KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

ghettoperson wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

AAAAAAAARGH my girlfriend is driving me fucking mental!
What's she done?
another dude?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6811

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

AAAAAAAARGH my girlfriend is driving me fucking mental!
What's she done?
another dude?
That's not usually a "AAAAAAAARGH my girlfriend is driving me fucking mental!" comment, but a "Yeah so my ex-girlfriend is a cheating whore".
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

ghettoperson wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

What's she done?
another dude?
That's not usually a "AAAAAAAARGH my girlfriend is driving me fucking mental!" comment, but a "Yeah so my ex-girlfriend is a cheating whore".
Well I have quite a lot of girl mates and everytime I even so much as respond to a wall post from them on facebook she accuses me of cheating on her
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland
|--| < this close
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6292|Carnoustie MASSIF

bennisboy wrote:

|--| < this close
do it
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

|--| < this close
do it
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

Gooners wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

|--| < this close
do it
You dont know how close i am
CammRobb
Banned
Bennis if she's like that when you're so much as conversing with your female friends she's obviously insecure about things. Don't trust her. Believe me.

Same happened a month or so ago with this girl I was with. She went ape shit any time I spoke to a girl, then she went and cheated on me.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

bennisboy wrote:

Gooners wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

do it
You dont know how close i am
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

SirSchloppy wrote:

Bennis if she's like that when you're so much as conversing with your female friends she's obviously insecure about things. Don't trust her. Believe me.

Same happened a month or so ago with this girl I was with. She went ape shit any time I spoke to a girl, then she went and cheated on me.
Yeah she accuses me of flirting and has pages upon pages of facebook conversation with a guy she has history with, but as soon as i so much as reply to a girl apparently i'm kissing their arse and fancy them
Plus we'll be living in different cities for the next 16 months, i cant really take her being so insecure and being guilty until proven innocent. Thing is she's still got exams left n i dont want to fuck them up for her by upsetting her
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6140|Blue Mountain State
https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk43/TheUnwind/2008%20-%20June/HoratioComic1.jpg
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
CammRobb
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Yeah she accuses me of flirting and has pages upon pages of facebook conversation with a guy she has history with, but as soon as i so much as reply to a girl apparently i'm kissing their arse and fancy them
Plus we'll be living in different cities for the next 16 months, i cant really take her being so insecure and being guilty until proven innocent. Thing is she's still got exams left n i dont want to fuck them up for her by upsetting her
It says you have Xfire... lol

Yeah, honestly mate, if she's going balisitic at you for speaking to girls, when she's talking at lenght with some guy with history, I would walk away from it now. She's insecure, she has A) Done the dirty deed already, in which case she's trying to cover her back by showing you she doesn't want anyone else to have you, or B) she's considering doing it.

It's one of those situations where you have to just walk away. lest you be hurt. If she has exams would probably be better if you leave it 'till after them. But if you find out she has cheated, then fuck her over and give her extra stress to deal with, for being a bitch.
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

It says you have Xfire... lol

Yeah, honestly mate, if she's going balisitic at you for speaking to girls, when she's talking at lenght with some guy with history, I would walk away from it now. She's insecure, she has A) Done the dirty deed already, in which case she's trying to cover her back by showing you she doesn't want anyone else to have you, or B) she's considering doing it.

It's one of those situations where you have to just walk away. lest you be hurt. If she has exams would probably be better if you leave it 'till after them. But if you find out she has cheated, then fuck her over and give her extra stress to deal with, for being a bitch.
I have an xfire account, but its not installed on here.

She's not cheated on me, she got cheated on before in a long-term relationship n got massively hurt so she knows how it feels. She's not a bad girl, jus massively insecure right now. I can't take jus being accused and accused of shit i havent done tho. I like her, but im not gonna be treated like a criminal
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

All i can say is put her down gently
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6789|UK
Just watched Role Models. Funny stuff.
CammRobb
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

Just watched Role Models. Funny stuff.
Brilliant film eh.

'Alrite Reindeer Games'
'I'm not Ben Afleck'
'Yo' white, yo' Ben Afleck'

'He's right dude, you are white'

hahahaha
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

Gooners wrote:

Dont worry gonnies, its not over just yet. I'd rather sort it out cos i do like her
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6826|NT, like Mick Dundee

bennisboy wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Dont worry gonnies, its not over just yet. I'd rather sort it out cos i do like her
Best of luck.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6487|England

Flecco wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Best of luck.
Yeh good luck mate. My gf is much the same, that said however, I'm really insecure about these things too, but i think that's more of a confidence thing
CammRobb
Banned
Flecco gtf out of our chat and go back to AU Chat
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

Flecco wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Best of luck.
Doesnt look to good, she jus keeps saying "dont fuck me around" and "if you stopped lying to me i might believe you"
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6615|The Twilight Zone

SirSchloppy wrote:

Flecco gtf out of our chat and go back to AU Chat
flecco can stay, hes cooool
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
CammRobb
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

Flecco wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Best of luck.
Doesnt look to good, she jus keeps saying "dont fuck me around" and "if you stopped lying to me i might believe you"
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude.

Women are a total head fuck! Just say to her 'You either believe me, and we work on this, or this ends 'cause there's no trust'
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

gl bennis
bennisboy
+829|6808|Poundland

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Best of luck.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude.

Women are a total head fuck! Just say to her 'You either believe me, and we work on this, or this ends 'cause there's no trust'

Joe (msn) wrote:

look you either trust me and we work this out, or we end it because you clearly don't trust me and us being apart for so long isnt gonna work without trust. I trust you, you need to trust me, thats it. There is no other way

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard