Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Hahahaha
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
That IS funny because it is typical.
Typical:
- Girlfriend tries to seperate you from your boys, berates your boys.
- Pretends to like your shows as much as you pretend to like her shows
- Girlfriend will fuck someone just to get back at you (real classy)
- Convince herself by trying to convince you, she is the best thing you ever will have.
- Berates you by saying she lowered her standards for you.
- More focus on her and their invested time on a relationship than his well-being.

Too bad she was too insecure to rationalize or truly trust him.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I'm having trouble comprehending just how bad at listening somebody must be to not realise their bf has gone away to Europe even though he specifically told her several times

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-08-11 06:09:31)

Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
i can't read
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
I lol'd.

Damn she's insecure. Self centered and insecure.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Oh, man this was gold!

+1
Christbane
+51|6204
bah more internet fake vids.  he would have checked messages if he had his phone with. or email somewhere.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
If he was backpacking then he wouldn't have necessarily had access to email. And his phone was off with good reason.

Although yes, even if I was abroad and it would cost loads to contact home, i'd still do it occassionally.
Ioan92
+337|5692

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Oh, man this was gold!

+1
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

Christbane wrote:

bah more internet fake vids.  he would have checked messages if he had his phone with. or email somewhere.
I was interrailing around Serbia and Croatia and never really had the chance to check my email or go on the internet.
When you go back packing internet&computer is the least thing you think about.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6228|B.C. Canada

Christbane wrote:

agree. I probably wouldn't call home with my cell but I would certainly turn it on to see if I had messages. Both are stupid as fuck.
Ultrafunkula

trex1210 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

agree. I probably wouldn't call home with my cell but I would certainly turn it on to see if I had messages. Both are stupid as fuck.
Could be. But some people actually do like the peace and privacy from phones and gadgets these days. All humans aren't as geeks as us
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5580|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Does Europe not have some sort of payphone things he could have called from if he didn't want to use his cell???

lol
Ultrafunkula

nickb64 wrote:

Does Europe not have some sort of payphone things he could have called from if he didn't want to use his cell???

lol
We prolly have none in Finland anymore. Prepaid cards for phones are the thing. If you're too poor for that, you don't deserve to call anybody Internet cafe's then are all around. I'd check my mail almost every day if a netcafe would come up where I'm going around. So in that light the story sounds kinda made up. But wheter it is or not, it was fun anyways
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
probz a fake, he got a whole blog dedicated to these "stories".
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5580|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Ultrafunkula wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

lol
We prolly have none in Finland anymore. Prepaid cards for phones are the thing. If you're too poor for that, you don't deserve to call anybody Internet cafe's then are all around. I'd check my mail almost every day if a netcafe would come up where I'm going around. So in that light the story sounds kinda made up. But wheter it is or not, it was fun anyways
That makes sense

No matter what, they're both fucking dumbasses... 
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Fucking ace, what a stupid girl
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
It was funny but I actually felt a bit sorry for the girl cos even tho it was her dumb fault she got really hurt
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North
i lold
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
hahaha good stuff damn chicks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard