Mr. Saggins
I play wow
+4|5405|sadly NC, cali soon

Lai wrote:

I don't think the original starscream was a F-22,..
Nope he was an F-15 eagle.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Lai wrote:

He was an F-15 I think.

Mr. Saggins wrote:

Lai wrote:

Nope he was an F-15 eagle.
Heh, snap.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-06-24 12:43:28)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
What's wrong with Michel Bay again?

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRS90V8BQGo
lol, I remember that episode of South Park with him where he was just suggesting all the different special effects
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Lai wrote:

Yeah no shit, but this incarnation was, and it's awesome
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Lai wrote:

I don't remember bumblebee being a Camaro.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

War Man wrote:

Lai wrote:

I don't remember bumblebee being a Camaro.
He was a VW Beetle.
Lai
+186|6121

mtb0minime wrote:

You gotta hand it to him, though. Action movies may appear to be simple (-explosions), but they are among the most toughest films to make.
A movie of any genre is hard to make when you have to make do with actresses that can only look horny, while you expect them to stare intensely at a green piece of wallpaper as 99% of the flick will be filled in later with special effects.

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRS90V8BQGo
ROFL
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
Lol  About friggin time someone figured that out.  I've been out on playing for Bay films since Armageddon.  He makes crap.

Second, WTF?  I caught the first movie on cable.  If fucking blew.  You bought that shit twice.

Seriously...the guy did Pearl Harbor.  He's a joke.  Time to face reality.
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
What was wrong with it though? I thought the twins were hilarious, effecfts were brilliant, pretty action packed. I mean the story was a bit strange at places like the autobot primes talking to Sam when hes dead but who the fuck cares, I didn't go to see transformers for the story and if you did your an idiot.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

lol i was at my moms house last week cleaning it out and found an old optimus prime toy.  i think it was one of the first ones made.  had no intention of seeing the movie though.
I had an optimus prime toy also. My parent were constantly donating my old toys to charity. .. assholes.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

mtb0minime wrote:

You gotta hand it to him, though. Action movies may appear to be simple (-explosions), but they are among the most toughest films to make.
Watch the pearl harbor bombing scene in hd with the full dts sutrround hd experience.. unreal.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

stryyker wrote:

Dear Mr. Bay,

Stop making movies.

Signed,

Disgruntled Moviegoer

P.S. I would like my $10.50 back for Transformers 2
I agree with this.

What really boggles my mind is that the writers of Transformers 2, with all its vomit inducing dialogue, were the same ones that wrote Star Trek which I really enjoyed. I've come to the conclusion that it is indeed Michael Bay that completely ruined that film, and yes. I want him to stop making films too.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-06-24 15:36:37)

trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6229|B.C. Canada
I am going to see Transformers Revenge of the Fallen tonight and looking forward to it. I liked the first Transformers movie and I am sure this one well be close if not better.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

Mr. Saggins wrote:

she isn't in the buff on all fours taking it from Megatron's geargrinding metal-pole screaming "Yes give me your allspark now!".

freak
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6205|S.A. Australia

Mekstizzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol i was at my moms house last week cleaning it out and found an old optimus prime toy.  i think it was one of the first ones made.  had no intention of seeing the movie though.
I got a Starscream figure, there's something incredibly awesome about an F-22 super alien robot. Something which yells "ultimate......thing.......ever"

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/image … 9163lg.jpg

Screw you guys, I'm 10 years old

It's even licensed by Lockheed Martin and everything
Its ok Mek, I got a new Optimus toy from the last movie when it came out
Serious Flex
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada
i had this Optimus
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l262/skywarp2/Transformers%20images/All%20things%20Beast%20Wars/r_optimusprimal013.jpg
which transformed into this
https://image20.webshots.com/20/2/52/85/210025285AciJae_ph.jpg

Last edited by lxcpikiman (2009-06-24 22:09:21)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Holy shit! I loved the Beast Wars kind. I had a Cheetah and a Rat that turned into a car and a jet or something.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

When he gets done counting his money I'm sure he'll send you a nice reply.

btw.. I liked the rock.

Xbone Stormsurgezz
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

So the first Transformers was good, for the first bit when you first see the Robots first shooting at eachother. Ya' see the problem with Michael Bay's films is that he focuses on explosions and action and shit, however a movie really needs to have more than that. I mean why not just play a video game where you actually get to make the explosions yourself? Not only that but watching explosions is really only cool for a while, the more S.P.E.C.I.A.L. effects you use the less "S.P.E.C.I.A.L." they become, and in the first Transformers while the end of the movie had better explosions, you are less interested in them because you've already seen a good hour's worth of them. The way you prevent this "combat fatigue" is by having plot shit, which is where the real movie ought to be. As the first Transformers was only 90 minutes long, you didn't need to have as much filler/plot, however Transformers 2 is like almost 3 hours long, so you either get to choose between having too much explosions, which wear the audience down, or too much plot, which in this case sucks. Now movies like The Lord of the Rings and the new Batman movies were about the same length, however they had very compelling plots, to the point where the explosions in those movies were the filler between the plot bits. This is why Michael Bay's movies are bad, because they put the plot, something that should be the whole point of the movie, second to the no-so-special effects. The purpose of movies is to tell a story to people to lazy to read books, and Michael Bay is really, really, bad at that. There isn't anything wrong with explosions, however there needs to be a good story to go with the explosions.

tl;dr Michael sucks.
90 minutes long eh? Hmmm. It actually happens to be 144 minutes long... have it on my external for proof as well as just looked on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/ for more proof. Unless you were being sarcastic?

I happened to like Transformers(2007), I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed it. Effects were awesome, and they are fucking hard to do. I'm also pretty sure that having the amount of fight scenes and explosions that it has, probably helped it out in the way that the Decepticons are "harbinger's of death".

But... to each his own.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

Holy shit! I loved the Beast Wars kind. I had a Cheetah and a Rat that turned into a car and a jet or something.
i had the cheetah too, all thats left is his head but its awesome anyway
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is Michael Bay’s magnum opus. It is a masterpiece of storytelling, cinematography, and acting. In a word, genius. It is the epitome of celluloid magnificence, effectively making all other movies in the history of Hollywood obsolete. Michael Bay has ushered in the dawn of a new era in movie-making magic, the heights of which will never be reached by any other director. It is the Sistine Chapel of films. It is for the ages. The subtlety and richness of this movie is far too great for only one viewing. Much like the works of Tolstoy or Faulkner, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen requires multiple viewings in order to fully appreciate the depth of Michael Bay’s vision. After four consecutive showings, I have only now begun to comprehend the sheer complexity that this movie has to offer. The beauty of such a perfect creation is absolutely stupefying.

In 2009 post Obama America, Michael Bay bravely takes on race and the status of African Americans in film with such colorful robot characters named Mud-flap and Skid-mark. Never has a film shown minorities in such a nuanced light since the Jazz and watermelon days of segregated 1930’s Hollywood. While conjuring up nostalgic images of these good old days, Michael Bay truly shows us we have nothing to be worried about in this dynamic, post-race future, because since we elected President Obama, “its all good.”

More than just an accurate assessment of the new American political paradigm, Michael Bay has single handedly healed the racial divide in United States. Through his fearless account of the true nature of black society, Bay has laid the foundations for a new and more perfect union that approaches different cultures with both tolerance and understanding. With this one movie, Bay has done more for the cause of African Americans than Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, and Malcom X combined. If Martin Luther King Jr. were alive today, even he would surely hand over his mantle as the greatest civil rights leader of all time.

But not content with simple race relations, Michael Bay addresses and then goes on to solve all of the problems in America today, including consumerism, terrorism, health care, and energy policy all within a 149 minute tour de force. I don’t have enough time to describe, or even comprehend the brilliance of all of these solutions, but here is an example: Out of all the pressing concerns regarding the future of America, few are more hotly debated than US Energy Policy. Michael Bay shows us how we can once and for all end all of our energy short comings. (Spoiler Alert) In the film, the first Decepticon named “The Fallen” comes to Earth in search of Energon, but is heroically defeated by stick wielding savages only to be exiled to one of the moons of Saturn, firmly establishing humanity as the dominant species in the universe. Later in present day America, the Decepticons lead by Megatron, who is resurrected by the last fragment of the Allspark, and a considerably aged The Fallen, come back to unearth the machine, located inside the Pyramid of Giza, which can convert our entire Sun into Energon, the energy source needed by the transformers to live. Shia LaBeouf takes the key to the machine, the Integrated Matrix, and uses it to resurrect Optimus Prime, who was killed earlier in the movie. Together they succeed in stopping The Fallen and Megatron from fulfilling their one hundred thousand year plot to destroy our star. The outward simplicity of the plot belies the deeper understanding of this nation’s energy crisis. In the lucidity and elegance of his writing, Bay has given us all we need to save ourselves from our dependency on foreign oil, and even end global warming as we know it. I was stunned, even as a real life physicist, I have to admit Michael Bay’s idea is revolutionary. If our leaders can properly harness the power of Michael Bay’s awesome intelligence, we can literally save the world.

Even without the political message, Transformers 2 is a magnificent work crafted by a master artisan. Not only does the movie have stunning visual effects, but the plot, characterization, and dialogue captured the true essence of the human condition as well as providing brilliant insight into the future of human-technological interactions. It is my sincere belief that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has shown us the future of evolution, and that future is Michael Bay.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6229|B.C. Canada
I went and seen Transformers Revenge of the Fallen tonight and I was fucking impressed. It was full of action, I loved the scene where Optimus was taking on the 3 Decepticons in the forest. That was bad ass. Who ever says the show sucks takes movies to seriously and should stop sucking dick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard