ph1shman420 wrote:

the hangover - 2/10

fucking horrible movie, and im usually all for this genre
1/10 tbh
TravisC555
+118|6219|Cox Convention Center, OK
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3  -  9/10

Good thriller movie.

I'd reccommend it, though there is quite a bit of language, but I guess that is partly why it is rated R.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5497|England
transfomers 2

10/10 sooo epic

the dark knight

10/10 ledger was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
Jesus Sam, follow the crowd more.

I watched Transformers 2 tonight. I thought it dragged on a bit, and wasn't quite as good as the first. I'd give it a 7 at best.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Banned
+236|5497|England
idiot
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

SamBo:D wrote:

idiot
The only reason Heath Legers acting is so amazing to everyone is because he died. I found Christian Bales acting to be far superior. Heath was well below his level for me in that movie.

And I'm guessing you only gave Transformers 10/10 because Megan Fox slutted herself all over the big screen for your perverted amusement.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Banned
+236|5497|England
lol.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Finray wrote:

because Megan Fox slutted herself all over the big screen for your perverted amusement.
and?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270

Finray wrote:

idiot
The only reason Heath Legers acting is so amazing to everyone is because he died. I found Christian Bales acting to be far superior. Heath was well below his level for me in that movie.

And I'm guessing you only gave Transformers 10/10 because Megan Fox slutted herself all over the big screen for your perverted amusement.
I disagree, I thought the Joker completely dominated every scene he was in, and in fact made Batman seem more like the supporting character than the lead. He did the character perfectly and really left an impression in my mind after i'd seen the film for the first time.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Finray wrote:

idiot

I disagree, I thought the Joker completely dominated every scene he was in, and in fact made Batman seem more like the supporting character than the lead. He did the character perfectly and really left an impression in my mind after i'd seen the film for the first time.
Agreed. The movie was more like "The exploits of the Joker" than a Batman movie.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA

usmarine wrote:

Finray wrote:

because Megan Fox slutted herself all over the big screen for your perverted amusement.
and?
ya dude seriously whats wrong with you finnyfag
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
transformers 2
didn't like it that much
first one was much better
-too long
-way to many close-up action that you couldn't tell what was going on.
-megatron is a wimp
-they tried to be too funny.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Some of you already know my opinion of Transformers 2...

Just watched Red Dawn again (for some reason)

Still 9/10.. just because its so bad its awesome.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA
watchin saving private ryan right now - 9.5/10
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada
Transformers 2 was the last movie I watched which was a couple days ago now. I am going to rate it 7/10 (show is still epic). My girl friend who hates these types of shows even enjoyed it a bit so that should mean something.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

stryyker wrote:

Some of you already know my opinion of Transformers 2...

Just watched Red Dawn again (for some reason)

Still 9/10.. just because its so bad its awesome.
I hear they're doing a remake of Red Dawn.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
The Hangover - 8/10, funny film and kept you watching (:

Transformers 2 - 7/10, plot was pretty shit and predictable, but the special effects and Megan Fox were big pluses for me.
#rekt
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Watched Terminator on TV couple of days ago. 9.5/10.
"He said there's a storm coming."
"I know."
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
Transformers 5/10, even saw it on IMAX. Took too long to get to a mediocre climax.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6586
Transformers 2 - 6/10. Lost the plot after a few minutes. First one was better. Why did they let Megatron come back to life? And what was the point of making a Transformer that could destroy all the others? Couldn't really understand the ending.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ
The International

I liked this one... tight plot, action scenes were very realistic etc but not overwhelming...  8.5/10 a good movie.
ƒ³
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA
the clifford ball - 10/10
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa

oug wrote:

The International

I liked this one... tight plot, action scenes were very realistic etc but not overwhelming...  8.5/10 a good movie.
What he said. Loved the shootout at the Guggenheim (is that how you spell it?.....checks dictionary.com.....yes it is, I'm the man ).
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Finray wrote:

idiot

You realise that there are people out there who genuinely enjoyed his portrayal of the Joker and found him utterly convincing in the role...

Besides, he was from Perth. It's like the ass-end of Australia, nobody gives a shit about Perth.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

The International

7/10

A bit slow paced. More suspense wouldn't have hurted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard