T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6413|My room
The New Jersey Legend

Yes, it's really my Bio teacher.

Edit: Bad coding.

Last edited by T1g3r217 (2009-05-15 14:13:46)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

My bio teacher can link me to 404's as well.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
gay.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5924|United States
can he teach bio?
Brasso
+1,549|6621

your bio teacher is sick.  one of our school's H. and AP bio teacher is a fat, crazy old woman.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587

aerodynamic wrote:

gay.
An extremely insightful comment, possibly giving the rest of us some understanding of the internal struggle with which you're currently trying to cope.  I'll help you, the answer is yes...yes, you're an enormous homo.

Sweet video.

Can he still do any of this?

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2009-05-15 15:31:06)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

gay.
An extremely insightful comment, possibly giving the rest of us some understanding of the internal struggle with which you're currently trying to cope.  I'll help you, the answer is yes...yes, you're an enormous homo.
ofcourse i'm an homo.
duh....
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6684|Brunei Darussalam

E-mail this topic to him and you'll have A+.

It's like modern day apple.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6675|West Yorkshire, U.K

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

gay.

Sweet video.

Rise above it, you gave him the satisfaction.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6445|USA
My physics teacher can suck a mean dick
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5539|paris
I don't even have a bio teacher.

He's a teacher?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6502|Gold Coast

elite.mafia wrote:

My physics teacher can suck a mean dick
lmao

Thats pretty cool. Does he still do that type of stuff or not?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6345|West NY
And how old is he now
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
My physics teacher has really nice big boobs and she always wears clothes that show the cleveage.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5675|SQUID
wayne tsunami is better
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6413|My room

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

gay.

Sweet video.

Yeah, he showed us a few tricks the other day. It's amazing.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

My old chem teacher was a home brewer. Pretty good at it too.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Brasso
+1,549|6621

aerodynamic wrote:

My physics teacher has really nice big boobs and she always wears clothes that show the cleveage.
pics
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5923|CA
I'm unimpressed.  While the thunderous rock soundtrack does illustrate that he lives quite the extreme lifestyle, fueled by steroids and Mt. Dew, his "tricks" are only a notch above pedestrian, at best.  New Jersey Legend, huh?  I think the massive ingestion of Red Bull has caused a bit of brain damage.  Did he think that one up all by himself?  If this is the best New Jersey has to offer I vote we nuke that pussy state.

Now, I know he's your teacher and you are quite smitten, but let it go.  He just isn't that good.  Something about his shirtless vid also suggests that the best tricks he preforms are on the business end of a glory hole.

TL;DR:  He's fucking
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684

GravyDan wrote:

I'm unimpressed.  While the thunderous rock soundtrack does illustrate that he lives quite the extreme lifestyle, fueled by steroids and Mt. Dew, his "tricks" are only a notch above pedestrian, at best.  New Jersey Legend, huh?  I think the massive ingestion of Red Bull has caused a bit of brain damage.  Did he think that one up all by himself?  If this is the best New Jersey has to offer I vote we nuke that pussy state.

Now, I know he's your teacher and you are quite smitten, but let it go.  He just isn't that good.  Something about his shirtless vid also suggests that the best tricks he preforms are on the business end of a glory hole.

TL;DR:  He's fucking
Also note that the video is from 1990. I don't remember much from that year, but I feel like BMX was probably less evolved than it is today.

Dude's got some moves.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-05-18 19:24:51)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5625|Southern California
Your teacher is a badass.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

We don't have a bio teacher

Although we have a Linux teacher with a UNIX beard. Which is awesome.

EDIT: UNIX beard:

https://www.postel.org/images/jbp.gif

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2009-05-18 21:20:40)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5896|CA

-MetaL* wrote:

Your teacher is a badass.
Exactly.  Most people don't release how difficult moves like these really are until they get onto a bike and try it, and then smash their face into the concrete.

..plus, he makes it look so smooth as well...

Last edited by TopHat01 (2009-05-18 22:45:08)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
July, 24 - 1990

I was almost 2 months old.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

Adams_BJ wrote:

July, 24 - 1990

I was almost 2 months old.
I was almost 3 months old