H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5860|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

Rod Foxx wrote:

The most interesting aspect about this topic is that almost no one seems to have read the OP.

Someone makes a suggestion for a change and is then flamed with "Theres just no keeping some people happy. Just play the fucking game.". The OP was talking about what changes should be made for the next battlefield game. Not changing BF2. I'm quite happy with bf2 as it is right now but i do believe that some changes could be made to the formula for the next game.

My personal suggestion would be that the medic should be like the tf2 medic. As in a healer class. And nothing else.

But that's just me.
EXACTLY what I said, getting sick of this bf2s forum all people do is take the piss out of you for anything you say, people think theyre a higher class then you and can't get over themselves
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6318|The Netherlands

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

The most interesting aspect about this topic is that almost no one seems to have read the OP.

Someone makes a suggestion for a change and is then flamed with "Theres just no keeping some people happy. Just play the fucking game.". The OP was talking about what changes should be made for the next battlefield game. Not changing BF2. I'm quite happy with bf2 as it is right now but i do believe that some changes could be made to the formula for the next game.

My personal suggestion would be that the medic should be like the tf2 medic. As in a healer class. And nothing else.

But that's just me.
EXACTLY what I said, getting sick of this bf2s forum all people do is take the piss out of you for anything you say, people think theyre a higher class then you and can't get over themselves
Maybe it's because you reply funny on it and your funny answers anytime which makes people laugh.. and of course with your walls of text. And no "dots".
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

4. You can't revive people in the water.. (the water where you can walk...) Kinda lame..
Try that in real life and you'll electro shock yourself...
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6553
your still all shit at the game so who cares?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6361

Mr.E wrote:

^
E-penis is exeeding notation.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5988

Mr.E wrote:

Hi.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!

Mr.E wrote:

my man, high five
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

/me wonders why no one took that flamebait properly
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5860|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I think people are getting a bit bored of reading crap like that
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5603|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

i couldnt do that with a machine gun or assault rifle cos Id be overwhelmed by enemies and it would only take them a second to find out where i am and they would kill me, being a sniper gives my team time to spawn on train accident and help defend the flag or run up and cap suburb and i can go with them and help them even more- i dont see why so many people slay the sniper kit as like i said its probably the most helpful one to your team by far
I have done that exactly with G3. It is very good mid range vs. sniper or other person unaware of your presence.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

i dont see why so many people slay the sniper kit as like i said its probably the most helpful one to your team by far
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6553

DeathUnlimited wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

i dont see why so many people slay the sniper kit as like i said its probably the most helpful one to your team by far
I know, what an absolute idiot, and he wonders why everyone is flaming him.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6318|The Netherlands

globefish23 wrote:

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

4. You can't revive people in the water.. (the water where you can walk...) Kinda lame..
Try that in real life and you'll electro shock yourself...
Comparing a game to real life, all games will suck then...

No, you should be able to revive them, sometimes their back is above the water, and you should be possible to revive them in my eyes.. >.>
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448
Medic is completely fine. Make other kits more desirable, for example assault.. I mean come on, a fucking smoke grenade compared to unlimited ammo / health supply?
jermin
+0|5965
No grenades, less ammo.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448

jermin wrote:

No grenades, less ammo.
Please, dont ever consider a job as a game devoloper.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Medic is completely fine. Make other kits more desirable, for example assault.. I mean come on, a fucking smoke grenade compared to unlimited ammo / health supply?
I love that smoke grenade! I'll throw it out as my squad storms toward an unoccupied enemy flag and people will just stop in their tracks, turn to look at me, and then keep running.

They really need to give you the flashbang without having to use the F2000. That's something that's useful. Or at the very least, more than one stupid smoke grenade (just limit the time between uses; you know they just put the single grenade in there so people don't go spamming it and lagging players' machines).

On-topic: The medic is fine as it is. Actually, all the kits are.
wotg
Mr
+3|5397|Norway
Less grenades to stop the frag fest.
Is it just me or are the carbines really ineffective compared to the M16 or AK47?
It would be nice if the engineer could fix things a bit faster as your often underpowered and exposed when your trying to fix your teams assets.
HSG
+23|6466|British Columbia, Canada
medic class should have like an mp5, or something similar to bring balance to the kits.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6683
Before you suggest that a medic gets a shitty gun. Think of the consequences.
Instead of people running around healing each other, you got everyone with an assault kit grenade launchering everyone.
Full squads of 6 assaults with grenade launchers flying everything, exactly what we want.

Instead I just hope people gets revived with half health. That way you can easily blow massive reviving medics away.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

Overpowered medic class is what makes BF2 more awsm that any other game. It took me a while to realize that, but yeah, it's true.
Lai
+186|6143

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

you got everyone with an assault kit grenade launchering everyone.
Not really, tubes have long been nerfed to the accuracy of a ping pong ball on Mt. Everest, and the splash damage of a nail in a puddle.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5489|England
make g36e more powerful
more medi packs
more nades
HSG
+23|6466|British Columbia, Canada

SamBo:D wrote:

make g36e more powerful
more medi packs
more nades
and maybe u less homo.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6551|Hungary
no burst shots for g36e only auto with a huge recoil and less accuracy
no instant healing by dropping your own med pack
no nades at all

^^
Result: 1231451251514512235123 players whould stop playing the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard