aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
i try to go to a server but it says it didn't find any that suited my lvls....wtf?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936
lol I don't have that problem.

The game isn't officially released guys, it's in open beta stage. The game was supposed to be out around now anyway so they're quite late.  I'm hoping for at least 6 maps. But that would be the absolute minimum. I want like 10-12 maps, which I think would make it a proper game.

I have 5 soldiers. 2 are for friends who didn't get a key, unfortunately now I can't delete them so I had to buy a 5th because the names they picked were so gay. Oh and one was black and the other was pale white (Nothing against black people, just that he didn't look good with the default clothing and blond hair isn't exactly something to look at)
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK
Black Nazis never existed

Heroes is historically incorrect
Bradt3hleader
+121|5936
I like how people say, "We're Nationals, not Nazis you idiot". Nationals = Nazional (German) which shortened gave the term "Nazi"

The Royals are British obviously. Wish there were some Japs and Marines though. I would love M1 Garands in this game

If I was a dev I'd make the M1 Garand a soldier weapon with pinpoint accuracy with 8 bullets. I would make it a 3 shot kill on snipers, 4 shots on a soldier and 5 shots on a gunner at medium range. Every 50m it requires 1 more shot.

What do you guys think?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada
I would make the sniper rifles do more damage.

4 headshots to take someone down is ridiculous.

..and people whine about the Commando being overpowered. They must really suck shit.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

DefCon-17 wrote:

I would make the sniper rifles do more damage.

4 headshots to take someone down is ridiculous.

..and people whine about the Commando being overpowered. They must really suck shit.
4 shots on a gunner

2 on a commando

3 on a soldier

(using long range rifle)
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
SO gay
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I like how people say, "We're Nationals, not Nazis you idiot". Nationals = Nazional (German) which shortened gave the term "Nazi"

The Royals are British obviously. Wish there were some Japs and Marines though. I would love M1 Garands in this game

If I was a dev I'd make the M1 Garand a soldier weapon with pinpoint accuracy with 8 bullets. I would make it a 3 shot kill on snipers, 4 shots on a soldier and 5 shots on a gunner at medium range. Every 50m it requires 1 more shot.

What do you guys think?
Do you have the slightest clue what you are talking about?!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6348|Belfast
I tried and failed to watch that trailer without laughing.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

henno13 wrote:

What a fucking gayass trailer.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK
They're meant to be fucking Micro-transactions, not fucking £45 for 4000 BattleFunds or whatever they are. I could use that money on a year's subscription of Xbox Live. The BattleFunds are usually used up so fucking quick on the clothing, it's fucking ridiculous, I'm paying more than what a normal game would be for some features in the game. Load of shit.

I didn't pay £45, I'm just saying
firebolt5
+114|6155

Kptk92 wrote:

They're meant to be fucking Micro-transactions, not fucking £45 for 4000 BattleFunds or whatever they are. I could use that money on a year's subscription of Xbox Live. The BattleFunds are usually used up so fucking quick on the clothing, it's fucking ridiculous, I'm paying more than what a normal game would be for some features in the game. Load of shit.

I didn't pay £45, I'm just saying
Yeah, it's sad people will actually pay real money for some stupid shit like those emotes ingame.  Also, I played it and it takes forever to kill someone...

Last edited by firebolt5 (2009-06-30 09:52:50)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
If the price for an umlimited buy was that of the 1 month rent for the special clothing, I might do it. But as it stands that shit is way to expensive. I'm not paying the price of a real game for items in a free one. Although I will admit that the items are pretty fucking
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK
When I first saw Micro-transactions I thought they meant £1 for something like 5000 BattleFunds, not £45 for 4000 or whatever it was

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-06-30 11:41:47)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
Plus, I just discovered you have to use BF to buy a new slot for a new a soldier if you used up the 4. How fucked up is that? Why can´t I delete them?!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5634|Southern California

War Man wrote:

henno13 wrote:

What a fucking gayass trailer.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Sisco10 wrote:

Plus, I just discovered you have to use BF to buy a new slot for a new a soldier if you used up the 4. How fucked up is that? Why can´t I delete them?!
because you will get the retards who delete characters that they have spent BF's on and expect their money back or some retarded shit
Renaming should be free (or at least a lot cheaper)

People are spending money on it even though it's expensive, a good business will sell its product for the highest possible price while still attracting enough customers.
I've seen many people in game with BF only items so they must have done a good job at choosing the prices. (they did revamp the pricing during closed beta though, after too many people got pissed off that we couldn't perm buy stuff)
Christbane
+51|6235

Sisco10 wrote:

I think it's to keep people from making new chars just to farm valor points. delete repeat.  and because  hey more cash for Dice.  im fine with it.. you do not have to spend a dime to compete. let the people who want to stick out like sore thumbs wear all the silly shit.  makes them a better target then me in default gear.   not sure if I would buy an extra slot or not,   I would more likely just make a 2nd account.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6745|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Anyone had this problem yet?

Battlefield Heros Updater

An error occured:Failed to download patch into file.

How the bloody hell do l get around this????
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

The_Guardsman wrote:

try doing it again?
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6745|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Tehremos wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

try doing it again?
I've tried several times mate... Tis a pain in the arse!
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

The_Guardsman wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

try doing it again?
I've tried several times mate... Tis a pain in the arse!
thats a bit of a fucker then, have you been updating ok before or are you new?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Epic post.

Epic quote.

Would definitely read again.

Btw m8 pay more attention in history class and stop reinforcing negative stereotypes of Americans.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Flecco wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Epic post.

Epic quote.

Would definitely read again.

Btw m8 pay more attention in history class and stop reinforcing negative stereotypes of Americans.
lol thats a post i missed and it's funny
Bradt3hleader
+121|5936
Did I say something wrong ?

BTW history is my favorite subject. It's awesome! Oh, and I love it when my teacher has to tell me to shut up because I talk too much about it when she's giving the lesson, I'm telling her students what REALLY happened

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard