Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6142|New Austin, Not

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Night at the Museum: smithsonian

D

A classic example of why your bitch shouldn't choose what to watch on your night out.  The movie was dull, bland, and unoriginal.  The plot was overly linear and simple, a retard could follow the story without much trouble, and there was none of the "wow" factor which existed in the original.   This is supposed to be comedy-action, why wasnt i laughing?  Maybe because half of the jokes revolved around the annoying lisp of some egyptian cunt and the numerous guilty-by-association accents and stereotypes.  You know the small-chuckle-before-you-realize-how-fucking-unfunny-it-actually-was type of joke?  Yep, this movie is full of them.  If Runpee had pee times, it would be any time between the Jonah Hill and Robin Williams scenes, that was all this movie had to offer.
Why in God's name did you even go watch that movie? I could tell that it sucked dick after watching the trailer. Kids or GF drag you out?

The International- 6/10(wtf was with the ending)
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space

Rohirm wrote:

Why in God's name did you even go watch that movie? I could tell that it sucked dick after watching the trailer. Kids or GF drag you out?

The International- 6/10(wtf was with the ending)

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

A classic example of why your bitch shouldn't choose what to watch on your night out.
I dont give a shit that half the world creamed their pants because the second coming of Jesus voice generator Hank Azaria is said annoying egyptian cunt, it was plain terribad.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6142|New Austin, Not
Oh shi-
Didn't see that lol too busy venting on the movie :p

Yeah, If my GF wants to drag me out to the theatre, I'm not spending 11 bucks for a half assed sequel movie
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space
I got 2 free passes after the same theater assraped wolverine and made us wait 15 minutes.  If they werent, my response would be "sit down bitch cause i aint watching no shovelware"
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
I love you, man

Went with a bunch of friends to see this a few nights ago. From the trailers I didn't think it looked thaaaaat funny.

I was dead fucking wrong.

This movie was hilarious, with so much funny awkward stuff my friends (and age group?) could relate to. PLUS, Jason Segel made a few How I Met Your Mother references

So, this movie gets:

(9/10)
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
The happening

5/10

Weird film is weird.
I know fucking karate
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

mcminty wrote:

I love you, man

Went with a bunch of friends to see this a few nights ago. From the trailers I didn't think it looked thaaaaat funny.

I was dead fucking wrong.

This movie was hilarious, with so much funny awkward stuff my friends (and age group?) could relate to. PLUS, Jason Segel made a few How I Met Your Mother references

So, this movie gets:

(9/10)
I agree I went to see it with a load of friends quite a while ago now and it was really funny. We were all laughing all the way through. Especially every time he let loose another nickname for his friend. He did it perfectly.
topal63
. . .
+533|6689

The Sheriff wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hangover - 9/10

Fucking hilarious film. Ok it has some weird/silly moments but it still made me laugh alot, probably haven't laughed that much in a Cinema since I went to watch Borat when that came out in 2006

I can tell it's a film that alot of people won't like though

Oh hang on I'm wrong, it's actually got some good reviews too
I liked it too :>
Fucking hilarious... no doubt.

Finding the digital camera at the end, and the pictures... nice touch.
Defiance
+438|6642

The Breakfast Club. Being that I'm finishing up high school, it's funny to see that stereotypes today are exactly the same as they were 20 years ago.

More and more supporting the idea that the world simply doesn't change.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
The Hangover
9.5/10
Good film, asian guy ensued lolz
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Snatch

10/10  as always
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6664|Brunei Darussalam

Coraline

8,5/10
Would've been 10/10 after some pot.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
Friday the 13th (2009)
7/10
was scary but non original and too predictable
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Lai
+186|6122
I noted "Grosse Point Blank" was on TV the other day here in Holland. I watched it a year or two ago, but thought it was great: 9.5/10. It was on a weekday as I recall and I just wanted to watch some "casual TV", than that movie showed. Anyone else seen it?
too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx
Underworld: Rise of the Lycons (sp?): 3/5, not as bad as I thought it would be. Rhonda Mitra should've gotten totally nude and bounced her boobies around everywhere. That would've gotten a 10/5 from me.
Lai
+186|6122

too_money2007 wrote:

Underworld: Rise of the Lycons (sp?): 3/5, not as bad as I thought it would be. Rhonda Mitra should've gotten totally nude and bounced her boobies around everywhere. That would've gotten a 10/5 from me.
Huh,.. I always though the Underworld series only had Kate Beckinsale and not Rhona Mithra?
killaer
+41|6688
Kingdom of Heaven

9/10

Kingdom of Heaven was supposed to be a Hollywood take on the Crusades of the 12th century, Saladin, knights, all that fun shit. I actually expected it to be pretty bad, Expected it to be a shitty and dumb Hollywood take on history. Clearly it wasn't extremely realistic, but it was actually not too bad. They portrayed both sides of the crusades pretty well, and I think the actors did a pretty good job. Orlando Bloom was....not that bad I guess.

I really enjoyed the story. It's not a history movie, it's an action/drama, and it does what it sets out to do pretty well in respect to the time period. i.e. it's not 300 with fucking persian wizards throwing little bombs and gunpowder at the gladiators. Nice to see a big budget movie about something like the crusades not go overboard. My only complaint is that they kill off all of the cool characters first (I mean...liam neeson in the first 20 or so minutes. Come on what the fuck.

Anyway...good movie. Not bad at all, really enjoyable when you're bored.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - 10/10

brilliant

kinda wish I'd seen A Fistful of Dollars and For A Few Dollars More previously though
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5718|Croatia
The Hangover - 10/10 - I was in tears of laughing,one of the best comedies I've seen in a while

I re-watched Dark Knight this evening - a solid 7/10

American History X - 10/10 - Edward Norton was brilliant

Converted to big cock - 8/10 - made me jizz on my cleanex
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314
Anchorman - 8/10

Hilarious until the epic fighting between the newsteams, got a bit weird after that. Entertaining nonetheless. Recommend.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Lai
+186|6122

Poseidon wrote:

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - 10/10

brilliant
Probably my all time favourite Western. I like it better than Once Upon, because it is less forced.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
And the scene where the Ugly runs in circles over the cemetary is one of the most epic scene in movie history.

killaer wrote:

Kingdom of Heaven

9/10

Kingdom of Heaven was supposed to be a Hollywood take on the Crusades of the 12th century, Saladin, knights, all that fun shit. I actually expected it to be pretty bad, Expected it to be a shitty and dumb Hollywood take on history. Clearly it wasn't extremely realistic, but it was actually not too bad. They portrayed both sides of the crusades pretty well, and I think the actors did a pretty good job. Orlando Bloom was....not that bad I guess.

I really enjoyed the story. It's not a history movie, it's an action/drama, and it does what it sets out to do pretty well in respect to the time period. i.e. it's not 300 with fucking persian wizards throwing little bombs and gunpowder at the gladiators. Nice to see a big budget movie about something like the crusades not go overboard. My only complaint is that they kill off all of the cool characters first (I mean...liam neeson in the first 20 or so minutes. Come on what the fuck.

Anyway...good movie. Not bad at all, really enjoyable when you're bored.
Orlando Bloom was not that bad indeed, considering it is Orlando Bloom (imo, casting Bloom as a knight is like casting Tinky Winky as Mad Max). Salah E Din stole the show of course, and I think the movie did a great job at portraying the not-so-straightforward-as-generally-thought factional relation of the time. It did have some disturbing typical Hollywood elements in it though. It is quite common in Hollywood productions to see the supposed "elite good guy", usually FBI, featured as some arrogant arsehole. In this movie they simply replaced the FBI with the Templar Order

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Biggest fail of the movie is when Bloom rejects the throne out of "honour", then things (as could be expected) turn out just the way doesn't want them and worse. I can understand the point trying to be made, but it is fail, as there was nothing dishonest about the scheme proposed.

Last edited by Lai (2009-06-16 02:25:17)

too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx

Lai wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Huh,.. I always though the Underworld series only had Kate Beckinsale and not Rhona Mithra?
Kate played a different character. Rhonda was the daugher of Victor in the 3rd flick, the one that: Spoiler (highlight to read):
is killed because she falls in love and is going to have Lucean's wolf/vampire baby.

Just saw Up last night.

5/5. Pixar did it again. This movie is perfection. Can Pixar really screw up now? (nevermind Cars and Bug's Life).
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5468|England
I don't like any of your rating systems
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6546|London

too_money2007 wrote:

Lai wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Kate played a different character. Rhonda was the daugher of Victor in the 3rd flick, the one that: Spoiler (highlight to read):
is killed because she falls in love and is going to have Lucean's wolf/vampire baby.

Just saw Up last night.

5/5. Pixar did it again. This movie is perfection. Can Pixar really screw up now? (nevermind Cars and Bug's Life).
I liked cars

anyway, Red Cliff (the international version) 8/10. Preferred the 6 hour chinese version
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Underworld Blue Ray Box Set.

Underworld 1
Film is ok. Some neat stuff in it. I liked it cus its got Kate Bekensale in skin tight leather shooting lots of guns at werewolves and vampires.
Film 6/10
HD Conversion 4/10 Not a noticeable increase in quality. Sound is better.

Underworld 2
Marginal better than the first. 7/10. Although I was confused. This film continues where the last one ended. In the first one they where in and around a mansion in the USA. Everyone who worked in Michael's hospital was obviously American. Then in the second one they flee the mansion by car and are somehow in Russia??????? Whot.
HD Conversion is the same as the first one. Average.

Underworld 3
Much better film. Better plot, bigger scenes, obviously a much bigger budget that the first two.
8.5/10
HD Conversion. 9/10. You can really see a big difference between this and the DVD. The large battles are glorious and the detail is amazing. The Dolby Pro-logic is used to its full effect with rear speakers filled with lots of background noises.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard