Ioan92
+337|5693

Bertster7 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Let them get on with it, provided they don't get married couples tax allowance or adopt kids.
Unless they'd like to support 'single white male' tax allowance.
Why not?

Surely a gay couple should be entitled to the same rights as a heterosexual one?

Why shouldn't they be allowed to adopt kids?
I thought ruining the life of a human being right from the start and possibly influencing him to be gay too is a fucking crime against humanity.

tbh
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

Ioan92 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Let them get on with it, provided they don't get married couples tax allowance or adopt kids.
Why not?

Surely a gay couple should be entitled to the same rights as a heterosexual one?

I thought ruining the life of a human being right from the start and possibly influencing him to be gay too is a fucking crime against humanity.

tbh
well aren't you all sunshine and roses
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
A kid having two fathers and people know about it in school they would know that they are gay. This would lead to that the kid is going to get bullied. A lot most likely.

I just don't think it's a good thing for the child.

As for having two mothers....I'm fine with lesbians so maybe it will be ok in school too for the kids.
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine
Disgusting is the right word to describe my opinion on homosexuality/homosexuals. I personally do not want to have any around me. However, if they don't show off in any appropriate or unappropriate situation that they are gay I'm probably ok with it. Although stop pretending that homosexuality is normal - IT IS NOT. I agree that being gay is not a reason to be burned alive, but they definitely should be banned from having/adopting children and/or working with them (teachers, doctors, whatever). Aslong as gay people do not show their gay nature and are kept away from rising generation I'm ok with them.

Last edited by Longbow (2009-07-26 05:12:07)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

you guys really need to re-think your opinion on homosexuals, grow up and stop treating them like they are something to be feared.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

RavyGravy wrote:

you guys really need to re-think your opinion on homosexuals, grow up and stop treating them like they are something to be feared.
Fearing homosexuals is often a sign of ones own insecurity in his or her own sexual preferences.

So grow up and treat them with respect you bunch of gays.

*no offence, that was a joke there at the end...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden

RavyGravy wrote:

They can be as gay as they want but they honestly shouldn't get children. The kids will be picked at in school and maybe even get beaten up due to having gay fathers.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Zefar wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

They can be as gay as they want but they honestly shouldn't get children. The kids will be picked at in school and maybe even get beaten up due to having gay fathers.
What if one of them was a post-op with a tuck job?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

I believe homosexuality is not to be condemned or celebrated. Except two hot lesbians of course, this should be celebrated.
Ioan92
+337|5693

jsnipy wrote:

I believe homosexuality is not to be condemned or celebrated. Except two hot lesbians of course, this should be celebrated.
Yeah where the hell is my lesbian pride parade!

lel
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Bertster wrote:

Tax breaks for married couples are to help them raise children, not so they can have more money.
Having kids is not a right, if they can't produce them themselves then hard luck.
No-one has a 'right' to adopt kids.

jsnipy wrote:

Except two hot lesbians of course, this should be celebrated.
By celebrated you mean filmed?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-07-26 05:57:06)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

Switch wrote:

m3thod wrote:

at uni i once heard 2 benders bumming each other.  it was all a bit caveman-ish.
I bet you were against the wall with a glass to your ear knocking one out.
it was so loud you hear it on another floor.

and i'm only gay for you lukey baby.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

m3thod wrote:

Switch wrote:

m3thod wrote:

at uni i once heard 2 benders bumming each other.  it was all a bit caveman-ish.
I bet you were against the wall with a glass to your ear knocking one out.
it was so loud you hear it on another floor.

and i'm only gay for you lukey baby.
they should be beheaded amirite?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

I don't mind gay people, but they shouldn't have the choice of IVF, or if so, they should pay for it themselves.  It's already expensive, costs a lot even if unsuccessful and comes out of taxpayer money (Australia specific here).  Hetero couples should be allowed - they have the facilities to create children, but gay people biologically choose to forfeit the right to have children.

I think satire says it best.

/zips up flamesuit

Last edited by some_random_panda (2009-07-26 06:09:58)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6734|d

AussieReaper wrote:

Zefar wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

What if one of them was a post-op with a tuck job?
if you have something to say, just come out with it!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Bertster7 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why not?

Because the kids will catch the gay, dammit!
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
They don't disgust me and i support them.

https://www.monkfish-abbey.org/blog/wp-content/images/love%20is%20not%20about%20gender.jpg
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut
I support it. How else can you have a 3some with two women?
Malloy must go
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966
I'm homosexual, I should have the right to do whoever I please, it's no one elses' business.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

I frankly don't even think about it. People are people, regardless of sexual preference.
I need around tree fiddy.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

Bertster7 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why not?

Alright...  here's a compromise Dilbert.

How about we end all tax allowances for couples and for children?  That way, no one gets subsidized for their lifestyle.

As a single straight man with no kids, I don't like the idea of subsidizing gay couples or straight couples, and since I have no interest in having kids, I shouldn't have to subsidize that choice either.

Fair?  I think so.
Turquoise
O Canada

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bertster wrote:

Tax breaks for married couples are to help them raise children, not so they can have more money.
Having kids is not a right, if they can't produce them themselves then hard luck.
No one has a right to force me to subsidize the kids of any couple, gay or straight.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut

Turquoise wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bertster wrote:

No one has a right to force me to subsidize the kids of any couple, gay or straight.
I do think the intent originally was to promote, and not discourage, procreation. It's the incentve to continue the human race I guess.
Malloy must go
Turquoise
O Canada

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I do think the intent originally was to promote, and not discourage, procreation. It's the incentve to continue the human race I guess.
Seeing as how the majority of the world procreates without any economic incentives, I don't see why we must put them in place.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
I can see the benefit of subsidising families, but not gays so one can play 'house' at my expense.

A more neutral system would be better, I am sick of being taxed to hell and seeing no return.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard