ComradeWho
+50|6700|Southern California
Nothing's more flattering.

I was in the team wonderful server owning as a sniper and got multiple kick votes going for me, and one kid yelling about how i'm a cheater "because i don't even try to hide and i always get headshots." flattering.
StickyBombs
+8|6763|Sacramento, CA (USA)

ComradeWho wrote:

Nothing's more flattering.

I was in the team wonderful server owning as a sniper and got multiple kick votes going for me, and one kid yelling about how i'm a cheater "because i don't even try to hide and i always get headshots." flattering.
you probably are cheating...
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6767
lol that happened to me once.  I just said "Oh yea I use m4d wallhax and aimbots, hell I'm just sitting back and drinking a coke, got a hack program running my guy for me"
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6741|Houston, TX
I have been accused of that on Sharqi. The a spot on the map that is very well protected, looks over 3 flags, and nearly never travelled. After my 3rd round with 15+ kills and no death the other team started a kick vote and started with the "you're a..." statements. Just means your a good sniper and, probably have good ping too.
xaven
+25|6739|Berlin
always a compliment!

I think an experienced player can recognize whether someone is cheating or not. I think I could. Whenever sbdy has more skill (luck? ) then others I see the "cheater!!!! KICK HIM!!!!" thing. pretty normal on publics with full of ... ehm... unexperienced players (some call them noobs).
l41e
+677|6654

Got called a hacker for using an HJ-8, the poor guy had never heard of it before. And he was a higher rank than me. I think he called like 2 other people hackers in the same round.
daves-box
+15|6652
who cares, its just a game...
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6693|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
I am in planes a lot. And I am very good in them - people are always saying I am hacking.  It can get annoying. 
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

It can get annoying. 
So can plane nades dropping all over the place.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA

daves-box wrote:

who cares, its just a game...
shut up
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6652|Peoria

k30dxedle wrote:

Got called a hacker for using an HJ-8, the poor guy had never heard of it before. And he was a higher rank than me. I think he called like 2 other people hackers in the same round.
lemme guess, 1 shot kill to the tank tread with a full health tank?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6651

StickyBombs wrote:

you probably are cheating...
lol

Last edited by blademaster (2006-03-30 15:14:41)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85

Elamdri wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

lemme guess, 1 shot kill to the tank tread with a full health tank?
That's what got me called a hacker.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6706
https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4547/hax4aw.jpg
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada
^^lolz
deject
Got His War On
+37|6779|Golden, CO
PunkX
stoned
+198|6629|Canada
All your base are belong to us.

I got called cheating when i bombed my first tank from a jet, lol, i was like. "hahhaha, this is my first kill in a jet and i cheated to get it! yippee!!!' haha
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6798|Jupiter
This one time at band camp....

I was accused of cheating...

Because my marshmellow came out perfect!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6629|Canada

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

This one time at band camp....

I was accused of cheating...

Because my marshmellow came out perfect!
h4x!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

I am in planes a lot. And I am very good in them - people are always saying I am hacking.  It can get annoying. 
lol, I've had that happen in a plane too. wtf is a plane hack anyways?
WiBu
+14|6662
I get accused regularily when I hit people with a headshot while they are running (I do miss a lot on that shot too, it's generally easier when they are running at a shallow angle rather than right accross you).
leesupport
+39|6688
wasnt the first time i got called a cheater on KarKand i was in tank and had 10-0 the guy said i was cheating for no giving them a chance to fight then he said i stink in a tank ended the round 40-2
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6761|Scotland

screenie in my sig . its hilarious, and then the smart guys go "shut it noob, just because he is owning you"
xaven
+25|6739|Berlin
he's ging to report your cheting! priceless...
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6849|Bryan/College Station, TX
I don't normally post on these threads but I have to this time because an extraordinary amount of accusations being thrown at me by one person and because I found it damn funny. 

Apparently on Karkand, while my squad was retaking the Industrial area from the USMC forces I must have killed fox_mulder[FBI] a few too many times. I guess he kept running at my tank which my squad was repairing very well as I dodged back and forth behind a wall. Apparently I hit him with my tank from some distance away across the river. So he starts bitching on server chat so that everyone can see. I just keep on fighting. Well he keeps going the next map... and the next and the next. Apparently he was bitching about me for 3 maps or so. I, funny enough, didn't even know he was bitching about me until he finally mentions my nick and I happen to see it come across. So for 3 maps here I am not even knowing he's talking to me so I'm not responding. Which I'm sure pissed him off to no end since he wasn't getting any response from me. Everyone by now is bashing this guy left and right for whining on and on and on.

He must have really hated me I guess. Because he started hunting me down specically. Which got him killed a number more times by me. Which pissed him off even more. Sure he got me a couple of times but seriously it must have been some kind of chore to hunt just little ole me down on the entire map.

So I guess dont' kill fox_mulder[FBI] randomly with a lucky shot from far away and then continue to do so as he runs towards you while you are in a tank because after all you MUST be Cheating and Hacking to do that. No it can't be that he's just a moron that keeps running into MG and Cannon fire from tank as infantry. No that's can't be it.

Just a funny story cuz it doesn't happen to me often.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard