It is saying that these cheats are 100% Indetectable to Punkbuster
                                                Commander Hack

Chameleon Skins
                                                 No Fog/Aimbot
                                                 No water
                                                 Wallhacks/No sky
                                                 Anit-Punkbuster Screen Shots
Man just look at the screen shots.
The screenshots are of single player. These same screenshots have been discussed over and over again, they are not on a ranked server.
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6675
These screens look familiar. They're listed on M-S-X's website. PM me for the link to the screens, not the real site.

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-04-02 15:33:35)

1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6633
Sorry for the stupid Question, but did they hack? The CEA clan I mean.

Last edited by 1stLt.MikeUSAF (2006-04-02 15:29:50)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6634|South Jersey

Kmarion wrote:

From thier site.. sorry not translated so well.
Welcome to our Web.
We hoped that you like and she serves to you as aid.
Please, you molesteis reason why we have not done. We are of whom we thought that at the time of playing the ranking he does not say anything, nor serves for anything.

And indeed with that we have done, we come to demonstrate it. I do not understand pq well you enfadais with us. We are of the same side. Perhaps pensais that if what quisieramos really he was to benefit us from this hubieramos put to the Sinkope with 16.777.215 points, when the second and later they have the 400.000 surroundings to nothing but?

If hubieramos wanted disimuladamente to benefit (if it is q exists some form to benefit by this) the hubieramos to us done much more, with a gradual ascent, and not with so many points of difference with respect to the rest.

Not you confundais, we are in the same side. With this single one we demonstrated that the points, the ranks, and all that is an excrement q does not serve nor demonstrates anything. It enchants the game to us, but EA touches to the balls enough with their excrements of expansions chorras to us by the q is q to pay. Personally I think q are thieves, q try to receive by everything (the expansion of EF is of laughter, is incredible q receive for that reason). And by this I create q deserve q we demonstrate to q ademas to receive by everything, make the things bad.

Please I request to you that not tacheis to CEA by this. We are not created but that nobody. We are a clan q we finished thus beginning q surely we will be of the peorcillos, at least so far.

I hope that with these explanations that I am giving comprendais you as it has been our reason. And q not you enfadeis with the CEA, but with EA that is well different.

Also I want to clarify that we have not used any cheto. We have altered the original archives of the game, neither used no external application nor na of na. Single we have discovered bug of the game, and we have taken advantage of him to ridicule to EA.

Finally I want to request excuses to all those that kikeamos tonight. Please, not you molesteis, we were flipando with which we had discovered and I wait for q comprendais that we wanted privacy in our server. Please you accept our excuses, you are welcome to our server.

A greeting to all.

P.D. Warning for EA: Pongais gives us just as us the accounts to 0. While not descubrais how we do and him pongais solution, we will follow poniendonos astronomicas scores with new accounts if it is necessary. From CEA we thought q you mereceis this humiliation by the form in which sacais money to people, and when the product even has failures as we are demonstrating. I hope that the money yet that sacais, algun day us brindeis with a gratuitous expansion. THIEVES!
OMFG!!! HEADACHE!!
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6756|Cardiff, Wales
Their pics are from a server with bots...pfft been done before by other wankers
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

nice find dude, how exactly did you know?
sparklet
Banned
+34|6747|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

Superior Mind wrote:

Well we can all thank the members of [CEA] for standing up against our one true enemy, EA. (sorta....)
yeah sorta  i dont know what kind of person would pay for hacks over a game i mean its just _________
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6661|Sheerness, UK
Those screenshots are from a ranked server because you don't get promoted on a single player game or a non ranked server, they might be old pic's but they should have been banned by now and if not why?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

this is so confusing to me its not even funny
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6760
Damn that is a well-hidden cheat.
dstock9
+13|6603

<RB>Finn wrote:

Chameleon Skins
Are you kidding me? My little brother was playing on my computer one day, giving me shit about how he was on MEC and some guy in a MEC uniform kept killing him and not getting teamkill points, but rather two points for a legit kill. So, my little brother tried killing him, and got credit. A US guy killed him later and got penalized for a teamkill. I couldn't figure it out, so I took a screenshot. The guy's tag? [CEA] something! I'd post the screen, but I had to uninstall BF2 recently and I lost all my files. I'll dig through my hard drive, though, it might have survived. I do remember that it was definitely a 24/7 Mashtuur Ranked Server. Good luck with reporting these guys.
7thEs_ChibiKrillin
+3|6662
Dstock9, that's just the red name glitch. Chameleon skins from what I understand are just brightly colored skins so you can see people.

I actually agree with [CEA]'s hatred of EA. Although I doubt EA will do anything but laugh at the issue it's kind of funny. It's like internet gaming terriorism, complete with demands and everything.
oberst_enzian
+234|6742|melb.au

7thEs_ChibiKrillin wrote:

it's kind of funny. It's like internet gaming terriorism, complete with demands and everything.
yeah. appart from the number wizardy displayed by some earlier on in the thread, which was pretty interesting and had an air of 'forensic investigation' about it (particularly when that guy figured out one of the division of the score equalled leet, lol), this is amusing rather than disturbing
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6739
I have seen those screenshots before on another tread. If they are "Undectable" why were the shots done on singleplayer.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

RudeBwoySoldier wrote:

Doubt he got the points during the round those screen shots were taken, cos it takes time before you rank up. You don't rank up as soon as you get the required points it takes time to update, then when you next log on and the first time you score a point you rank up. Seen a guy rank up legitimately from 2nd leutent to colonel, when 1.12 first came out, cos he had the requirements and everytime he scored a point he would rank up one more level.
BS it happened right infront of my eyes man..look at my screenshots.. I dont know these guys from crap, yesterday was the first time I was in a server with them..look at the points in between the promos

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-04-02 17:20:49)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6718

Sophoz wrote:

Also - BLAZIN UK DID EXPLOIT HIS WAS TO THE TOP!!!!!

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:iWP … k&cd=1

look for references to 65535 which dont quite add up (MEDIC SCORES HINT HINT)
Rubbish. Using your own arguments you can see why blazin, volx etc have certain scores that max out at 65,535. Your smart enough to figure out whats happening with the commander bug but then go say something stupid like that??
Rakasan
+7|6835|California, USA
As a side note the max of 65,535 is the result of some sites using the wrong data type (in coding).  65,535 is the max of an unisigned short in some languages.  Long or some other data type should be used.
7h3647h32in6
+0|6722
Yeah. That's real genius to make the counter an "int"/"short"(depending on language) value instead of a "long" or another datatype that can handle a value greater than 65536 values.

Last edited by 7h3647h32in6 (2006-04-02 17:55:40)

7h3647h32in6
+0|6722

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

Sorry for the stupid Question, but did they hack? The CEA clan I mean.
of course they did. It's impossible to get a commander score of 16million+ in one night. If you read their post, they state that they are basically being assholes and are sick of the ranking system (like they couldn't play on unranked and gtfo the top 10).

Last edited by 7h3647h32in6 (2006-04-02 18:03:30)

Rajiraj
+0|6600
if any one cant translate what they say on there CEA home page here it is SOME OF THE STUFF WOULD NOT TRANSLATE PROPERLY

Please, not you molesteis reason why we have done. We are of whom we thought that to hour to play the ranking does not say anything, nor is used for anything.

And indeed with that we have done, we come to demonstrate it. I do not understand well pq you enfadais with us. We are of the same side. Perhaps pensais that if what quisieramos really it was to benefit to us from this hubieramos put to the Sinkope with 16.777.215 points, when the second and later they have surroundings to the 400.000 nothing but?

If hubieramos wanted to benefit to us (if it is q exists some form of disimuladamente to benefit by this) the hubieramos done much more, with gradual ascent, and not with so many points of difference with respect to the rest.

Not you confundais, we are in the same side. With this single one we demonstrated that the points, the ranks, and all that is an excrement q does not serve nor demonstrates nothing. It enchants the game to us, but EA touches the balls to us enough with his excrements of expansions chorras by the q is q to pay. Personally I think q they are thieves, q try to receive by everything (the expansion of EF is of laughter, it is incredible q receive for that reason). And by this I create q deserve q we demonstrate q ademas to receive by everything, makes the things bad.

Please I request to you that not tacheis to CEA by this. We are not created but that nobody. We are a clan q we finished thus beginning q surely we will be of peorcillos, at least so far.

I hope that with these explanations that I am giving comprendais you as it has be our reason. And q not you enfadeis with the CEA, but with EA that is well different.

Also I want to clarify that we have not used any cheto. We have not altered original archives of the game, neither used no external application nor na of na. Single we have discovered bug of the game, and we have taken advantage of him in order to ridicule to EA.

Finally I want to request excuses to all those that kikeamos tonight. By favor, not you molesteis, we were flipando with which we had discovered and I wait for q comprendais that we wanted privacy in our server. Please you accept our excuses, you are welcome to our server.

A greeting to all.

P.D. Warning for EA: Pongais gives us just as us the accounts to 0. While no descubrais how we do and him pongais solution, we will follow poniendonos astronomicas scores with new accounts if it is necessary. From CEA we thought q you mereceis this humiliation by the form in which sacais money a people, even and when the product has failures as we are demonstrating. I hope that the money yet that sacais, algun day us brindeis with one gratuitous expansion. THIEVES!

Last edited by Rajiraj (2006-04-02 18:03:10)

7h3647h32in6
+0|6722
"fucking cheater clan !!!"

AHAHAHAHA People are flaming up their forums!!!!! This reminds me of the EbaumsWorld DDOS (do not DDOS!).
7h3647h32in6
+0|6722

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

So, what I gathered was that these guys are using a hexedecimal glitch to fool the servers into reporting weird statistics? And this could also explain the commander bug score? I was following you until you started spewing out random facts about 65535.. I don't understand what you're trying to prove with them, but still, a theory nothing short of genius.
I don't think it has something to do with a hex glitch, because hex glitches force numbers alternating positive and negative at the 65535 limit (next number would be -65535 and so on) which would be difficult to reach to start with. The hex is just an after effect of the actual glitch

It seems more likely they're using a glitch with sending messages to the serverside kill tracker itself as commander either using an external proxy or a home server to simply report kills for a given player.

Last edited by 7h3647h32in6 (2006-04-02 18:23:20)

1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6633

stryyker wrote:

this is so confusing to me its not even funny
I feel ya! I say we rat out the bastards to EA and test and see if they do anything.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6689|England, GBR
Fuckin sad they have time to do that.

Though, it's genius that divison thing comes to 1337.
dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY

<RB>Finn wrote:

This is on thier Forums

http://cea.creatuforo.com/ver-tema-5-cea.html

It is saying that these cheats are 100% Indetectable to Punkbuster
                                                Commander Hack

Chameleon Skins
                                                 No Fog/Aimbot
                                                 No water
                                                 Wallhacks/No sky
                                                 Anit-Punkbuster Screen Shots