AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Chess.lol im trolling
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
Football is the only 'real' sport I do.  Other than that I play pool and have recently took up fishing (lol).
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6298|Londawn
Rugby Union and sometimes league.
Football
Tennis somtimes
Used to do Judo years ago
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6205|S.A. Australia
Cricket, freeriding (kinda) and occasionally American Football if I can get enough people together
Serious Flex
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

liquidat0r wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Running isn't really a sport, just exercise
LOL
Why is that lol?

Pretty sure he meant that he doesn't run in the sense of competing/etc. Seems like a perfectly good reason to exclude it from the list of sports that he plays.
My bro and a mate of his used to run competitively. Freaks tbh.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
Pool, Table Tennis.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Flecco wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

.Sup wrote:

LOL
Why is that lol?

Pretty sure he meant that he doesn't run in the sense of competing/etc. Seems like a perfectly good reason to exclude it from the list of sports that he plays.
I cant stand running unless Im chasing a ball it fucking bores me to tears but is essential in stamina and fitness.

My oldest Sister has always been sports mad and her husbband, their kids are 10 year old twins and have tried everything going in regards to bats, clubs, sticks, raquets.  On sunday mornings now they wake up and get asked 'What do you want to do today boys'?  'Can we got for a run please Mum'.

Their Dad compete's in Triathlons and they go running with my Sister for about 10km's.  Psycho's.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Flecco wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

.Sup wrote:

LOL
Why is that lol?

Oi.

Back in 3rd year I did 100, 200, 400, 4x100 and 800.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

liquidat0r wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Floorball
Ooh, never heard of that.

Looks kinda like hockey.
It's faster paced and there's generally less physical contact in 'fights'. On a professional level it's an incredibly boring and stupid sport since when you have 5 people that master the ball, it's well, just too technical. Amateur floorball, however, is very entertaining.

.Sup wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Paintball (decreasingly, mainly because it eats too much money), Floorball, eSports
don't forget the revive whore part
Yeah whoring is a demanding sport tbh.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Football
Swimming
Cricket
Biking
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

liquidat0r wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Running isn't really a sport, just exercise
LOL
Why is that lol?

if he means like you think he meant it then "lol" was not justified. If he meant it like he wrote it, so literally then lol by all means
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA
i play/do lots of sports but not on a regular basis. the ones i play the most are poker, golf, and basketball (in that order)
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
(Team) Handball, cycling, fitness now and then, and football (soccer for you silly americans)

And, if you're calling a poker a sport as well.. lol...

Add poker.

Last edited by Jebus (2009-06-22 06:57:05)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA
try to play 12 tables at the same time, profitably, then tell me that it isnt a sport
or if you play live, try playing for 12 hrs a day for a week straight at the wsop. shit is more mentally taxing than probably any other sport

ill await your response
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6500|Boston, MA
Ice hockey twice a week every week all year long. I'll play hackey sack if I ever see somebody else playing at school. I'll also play pretty much anything if asked but nowadays, people don't just play random sports anymore like when I was a kid where we'd play something different every day of the week.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Ice hockey twice a week every week all year long. I'll play hackey sack if I ever see somebody else playing at school. I'll also play pretty much anything if asked but nowadays, people don't just play random sports anymore like when I was a kid where we'd play something different every day of the week.
Thats computers and not what for you I reckon.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Right now I'm really into bicycling.
I play handball on occasion.
Back in the day I was all about skateboarding.
In the winter I ski.

As for all other sports, if someone's got a ball, club, puck, stick, board I'll play it.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium

ph1shman420 wrote:

try to play 12 tables at the same time, profitably, then tell me that it isnt a sport
or if you play live, try playing for 12 hrs a day for a week straight at the wsop. shit is more mentally taxing than probably any other sport

ill await your response
Sure, and chess is a sport too.
greensprite
awsm
+13|6136|Germany
Volleyball and Sportsdiving
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

Jebus wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

ill await your response
Sure, and chess is a sport too.
Don't forget quantum mechanics and string theory calculations. They're top class sports.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-06-22 12:25:31)

Wallpaper
+303|5964|The pool
Swimming only, 5 days a week
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Football, Basketball, Running, Tennis, Golf and Gym.
.Sup
be nice

Zimmer wrote:

what racket do you have? (brand)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

.Sup wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Wilson. Want a Babolat, but don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money when it's just a bit of fun.
.Sup
be nice

Zimmer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Wilson. Want a Babolat, but don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money when it's just a bit of fun.
heh coincidence I want a Babolat myself, one model was rather cheap around 50€ and it felt great in my hand (pricks no, its not that). I currently have a Head racket, its decent. When you get a Babolat at least you know the string is decent even with cheaper models.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard