Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6869|UK
How do you get it?? Do you just get 5 kills and die 20 time whilst playing as USA?
taddzilla
+23|7017|Pembroke Pines, FL.
Any team and it is in a round (IAR) that your Death to kill ratio is 4:1.  Not really a good medal to get.  But you have to have at least the 5 kills and 20 deaths.
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6900
5/20 is right, playing with USMC is not a must.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6869|UK
dus it count if you kill yourself 20 times??
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6949|Scotland!!!
i went into a round to try and get 5/20, thats how i got mine, i bet nearly everyone that has it got it that way
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6962|Singapore

Yes. But why the hell would you want to do that?

Just Medic or Support in karkand and play pure support roles after killing 5 people. Run to the front line and revive someone in front of a tank. Slash an APC tire with your knife. You don't need to suicide gee..
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6938|Dallas
Well I got it for the sole purpose of having it.  I don't consider it such a bad thing.  I want to have all the medals someday so that one was neccesary but I don't intend on getting anymore.  Besides it's the Purple Heart, while it may not mean anything in the game, coming from the military myself, I hold it with the upmost respect and I'm not ashamed to tell anyone that I have a Purple Heart in the game.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6878|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I didnt, I was afk for a while on warlord, and I was in the parachuting spawnpoint, and needless to say I had a lot of deaths.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard