MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5376
Do you support it? Does it disgust you? Are you gay?
I'm curious to what this board thinks.
Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, other than the fact that homosexuals will become extinct eventually :X (how can 2 guys reproduce???)
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
I don't care what other people do.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6415|EE Chat
Srs thread in EE chat FTL. Xcuz mods but move to D&ST
WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5471|Fort Hood, Texas
It's only gay if you want it to be.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

I don't give a shit what they do. The day they show up at my door like Jehovah's Witnesses and try to convert me is when I'll have a problem with them.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5580|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
I don't care what they do, I think it's wrong, but they can do it if they don't try to make me.

Homosexuals are gay... lol

lmao, rofl @ google ad for gays-only cruises.

Last edited by nickb64 (2009-07-25 18:20:08)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
I know enough about it to know it isn't for me.

Also, I generally trust them less as they are sort of deviant by society norms, when it comes to my children, even though data suggests my kids are more likely to be diddled by their uncle than by a fag.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Have loads of gay friends. Love them.

Nuff said.
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Have wads of gay friends. Love them.

Nuff said.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6415|EE Chat

MrMagoo wrote:

Do you support it? Does it disgust you? Are you gay?
I'm curious to what this board thinks.
Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, other than the fact that homosexuals will become extinct eventually :X (how can 2 guys reproduce???)
For one, homosexuality is not being traced as a hereditary trait, but as a chemical imbalance in the brain. Two, they can do whatever they want, doesn't bug me.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
I think it's totally gay.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5566|Vacationland
It's natural why shun/prosecute people for it
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
at uni i once heard 2 benders bumming each other.  it was all a bit caveman-ish.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
I personally don't mind. Their choice and no one else has the right to say its a wrong one.
MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5376
One of my main points here is that people run around calling others gay or faggots when they aren't even actually gay. They use the term like it's a terrible terrible thing, and scare people who think they may be gay into closet homosexuals.
<insert wanda sykes video here>
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Why should I care what people do in their bedroom behind closed doors, straight or homosexual?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
Not my concern.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Y'know what I really fucking hate? When I comment on how annoying/obnoxious some guy is because he's so outrageously flamboyant, then I get called a homophobe. For someone branding me as anti-gay, they sure seem to believe that every single gay person fits into that stereotype

BTW, is MrMagoo coming out to us? Or is he baiting other people to do it first?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
eh, I was an abused child. Part of me going through that was a few years wondering if I was homo. I think that happens to a lot of people. You wonder if it is your fault, if you were meant to be a girl. Some people never recover from that and become the mentally gay.

The there are those that just plainly have their genes mixed up, are tweeners, neither man nor woman. Those people have it rough.

I had a choice.
BVC
+325|6665
If a dude wants to bum another dude, or a woman wants to munch carpet then sweet as, they aren't harming anybody else so I have no problem with it.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6416|Chicago, IL
I don't care what they do in private.

But I do want them to stop cramming it down my throat, there's no straight pride parade, and nobody really cares, so be quiet.

As for marriage, the state shouldn't be officiating a religious practice, gay or straight.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6708|Toronto | Canada

S.Lythberg wrote:

But I do want them to stop cramming it down my throat

I think its fine, maybe if I feel like being gay someday its nice to have the option.  *shifty eyes*

But yeah, I just dont like having 'pride parades', 'black history month', 'womens rights', etc.  Until they come out with 'straight, white male with no disabilities day' I think its ridiculous.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6416|Chicago, IL

Winston_Churchill wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

But I do want them to stop cramming it down my throat

I think its fine, maybe if I feel like being gay someday its nice to have the option.  *shifty eyes*

But yeah, I just dont like having 'pride parades', 'black history month', 'womens rights', etc.  Until they come out with 'straight, white male with no disabilities day' I think its ridiculous.
lez do it

(I can hear Jesse Jackson already)
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
I say whatever makes you happy... but keep your distance m8

I have one problem. When gay men starts hitting on me. Thats ok if he maybe thought am bi or gay, but if he keeps doing it after I tell him am not....then I start being negative.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
should be burned alive tbf
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard