Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5748|The Wild West

Gunslinger OIF II wrote:

I have a feeling that new senator from Illinois is going to end up winning the next presidential election.  Who knows, maybe even have Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State (yeah right!)

Last edited by Man With No Name (2009-05-20 13:46:26)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6805|949

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Could possibly have been me....was it Dragon Valley?  This IS possible, just ask any experienced pilot/gunner, actually not that hard to do.  Personally, I have found that Dragon Valley is the easiest map to do this on.  Definately not a cheat, just a lot of practice flying alone.  You will notice in trying to do this that you need to aim to the left a little to compensate for the spinning.  Try it out sometime!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6667|N. Ireland
^ say, what's mine?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6771|Seattle

kylef wrote:

^ say, what's mine?

kylef on 2 years, 10 months ago in "Looking for a mature and veteren-membered clan!" wrote:

Hi there,

I'm looking to join a maturely-membered clan. These days it is exceedingly hard to find clan members with maturity and skill - but I'm sure I can find some here. I would be looking to join a clan with members that are exceedingly good at what they do! Anyway, here are my skills :

- I'm excellent at flying an Aviator, I have some fantastic skills and gunning me down without gunning you down is practically impossible!

- For any transportation I'm your guy! Helicopters, Vehicles, Tanks, APCs - you name it!

- Extremely good at Dalian Plant (I have 2.13 ratio) and Wake Island 2007 would be my favourite map, along with Strike at Karkand. But don't let this disappoint you, I'm excellent at all maps!

If you'd like to try me out, hey that's no problem! Although, I should tell you that whilst I am only a Sergeant (well, Staff in about 5-10 days) my skills have been proven!

I should probably point out that I only play on 1.22 servers, and I also have Special Forces! Although depending on how buggy the 1.4 patch is, I may move to there.

Best times to play would be the following: I have GCSEs in a year (you can calculate my age from there but don't let it be a turn-off) but that's a year away! As I am off for summer, I have all summer to play pretty much wink Even though I am working to earn some cash, the hours can be completely variable to my standards!

- 7-11PM GMT Time Monday to Friday
- All day Saturday, although if I can't make it for going into town or whatever - you will be notified in advance!
- 2PM-11PM GMT Time Sunday

Thanks, and I hope to be hearing some responses!
- leetkyle.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6748|London

King_County_Downy wrote:

kylef wrote:

^ say, what's mine?

kylef on 2 years, 10 months ago in "Looking for a mature and veteren-membered clan!" wrote:

Hi there,

I'm looking to join a maturely-membered clan. These days it is exceedingly hard to find clan members with maturity and skill - but I'm sure I can find some here. I would be looking to join a clan with members that are exceedingly good at what they do! Anyway, here are my skills :

- I'm excellent at flying an Aviator, I have some fantastic skills and gunning me down without gunning you down is practically impossible!

- For any transportation I'm your guy! Helicopters, Vehicles, Tanks, APCs - you name it!

- Extremely good at Dalian Plant (I have 2.13 ratio) and Wake Island 2007 would be my favourite map, along with Strike at Karkand. But don't let this disappoint you, I'm excellent at all maps!

If you'd like to try me out, hey that's no problem! Although, I should tell you that whilst I am only a Sergeant (well, Staff in about 5-10 days) my skills have been proven!

I should probably point out that I only play on 1.22 servers, and I also have Special Forces! Although depending on how buggy the 1.4 patch is, I may move to there.

Best times to play would be the following: I have GCSEs in a year (you can calculate my age from there but don't let it be a turn-off) but that's a year away! As I am off for summer, I have all summer to play pretty much wink Even though I am working to earn some cash, the hours can be completely variable to my standards!

- 7-11PM GMT Time Monday to Friday
- All day Saturday, although if I can't make it for going into town or whatever - you will be notified in advance!
- 2PM-11PM GMT Time Sunday

Thanks, and I hope to be hearing some responses!
- leetkyle.
well that was highly homosexual
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6828

mtb0minime, 3 years and 3 months ago in "You know what really grinds my gears?" wrote:

UBAR Ranking problem. Says it takes 5000 points to be staff sargeant, but it's really 5025. I had 5024 and I was like "wtf how come I'm not ranking up!?" Well I blew up some radio shack stuff and viola. So yeah, 25 points is a small margin, but if you want to be precise...
Oh god, what a newb I was.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6893|California

Sad. I have been here long enough to know and remember most of these posts.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6771|Seattle

stryyker wrote:

Sad. I have been here long enough to know and remember most of these posts.
lol, I've been cruising through your first posts.  You were quite helpful young grasshoppa!

This one made me laugh though

stryyker on 3 years, 4 months ago in "Wake! (Parental Advisory)" wrote:

*hug*

when you have a bad day, just masturbate, ittl make you feel better
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6893|California

I stand by that statement.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6805|949

^^^

stryyker wrote:

find a server with vechile whores and but mines/ C4 on all their nonsense, worked for me (until i got kicked @ 10 kills doing it)
13/f/taiwan
+940|5872
Zimmer wrote:

if u have looked at leaderboards lately u will see that BLAZIN UK has become 2nd liutenant!!!!! good for him!!!! but if u selected him and checked his stats, people will see that where it says NEXT RANK : it will say rankname2. lol. that is something ea need to fix. i dont think they ever anticipated a person becoming 2nd liutenant so early but they should make a patch with some more ranks (mentioned this in  another topic) or just say HIGHEST RANK POSSIBLE. or maybe take out the NEXT RANK and put in BEST PLAYER IN BF2. OVER-RULES EVERYONE. but i still believe more ranks should be put in. maybe for the airforce???? and also commander ranks. because after 2nd liutenant i dont think any person with a rank that high will be on the battlefield.(except for major and captain) so there should be ranks like GENERAL and ARMY CHIEF OF STAFF. what do u guys think?

BEST PLAYER IN BF2. OVER-RULES EVERYONE

Zimmer used to be awesome.
Brasso
+1,549|6804

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

if u have looked at leaderboards lately u will see that BLAZIN UK has become 2nd liutenant!!!!! good for him!!!! but if u selected him and checked his stats, people will see that where it says NEXT RANK : it will say rankname2. lol. that is something ea need to fix. i dont think they ever anticipated a person becoming 2nd liutenant so early but they should make a patch with some more ranks (mentioned this in  another topic) or just say HIGHEST RANK POSSIBLE. or maybe take out the NEXT RANK and put in BEST PLAYER IN BF2. OVER-RULES EVERYONE. but i still believe more ranks should be put in. maybe for the airforce???? and also commander ranks. because after 2nd liutenant i dont think any person with a rank that high will be on the battlefield.(except for major and captain) so there should be ranks like GENERAL and ARMY CHIEF OF STAFF. what do u guys think?

BEST PLAYER IN BF2. OVER-RULES EVERYONE

Zimmer used to be awesome.
rofl
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6893|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

^^^

stryyker wrote:

find a server with vechile whores and but mines/ C4 on all their nonsense, worked for me (until i got kicked @ 10 kills doing it)
Some things never change!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|7017|Reykjavík, Iceland.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5670|England

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard