Other (please elaborate)18%18% - 11
Total: 60
Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

2) Cryogenically preserved for the lulz
THIS!

Just on the off-chance that some later more advanced humans / race can bring me back to life!
too_money2007
+145|6310|Keller, Tx
Undecided.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
I don't plan to leave any remains.
13rin
+977|6481

Bull3t wrote:

Someone else said that.  What is your plan?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

When they know they're about to croak they'll go jump in a vat of acid.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

Ty wrote:

Word for word.

If you were wondering I plan to load a sports car full of explosives drive off a huge clif and detonate the explosives while in mid-air. This relies on the fact that I know when I'm going to die. I assume if I die before this I'll get a relative or friend to stuff my body in an explosive-laden sports car and remotely drive it off a cliff and detonate it.

Basically I want to go by way of firework.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ioan92
+337|5724
Put me in the freezer.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Being launched in to a black hole might be cool. But I wonder if I would really want to abandon Earth like that.

I'd like to be buried somewhere secluded, a place my grave will go undisturbed. I would want my family to be buried there with me.
13rin
+977|6481

Ty wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

Ty wrote:

Word for word.

If you were wondering I plan to load a sports car full of explosives drive off a huge clif and detonate the explosives while in mid-air. This relies on the fact that I know when I'm going to die. I assume if I die before this I'll get a relative or friend to stuff my body in an explosive-laden sports car and remotely drive it off a cliff and detonate it.

Basically I want to go by way of firework.
I wasn't about to divulge your PM...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
I don't care, as long as the money goes to my family and not the funeral industry.
BVC
+325|6697
Buried.  With a barbeque over my grave.
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6621|Auteuil, Laval
I don't plan to leave anything usefull from my body so leave me Tuesday night on the sidewalk in a dark plastic bag, the garbage truck will pick me up!
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5576|The Wild West
the only way I could die is by decapitation
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Man With No Name wrote:

the only way I could die is by decapitation
There can be only one Mr. McCloud.
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
Burned to ashes. Have the cheapest box where you can put them and spread them in the ocean. That's if I have a word in it.

Otherwise I'd let this up with my kids. But I'll tell them this. DO NOT buy anything expensive. If you have to bury me, make it in a coffin that isn't sealed. Otherwise I'll be a messy goo that could explode or something.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
Cremation is fine with me, except for my penis.  I want that sent straight to the taxidermist and stuffed in an erect attack position, suitable for mounting over a fireplace.  Maybe they can get creative and put a glass eye in the urethra, or mount some horns on it, or perhaps add some teeth or something...as long as it is in good taste.
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6312|South Jersey
I dont care whats done with my remains...but the only way I'd agree to being buried is if my carcass was hotboxed with pot smoke and then sealed. As perhaps a companion thread, how would you want to spend your last breathe? Ripping a giant bong of course, while flying a helicopter, and perhaps shooting up some shit with my rifles out the open door hatch.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
Other

Cyborg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Ioan92 wrote:

Put me in the freezer.
Your nuts are going to be microscopic.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Pug wrote:

It's my hope my body is fed to lions.

I've devised a remote control car that my corpse can be strapped to, since lions only eat what they kill.  Someone will need to run my corpse at full speed across the savannah.
Lions do not only eat what they kill.. silly. They actually scavenge/steal their food often. Why waste a perfectly good rc car?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard