Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Jews did WTC has nothing on Desmond did Air France.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
Gooners this is the stupidest thing I have seen you post in a looong time.

The amount of time it would take for an airplane to depressurize and break-up whilst traveling at 'x' speed at 'y' altitude with 'z' pressure... forget the Hollywood Lost dramatisation, and especially forget the amateur photographer who just happened to get their D40 out of their hand-luggage to document their own quickly-delivered death.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-06-16 17:28:00)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

Uzique wrote:

Gooners this is the stupidest thing I have seen you post in a looong time.

The amount of time it would take for an airplane to depressurize and break-up whilst traveling at 'x' speed at 'y' altitude with 'z' pressure... forget the Hollywood Lost dramatisation, and especially forget the amateur photographer who just happened to get their D40 out of their hand-luggage to document their own quickly-delivered death.
lolz i had to
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6571|Columbus, OH
There was a movie about an airplane going down in the Andes Mountain range. The survivors ate their dead passengers in order to survive.

@ 1:35 a dude flys out.
Good movie BTW base on true story

Last edited by loubot (2009-06-16 19:21:31)

mikkel
+383|6594

Kmarion wrote:

TSI wrote:

That's not supposed to be from the Air France flight. It's from a collision that happened over the Amazon in September 2006 between a Gol 737 and the Legacy business jet. The Legacy's wingtip sliced through the Boeing's wing and as such the Boeing disintegrated. The Legacy landed at a military base. The blame was placed upon faulty ATC.
I hope to hell your kidding.. you put just a little too much effort in that.
TSI is clarifying that the description attached to the pictures in the first post doesn't refer to the recent Air France crash, as the title would have you believe, but rather an in-flight collision that happened in 2006.

Last edited by mikkel (2009-06-16 19:24:13)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

TSI wrote:

That's not supposed to be from the Air France flight. It's from a collision that happened over the Amazon in September 2006 between a Gol 737 and the Legacy business jet. The Legacy's wingtip sliced through the Boeing's wing and as such the Boeing disintegrated. The Legacy landed at a military base. The blame was placed upon faulty ATC.
TSI is clarifying that the description attached to the pictures in the first post doesn't refer to the recent Air France crash, as the title would have you believe, but rather an in-flight collision that happened in 2006.
Yes we've all gathered that it's a variant.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mikkel
+383|6594

Kmarion wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Funny wording from someone who already gathered what was meant by the post.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Maybe if you weren't repeating what was already said it wouldn't be funny?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
TheBestYet
The man who Motivated Michael Jackson
+7|5423
faker than michael jackson's nose
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
WTF Evangeline Lilly was on that plane?!??!?!

Who is going to play her character on Lost now that shes dead?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Facebook and everyone that uses it is/are fucking retarded
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

stryyker wrote:

Facebook and everyone that uses it is/are fucking retarded
:'(
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Ioan92
+337|5715
You can see the tail section, and its not the AF logo I'm seeing. And its clearly a Boeing 747 by looking at the tail.

Fail.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

Plane, gets the tail ripped off. Plunging to your death with a vacuum sucking everything not tied down out the back. What do you do? Open your seat belt, stand up, turn round and start snapping.................... I don't think so.
MECtallica
+73|6497|jalalabad
mega fail lol

its from lost, the video proves it
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
taken from Lost
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6523|Boston, MA
You found it on Facebook and can't find it anywhere else? 'nuff said...
Benzin
+576|5991

JahManRed wrote:

Plane, gets the tail ripped off. Plunging to your death with a vacuum sucking everything not tied down out the back. What do you do? Open your seat belt, stand up, turn round and start snapping.................... I don't think so.
Could have potentially been someone taking pictures DURING the flight and the accident happened at that moment. Just look at airliners.net. Those guys take pictures of ANYTHING.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

I love it when people post stuff on Facebook as "new and original" material, it looks like they've never been on the internet. Someone posts the bunny/pancake-picture and comment on it "Haha, so funny!", followed by at least 10 people who click "Like".

They need this guy:

https://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5348/615pfn.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
mikkel
+383|6594

Kmarion wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Maybe if you weren't repeating what was already said it wouldn't be funny?
Oh, gee, sorry mister Internet man.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

ok guise u got trolled D:
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6407|Finland

Gooners wrote:

FAIL TROLL IS FAIL

edit: and you know it  <3

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2009-06-17 06:38:01)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6571|Columbus, OH

Gooners wrote:

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/No-Darth_Vader.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

iwintbh
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6407|Finland

Gooners wrote:

iwintbh
https://i.zdnet.com/blogs/trolls.JPG
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard