stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

im playing just to see my ping, should be about 2 or 3
and since im specail, ill use the tag bf2sex
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6678|Australia
7:00pm Pacific Time

Thats (without lookining into it) about 1-2pm Australian eastern standard. Sunday though.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

Oh joy, hooray, the ONE time I have no chance of making it to a BF2 compatable computer.

Oh well. I can't join the BF2S server anyway because of version clashes and the absence of Euro Force.

Refer to my sig.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6680|Canberra, AUS
My ping's bout 250
That OK?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6847|Cologne, Germany

Kung Jew wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

So that's 1AM? Maybe some other time.
You might try and speak with the admins that govern the EU bf2s server.  I'm sure echo, badsniperday, schuss, and the other admins are already thinking about a common time to play on the server.

KJ
The bf2s.com EU ranked server is open for playing 24h ( like K-Mart... ). Generally, playing will start weekdays at about 5 pm GMT ( 6 pm german time ), when most of us get home from work/School/whatever.

usually, the server is full at 6 pm GMT at the latest.

this week, there were times when even I couldn't get a free slot..

so come on over and bring a friend. the earlier the server is full, the better...

cheers,
B.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652

Skruples wrote:

All bf2s users should note that while they may kill me or another moderator, it was only because we, in our infinite wisdom and glory, let them do so.
I am going to show up, tv missles you, and then leave with the satisfaction.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6849|Bryan/College Station, TX
BTW I tried connecting to gibson.bf2s.com both with BF2 and with Teamspeak and neither seems to be working. So I'm going to assume that this particular server will only be up for game place on Saturdays around the meeting time and that the Teamspeak server will only be up and running during that same time.

Is this correct?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
tF-afrojap
+124|6853|SF
The European guys are doing a great job keeping the EU server populated, keep it up!

Tyferra wrote:

Oh joy, hooray, the ONE time I have no chance of making it to a BF2 compatable computer.
Oh well. I can't join the BF2S server anyway because of version clashes and the absence of Euro Force.
Refer to my sig.
Just so everyone knows, we won't be running any Euro Force maps this time around.

kilroy0097 wrote:

BTW I tried connecting to gibson.bf2s.com both with BF2 and with Teamspeak and neither seems to be working. So I'm going to assume that this particular server will only be up for game place on Saturdays around the meeting time and that the Teamspeak server will only be up and running during that same time.

Is this correct?
Teamspeak runs off a different server, so gibson's IP won't work. I'll post the TS server info when I find out.
Seems like gibson isn't running a game right now, but it will be up by Saturday.

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Skruples wrote:

All bf2s users should note that while they may kill me or another moderator, it was only because we, in our infinite wisdom and glory, let them do so.
I am going to show up, tv missles you, and then leave with the satisfaction.
Oh, but I'll red name glitch into your chopper and knife your big helmet before you get a missile off!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6765|San Antonio, Texas

tF-afrojap wrote:

Just so everyone knows, we won't be running any Euro Force maps this time around.
Lol, that was funny last weekend...the server went from ~30 people to ~8 lol. Wise choice.

tF-afrojap wrote:

Oh, but I'll red name glitch into your chopper and knife your big helmet before you get a missile off!
So THAT'S how you got such a high score... H/-\x0r...

Looking forward to tomorrow!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

I have a History report due on Monday and a Political Science essay due on Tuesday, so I'll work on them tonight. If I can get them at least partly out of the way I'll join you for a couple of hours. Thankfully in town on Sunday there's free parking.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6608|Afghanistan
Why is it just Saturday night?  No love for the weekend warriors?
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6746
I'll be on tonight!
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6767
I'll try to be on, but I don't have EF, so....yea.  If the server has EF maps in its rotation I'll be sad.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6703
I wish we could do some ranked nights
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6853|San Francisco

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Ranked play just gets people pissy. Play the game for fun.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6703

tF-voodoochild wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Ranked play just gets people pissy. Play the game for fun.
i will when i get the chance probably but no today tho. but like they said before, it would be shuper shweet to have someone on bf2s on my victims list....or enemies list but eithe way its for fun
Hyper
Banned
+154|6756

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Everyone gang up on Trig and TMo.
im sure that trig gets that enough in his daily life.

Last edited by Hyper (2006-04-01 15:16:48)

Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6780|Nova Scotia, Canada

I just joined the server, and after playing for a few minutes I got this message:

You have been disconnected by Punkbuster.

This PB Server Requires (A1365 C.128) - Error loading pbcl
KtotheIMMY
+513|6769
Oh shit, that's tonight. Doh. Well I'll try to be there... I'll probably show up fashionably late though

Last edited by KtotheIMMY (2006-04-01 16:49:34)

wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6746|England
lost connection a few times tonight, does the server need a reboot or summat?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6746|England
gah wrong thread! (wanted EU server thread, damn you new posts button!!)
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6746
When we play tonight, will we be using the TeamSpeak server that the clan let us borrow? If so, I'll have to set up my mic for once...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6725|The Netherlands

tF-afrojap wrote:

The European guys are doing a great job keeping the EU server populated, keep it up!
Hey thanks afrojap!
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6693|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
I'd love to, but time doesn't work out. 

If the start time could sometime be changed to 9:00 am EST on a week day I would probably be there.

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-04-01 19:41:49)

chrnoicle
+23|6611|Canada
that was pretty fun espically with solar flare <3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard