Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6818|NT, like Mick Dundee

Freezer7Pro wrote:

It's ok, but living right beside a school full of angsty teenagers has its downsides, in the form of disappearing bikes, noise and vandalism. Fucking kids.
Lighten up and live a little ffs. Angsty teen chicks are pretty easy to pull too. Just gotta hope you don't end up with a real nutter. A m8 of mine accidentally discovered one of the truly crazy people in our town. Big mess was created for him. Poor bastard.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Adelaide, great place to live.
Great weather, easy town to get around, locals don't bother you too much, the beer is cheap and the girls are brown and fizzy.
You live near Frenris. Gl with that.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6781|IRELAND

I'll grow old and die in the house I built last year outside Ballycastle, North Antrim Coast, Northern Ireland. Very happy here. I live about 3miles up in the hills looking down at Ballycastle. I can see the sea, Rathlin Island an extinct volcano, forests and I am perched right on the top of Glenshesk (one of the nine glens of antrim) the views are stunning.
Its a conservation town, looks nice. Good friendly ppl. Done some traveling and was always happiest when at home.
Belfast is an hour away if I need a city fix.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6350|Winland

Flecco wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

It's ok, but living right beside a school full of angsty teenagers has its downsides, in the form of disappearing bikes, noise and vandalism. Fucking kids.
Lighten up and live a little ffs. Angsty teen chicks are pretty easy to pull too. Just gotta hope you don't end up with a real nutter. A m8 of mine accidentally discovered one of the truly crazy people in our town. Big mess was created for him. Poor bastard.
I don't want to get near them or anything related to them. They're bloody retarded, the bunch of'em.

I should know, I once went to that school.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada
yup, a ski/snowboard/mountain bike/golf/bar resort.... not much not to like. except all the tourists though.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I don't want to get near them or anything related to them. They're bloody retarded, the bunch of'em.

I should know, I once went to that school.
Retarded doesn't stop one night stands happening.
Ioan92
+337|5875
No.
Jackabo
+127|6711|Dublin, Ireland
I like Dublin. The weather isn't spectacular but it's better than most places I suppose. The city is full of culture and the people are relatively nice. Theres a big divide in the city though. People who live in the north tend to be more of the anti-social uneducated chav type while the south tends to be the overpricey insecure money driven gay accent side. I'm pretty much just normal. I'm not rich but I'm nowhere near anti-social. It's hard to find people like that around my area but those are the kinda people that I make friends with.

Theres not a lot to do for locals except shop or go to the beach right now. Not many arcades or airsoft places nearby but I make do.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6285|Scotland!
Live with my parents, moving out in september and can't wait,  they're great but me and the girlfriend get no privacy
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

no.  washington DC blows goats
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6642|Gogledd Cymru

Where you moving to Jamesey?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6874|Sydney, Australia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Wagga is good.
Fuck, I was born there

Sydney is fine for me.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6285|Scotland!

The Sheriff wrote:

Where you moving to Jamesey?
flat in edinburgh, should've moved out 2 years ago but mum lost her job from illness so I've stuck around to help with bills, but she's better so I'm getting out.
Surgeons

Sounds good, getting away from the folks is always good, you'll enjoy it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England
Back when I was living closer to central London, it was a small house but shit was nearby (shops etc..), now I'm further out in a much bigger place but now shit is like 7 minutes further away than before

Ah well, the price of moving further out into the bigger suburbs

Well actually it's not that bad, infact for certain things it's probably better

More chavs out here though believe it or not, but I suppose that's how England is.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

The Sheriff wrote:

Sounds good, getting away from the folks is always good, you'll enjoy it.
Qft.
Surgeons

Cry me a fucking river Skittles.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

The Sheriff wrote:

Benzin
+576|6151
I certainly have no problem with Vienna. Rated as one of the best possible cities to live in all of Europe, I'd say that speaks volumes. Public transport rocks, lots of green space and Austria just kicks ass in general. Could do without the Austrian Freedom Party, though ... but that's another thing altogether.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

usmarine wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Moks a fucking emo.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6731|Columbus, OH
I lived in CA, IL, NC, & OH. Other than the slight climate change and people's attitudes, they are all the same.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6506|Troy, New York
Yup. Love NY (Capitol region, not the city). Love the US in general.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England

Flecco wrote:

usmarine wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Moks a fucking emo.
Oh well pardon me, I guess for most of you guys who live in shitholes that are used for military bombing excercises that live 20 minutes from the nearest thing looking at me complaining about moving out into the proper suburbs is abit of a joke indeed
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Flecco wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Moks a fucking emo.
Oh well pardon me, I guess for most of you guys who live in shitholes that are used for military bombing excercises that live 20 minutes from the nearest thing looking at me complaining about moving out into the proper suburbs is abit of a joke indeed
Actually I was referencing your sig while jumping on the bandwagon I saw forming.

Kinda trying to have a bit of a laugh. Jeez Mok m8, chill.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5906|Roma
I love Rome
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6259|eXtreme to the maX

Flecco wrote:

You live near Frenris. Gl with that.
Thanks to the grid system I can just duck down another street if I see him coming.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard