m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

thats why i asked.  but troll nozzle had to open his flap.
i assumed accidental as in dodgy civil an shelling by the IDF went a bit wayward, you know usual story.

I always have a nice fuzzy feeling when lord troll honours me.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

errrmmmm you do know what accidentally means right?
ja...and i know what murder means.
If you concider the fact that the patrol he was leading on the border of Israel and Lebanon was well informed about in advance he was murdered allthough it was accidental ... it was a routine patrol that was very common so it shouldn't have been a surprice for the Israelis that UN tropps were in the area ...
Murder requires intent, even if in the moment. Accidental means it wasn't murder.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

If you concider the fact that the patrol he was leading on the border of Israel and Lebanon was well informed about in advance he was murdered allthough it was accidental ... it was a routine patrol that was very common so it shouldn't have been a surprice for the Israelis that UN tropps were in the area ...
Murder requires intent, even if in the moment. Accidental means it wasn't murder.
Please draw pics for lord troll to understand.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-05-22 04:43:32)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod wrote:

i dont understand what you are getting at.  i am not the one calling it murder dumb shit.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

i dont understand what you are getting at.  i am not the one calling it murder dumb shit.
flip flop flip flop
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

flip flop flip flop
erm

egg is calling it murder.  go ask him why.  oh thats right, you cant.  why?  cause you are a troll.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Killing unintentional is still murder FEOS, ask any lawyer ... murder does not require intent ...

He was in a commonly patrolled area, IDF was aware UN troops were there at that very time, IDF fired and kill a UN trooper ... accidental but still murder ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

flip flop flip flop
erm

egg is calling it murder.  go ask him why.  oh thats right, you cant.  why?  cause you are a troll.
we should take this to a poll

who is the greatest troll.  3 day ban for the loser. Game?
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Killing unintentional is still murder FEOS, ask any lawyer ... murder does not require intent ...

He was in a commonly patrolled area, IDF was aware UN troops were there at that very time, IDF fired and kill a UN trooper ... accidental but still murder ...
Unintentional killing is manslaughter, not murder.

Accidental absolutely means it wasn't murder.

I think you're the one who needs to ask a lawyer, Varegg.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

flip flop flip flop
erm

see...you still cant ask him can you.  you have to stick with me.  as for your game...its obvious.  YOU rarely, and i mean very very rarely EVER make a thread.  ever.  you just troll.  thats a fact.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

When a certain degree of recklessness is involved it is counted as murder ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

And what recklessness was involved there? That recklessness has to be proven (and willful) for the act to be considered murder (of any degree).

At most, the situation you described was manslaughter, not murder.

Now, if there was proof that the IDF soldiers involved knew those they were shooting at were UN...that's a totally different story. Said proof has not been included in your anecdote.

To be clear: None of this is to denigrate what happened to the person you described. In the end, someone still died unexpectedly and tragically.
― Albert Einstein

Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

And what recklessness was involved there? That recklessness has to be proven (and willful) for the act to be considered murder (of any degree).

Now, if there was proof that the IDF soldiers involved knew those they were shooting at were UN...that's a totally different story. Said proof has not been included in your anecdote.

To be clear: None of this is to denigrate what happened to the person you described. In the end, someone still died unexpectedly and tragically.
Not going to go into a huge debate about legal semantics with you FEOS but the IDF soldier was tried and found guilty of murder over some international law I'm not familiar with in English terms ... best explained as he was aiming to kill but killed the wrong person and with the term wrong person I'm meaning he thought it was someone else.

Edit: Found it ... it's called Transferred intent.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

erm

see...you still cant ask him can you.  you have to stick with me.  as for your game...its obvious.  YOU rarely, and i mean very very rarely EVER make a thread.  ever.  you just troll.  thats a fact.
pussied out.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Not going to go into a huge debate about legal semantics with you FEOS but the IDF soldier was tried and found guilty of murder over some international law I'm not familiar with in English terms ... best explained as he was aiming to kill but killed the wrong person and with the term wrong person I'm meaning he thought it was someone else.

Ah. That's a completely different issue. Those details in your original post would've eliminated the debate.
― Albert Einstein

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

mtb0minime wrote:

Can't say I know anyone who's been murdered, but would getting killed by a drunk driver count?
I'd say so. It's not like "drinking and driving is a bad combo" is news to anyone. People know fully well that they shouldn't have too much to drink if they plan on driving any time soon. There's a reason I think people who kill others while driving drunk should be locked up for life or just shot in the head.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

My mother's late husband was driven over by an apparently drunk truck driver who then bailed the scene.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6346|Slovenia
My former neighbour killed 2 of her own kids, both were toddlers. It's pretty horrible to know that someone, who was able to say hello and smile while walking past you can do such a thing.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
I have nothing to tell, but it's horrible to hear all these stories.

I suppose I just don't know too many people on a personal level these days.
I know fucking karate
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
My mothers uncle was killed by a prostitutes pimp when he was being serviced. I never knew the real story, as I was like 5 or something when it happened. I can vaguely remember the funeral, mostly, I remember during the middle of it, getting up and walking down to the casket. I can't remember anything past that... thinking back, maybe this is why I have such a fear/facination with death... seeing a dead body at such a young age. Hmmm.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

DADDY MUMMY STOP FIGHTING 
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Magpie wrote:

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Go to your room. Adults are talking.
― Albert Einstein

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
Yes, one of my highschool friends was a victim in the NIU shooting, last year.
Talk about senseless, she didn't know the shooter and he didn't even attend NIU anymore...
OneEyedFatKid
+3|6622|Mechanicsburg PA, USA
I went to high school with a guy who went ape shit on his family with a folding pocket knife.  I couldn't find many links other than the initial news report but I heard he stabbed his mother(40+ times) then critically wounded his father, brother, sister and her boyfriend.  He took off and drove about 20 miles before he blew his brains out in his truck.  When they found his body they said his fingers were shredded down to the bone from the knife folding back while he was stabbing his mom to death. 

He was the type of gem that would go around bullying kids(beating, pulling guns, robbing them) at high school football games when he was in his 20's.  Everyone was kinda waiting for him to snap since he was a crackhead under house arrest.  He was previously a drug courier for a local mob dude that would go pickup shit in NYC, Philly, Baltimore and bring it back to our area(central PA) to sell. 
May he rest in little bits.

http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2001 … ws-193.eml
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Go to your room. Adults are talking.
Just for the record ... I'm the DAD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard