Songuah Stalemate5%5% - 5
Zatar Wetlands1%1% - 1
Mashtuur City4%4% - 4
Road to Jalalabad2%2% - 2
Total: 85
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5691|Behind your chair... :)
Oh man i wish i could travel back in time to record my noob days.... It was fushe pass, it was like 4 vs 4 and i spawned up as a Sniper and as a experienced FPS player i knew the first thing i had to do was to explore and memorise the map if i wanted to be good, so i spawned up in middle of nowhere and just walked for 60 mins around the forest trying to find somebody or something, simply trying to figure out what i was supposed to do... i looked like one of those psychos who just left the hospital for the first time and the background music was "What a Wonderful World" or something hehe
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434
Jalalabad and wake but no Kubra what a shameful poll
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Null Vote

My first map was Dragon Valley. I never played the demo, ended up just buying Bf2 about a month after its release. It was cool though, i remember spawning the first time and seeing one of the ah1z cobras fly over and swoop down firing its rockets and blew up an APC. I thought to myself "kick...ass"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Karkand. Think it was 32 size, cos I spawned at the... Markets? Remember running towards the river, dying and thinking "Holy fuck I am lagging to crap."

So I turned some settings down... My PC wasn't too good, apparently (All high to low ).

Still, was awesome. I went Support and got most of my kills from bullet spam on prone.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Tbh one of the options should have read Karkland.
yeah when i started the game i called it Kark Land as well haha
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6265|'Merica
Dalian Plant.  Spec Ops.  Good Times.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
I think it was DV as a friend told me to get this game so we could fly choppers together.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Dalian Plant was my first and that's where I first started hating pilots.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

Fushee or Sharqi, but I guess Fushee it was.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6301
gulf of oman.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6326|Australia
Karkand. My first copy of BF2 was pirated borrowed, so I could only play offline. I remember running around Karkand shooting bots, thinking it was the most awesome thing ever. I still have the screens from my first 3 games somewhere.
Laika
+75|5943
You forgot to add Dragon Valley to the poll and you used "you're" instead of the correct "your".

Anyway, if you don't count Oman from the demo, my first map was (as you probably could've guessed) Dragon Valley.
BVC
+325|6695
Wake Island 1942 MP demo

Gulf of Oman in the demo.  Played in one of the first clan games for BF2 also - played on the demo.
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!

Sydney wrote:

No Gulf? Demo was the first thing I played obviously...
and aswell in real bf2 as it was my friends first time at bf2 he didnt have a clue , just clicked play now and there it was GULF of oman ONLINE omfg finally got to fly a f35 againt opposition !!! I was thrilled went there every single day to play bf2 online since we hadnt got any internet at home -.-...boy those were times
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon
null... i was late into the bf2 scene, played ghost town for my first map.  i remember loading up special forces because i figured it would be better than vanilla bf2.  didn't realize the differences between the two...  ah memories, i lived on ghost town for a long time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6352|Troy, New York

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Gulf of O... wait. Where is it on the list???? No Gulf of Oman added?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Than why you added Roada to JAlalalallala if it was added in late patch? Who would play for the first time on jalalallaa?

I have chosen it because i wanted to check the airplanes. Somehow i managed to get into one and crashed after a few seconds... Second was Operation Clean Sweep, so i will choose this instead.

*looks on the list*:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7109/ragelwr.jpg

PS

and on Mashtuur i got my first award, cant remeber the first promotion...
I played for the first time on Jalalalala. Got it right after 1.4 came out, day before 1.41
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

Oman. Fail poll is fail.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6113|SC | USA |

chittydog wrote:

Oman. Fail poll is fail.
Also the poll is asking us are we the first map? lol.

You are first map? I dunno lol.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
Dalian Spec Ops, first day I was in town that the game came out. I was on a trip when my dad picked up our reservations, he was harassing me about it over the phone. His was the only comp that would run it at the time, and our router couldn't let us play online. I played against bots and it was glorious.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Iron Gator.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

Bull3t wrote:

gulf of oman.
yup same gulf of oman only because I played the demo and the Gulf of Oman was the only map that they had on the demo so I tried playing the same map again when I got the game.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6674|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Demo = Gulf Of Oman
Full game = Operation Clean Sweep
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine
Mashtuur I think.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

RavyGravy wrote:

oman, or w/e it was the demo
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
The first I played was Oman in the demo, but Karkand was the first map I loaded after I got the game. I had just read a Tom's Hardware article on video card performance, and they had mentioned Karkand, so I went for it. I didn't realize what that map was, at the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard