is the stupest thing ive ever seen.
Lol, irony.
pssssh my fingers are cold lol
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

F-15 bomber only gets one round of bombs? wtf?
It always did.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6282
I don't like this style of proning either, sometimes an instant prone with high accuracy can save your ass, especially when a lot of enemies are shooting at you. Noobs can't do this, so it's only bad for the pros
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

BL4CKL10N wrote:

I don't like this style of proning either, sometimes an instant prone with high accuracy can save your ass, especially when a lot of enemies are shooting at you. Noobs can't do this, so it's only bad for the pros
Well judging by a video I saw of you, you are a 100%proner
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
BL4CKL10N
+66|6282

DeathUnlimited wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Let's say, I prone alot But it's not that I can't deal with enemies without it, I just got used to it ^^
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Megaupload has a 1 Gb limit for non-premium users.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
BL4CKL10N
+66|6282

Stubbee wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Megaupload has a 1 Gb limit for non-premium users.
Oh I'm sorry, didn't know this. I'll redo it tomorrow
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

BL4CKL10N wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Let's say, I prone alot But it's not that I can't deal with enemies without it, I just got used to it ^^
Oh wait it wasn't you it was BENBOBBY. Mixed the names, I have no idea how you play
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
BL4CKL10N
+66|6282

DeathUnlimited wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Oh wait it wasn't you it was BENBOBBY. Mixed the names, I have no idea how you play
well, we both start with the letter B, so yeah it happens ^^
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
patchly reminder that totalbf2 is the best bf2 news site but the worst bf2 forums
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
alt+tab now not working properly
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mine's ready to install...  so no one had any problems thus far?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard