Songuah Stalemate5%5% - 5
Zatar Wetlands1%1% - 1
Mashtuur City4%4% - 4
Road to Jalalabad2%2% - 2
Total: 85
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
Mine was Mashtuur I think, I never played the demo. I started playing towards the end of 2006, November I think
#rekt
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Oman. Fail poll is fail.
Also the poll is asking us are we the first map? lol.

You are first map? I dunno lol.
YOUR WINNER!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
fushee
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
oman on the demo. Fushee on the retail
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6402|dm_maidenhead
Dragon Valley, but it isn't on the list.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6521|Polish state of EU
i cant believe that karkand is winning! Why did you play it for the first time? What attracted you to it? It has no aircrafts and helis, etc...
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5868|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

i cant believe that karkand is winning! Why did you play it for the first time? What attracted you to it? It has no aircrafts and helis, etc...
Thats what I thought, my first was Gulf of Oman from the demo (like a lot of people) I loved it, couldn't get over how good the game looked and played, first proper map was Dragon Valley thought it looked cool- it's still my fave map
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks
Im pretty sure it was kark. I remember there actually being teamwork. I was US and i was with the Abrams and it went right i was walking next to it and the MEC tank came out and started firing its MG. The M1 let one round of and destroyed the MEC tank. It was amazing.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Kubra Dam... Just after I got out of the USMC, played at a fellow Marines house... Got me hooked instantly!!!
Bought the game a few days later, and I have spent $100s to play it at peak (PC) performance. First day of battle was 7-17-05 I think Still playing regularly with some months of non-play.
Dragon Valley FTW!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
The maps I disliked when I got the retail version of the game were Karkand and Kubra. Now I only play Kark and Kubra ain't so bad. I think Kark was the first map I played besides the demo Gulf.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I think the reason Kark is winning is because it's probably the most popular map. When new people open up BF2 and see a ton of servers on that map, they're going to realize it's a good map and a popular one, so why not join?
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5634|Southern California
Gulf of Oman.
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa
Definitely Oman. First FPS online multiplayer game I ever played and I was so useless I was shooting at anything that moved, much to the annoyance of my team mates

Now, I'm still useless but I don't shoot as many of my own guys anymore
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6167
Apart from Gulf of Oman (Demo), when the game was released it was Wake Island.  Fell in love with that map.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5460|Yeah, there :)
Karkand
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5984|Perth, Australia
My first online game was on Wake Island. My first map load would have been on single player and I have absolutely no idea what map it would have been. Too long ago. So I'll vote Wake.

Edit. I thought it was an awesome premise but i just got raped by air vehicles and ended up with several incredibly poor kd's. Still had fun though.

Last edited by Rod Foxx (2009-06-09 03:14:23)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
oman
iNfinity.
+12|5643|Norway

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

I just tought it looked nice and urban.
Ultimatrox
+38|6233|Netherlands
My first round was karkand, running towards hotel, having loads of fun getting killed all the time lol
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Clean Sweep was my first map, was awesome fun with the bh's and everything.
I know fucking karate
Swan
The town bike
+54|5447
Strike at Karkand
NgoDamWei
+7|5664|Western North Carolina
Joined a small clan and we trained/practiced on Kark so that was my first MP BF2 exposure.  I think my first live action however was Daqing.
[pothead]freak
+3|5456
Gulf
HSG
+23|6474|British Columbia, Canada
Mine was Gulf of oman, i never played the demo. I think i got 0 kills. and like 5 deaths.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Null.  Gulf of Oman in demo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard