Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5784|Catherine Black

ghettoperson wrote:

this dude I know
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh this dude you know............
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

I always do something with my hands. I scratch my computer mouse when I'm at the computer, press CTRL all the time, stick my nails under the keys, etc. When I'm at the laptop, I constantly punch my thumbs down on it, etc. etc.

If there's something I can fiddle with, it will be fiddled with!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Oooh, just thought of one. I stay up far too late for no real reason. I'll just browse the internet, play the odd video game, and most of the time I'll be really bored. But I still won't go to bed.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

ghettoperson wrote:

Oooh, just thought of one. I stay up far too late for no real reason. I'll just browse the internet, play the odd video game, and most of the time I'll be really bored. But I still won't go to bed.
Guilty.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD
My procrastination. And ghettoperson's bad habit.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Microwave
_
+515|6651|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

ghettoperson wrote:

This.
Reciprocity
+721|6577|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ghettoperson wrote:

yep.

it used to be much worse for me.  for about a year i didn't get much more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep per night during the week.  and it wasn't insomnia, i just chose to stay up late.  and it never really effected my work.  i'm between 5 and 7 hours now.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6311|Canada BC
I hate it too Im always tired and yet I stay up till midnight all the time just doing random useless shit that serves no purpose..
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
Drinking too much and chewing tobacco.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock
Up too late
The_killer2
hai
+36|6172|North Carolina
Cigarettes and chewing tobacco i hate that shit but i do it lolz.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6573|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

ghettoperson wrote:

Damn, im guilty of this too, along with smoking cigarette...and most annoying of it all, i tend to put my trust in people everybody tell me not to just to get burned after it and having my buddy going " Told you dude"...Annoying as fuck.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6521|South Florida
Grinding my teeth (its not actually grinding, its just moving my mouth, purposly nibbling on the sides, and over using my jaw muscles which gives me headaches and stuff. I do it totally unconciously)

Also, spells of derealization / depersonalization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization

Last edited by Mitch (2009-06-21 17:45:49)

15 more years! 15 more years!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Just to follow up with my bad habit, it's now 2.50 and so far I'm not exactly pushing myself to go to bed.
The#1Spot
+105|6536|byah
Every 30min to 1.5hours for some odd reason I much check what is in the refrigerator even if nothing was purchased that day.
I take my socks off from under my desk at my computer and then wonder where have all my socks have gone.
I exhale most of the air in my lungs before I laugh.
My manager wants me to smile when I am using the front register towards a customer but I am unable to bullshit smile unless I find it funny.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

The#1Spot wrote:

I exhale most of the air in my lungs before I laugh.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
Bite nails.
And when I have a huge nugget in my nose I pick and eat it when no ones looking.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

Stimey wrote:

Bite nails.
And when I have a huge nugget in my nose I pick and eat it when no ones looking.

pretty dirty tbh
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6669|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Pick my nose and once I start I cant stop.  Eh Pringles, I have an idea for a new flavour.

I cant fart by my gf or she will go nuts on me so I have to hold them in when at her house.  I have to smoke outside when at hers as she does and this is when I try to get them out.  8/9 months into this relationship and I still can't take a dump at her house unless she is out.

Forgetting peoples names isn't a habit, but its something I wish I could change.  If for eg you were to introduce me to 3 of your friends I would only remember one of their names.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5493|England

1927 wrote:

8/9 months into this relationship and I still can't take a dump at her house unless she is out.
What the hell?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone

1927 wrote:

Forgetting peoples names isn't a habit, but its something I wish I could change.  If for eg you were to introduce me to 3 of your friends I would only remember one of their names.
same with me. she says her name and at the same moment I forget it. have to focus on her face not her...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Staying up around 3am playing pc games ad going, oh shi-
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6669|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

SamBo:D wrote:

1927 wrote:

8/9 months into this relationship and I still can't take a dump at her house unless she is out.
What the hell?
Serious Sam.  My shits fucking stink mate, and I would die of utter embarresment if I shat at hers and it fucking honked.  She might also come up the stairs as Im sat on the throne and hear the 'splosh' (yeah I do the paper in the bowl trick).  Im very shy when it comes to poo'ing.  I can in work, my house (I will pop home from hers for a poo) or hers if she isn't in.  Other than that I can't go, unless Im touching cloth then I have no option.
.Sup
be nice

AussieReaper wrote:

Staying up around 3am playing pc games ad going, oh shi-
sounds like DU, hes always up late
.Sup
be nice

1927 wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

1927 wrote:

What the hell?
My shits fucking stink mate
o rly now
I have yet to smell shit that doesn't stink

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard