13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
I thought you were in New York?
Brasso
+1,549|6622

everyone says it's hilarious.  i guess i really should go watch it.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Seeing it friday.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690

haffeysucks wrote:

everyone says it's hilarious.  i guess i really should go watch it.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
Oh lord what a quality film.  I swear every time Allan opened his mouth I was in tears.  HILARIOUS movie imo.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

My parents went and saw it..lol. They didn't like it.. when it comes to comedies if my parent's don't like it, it's gotta be win for me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Kmarion wrote:

My parents went and saw it..lol. They didn't like it.. when it comes to comedies if my parent's don't like it, it's gotta be win for me.
how old are you again, kerry?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
USARANGER01
+35|6640|America
i just got back from seeing this, and its fucking hilarious. definitely go see it
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

haffeysucks wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

About the same age as the characters in this movie. I've been to Vegas for bachelor parties three times in the last 4 years. .. and you?

My parents are just goody goody.. I work with them so I get reviews. This was way out of there genre..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Nah, that's next week

OT: Saw it last night with some mates, it doesn't come out till friday over here, quality was ok, but the film was absolutely hilarious.

It's nearly dare I say in the same league as Super Troopers.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6731|Toronto | Canada

I thought it was okay, some hilarious scenes but there are so many movies just like it that are far better
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6522|Boston, MA
Allan was pretty much 95% of the laughs. Everybody else in the movie was kind of a waste of time and space imo. It was a pretty good movie but I wouldn't call it awesome. Probably 8/10. Problem is there's comedies like this that come out every 3 months now where they don't even try to be funny anymore, they just get drunk and do stupid shit. If you miss this, just wait for the next random college drunk/stoner comedy movie to come out in a couple of months.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Allan was pretty much 95% of the laughs. Everybody else in the movie was kind of a waste of time and space imo. It was a pretty good movie but I wouldn't call it awesome. Probably 8/10. Problem is there's comedies like this that come out every 3 months now where they don't even try to be funny anymore, they just get drunk and do stupid shit. If you miss this, just wait for the next random college drunk/stoner comedy movie to come out in a couple of months.
If something is 8/10 then its still a bloody good film, you gave it 8/10 then said (to paraphrase) they don't even try to be funny anymore, if you miss this then just wait for the next random comedy movie to come out in a couple of months.

That sort of criticism should go to a film thats 4 or 5/10 not 8 of ten. Make up your mind.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Kmarion wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

About the same age as the characters in this movie. I've been to Vegas for bachelor parties three times in the last 4 years. .. and you?

My parents are just goody goody.. I work with them so I get reviews. This was way out of there genre..lol.
17 i could probably be your son
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6461

haffeysucks wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

You don't say...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

haffeysucks wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

What does your mom look like? .. I've had a few fuzzy nights. Does she put out?
If you don't mind.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

12/f/taiwan wrote:

hahah yeah he is stopping by Chicago to visit me but yeah need to check the movie heard it was good
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5984
Just saw it tonight.  Quite possibly the funniest film I've seen in my life!
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5739|Croatia

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

btw,does anyone know what's the song in the beginning when they start the road trip?It's a rap song and the singer sounds like kanye west,really pumps you up.

Last edited by blah (2009-06-12 13:43:36)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6438|Amsterdam‫
It Was So Awsm
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6622

saw it.  was fucking hilarious.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

blah wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

btw,does anyone know what's the song in the beginning when they start the road trip?It's a rap song and the singer sounds like kanye west,really pumps you up.
Can't tell me nothing - Kanye West
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5489|England
Are the cam uploads very good quality?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

SamBo:D wrote:

Are the cam uploads very good quality?
Probably not.

Board footer