Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

SirSchloppy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Try it, and report back with the answer. Also, pics etc.
I already did today. I am trying to figure out if I'm technically a rapist now.
Tell us the story...
Well since one of my classes are more or less over I didn't have to go it today so I went with to a female friend's house because she said she needed help with her paper. We were just friends and I really have no emotional attachment to her but she had a decent enough body. I was looking over her psychology paper and one of the requirements on it was you had to explain how it was relevant to you. She then had about 2 paragraphs about how she had abandonment issues and a phobia about being alone. So after reading this it clicked into my mind, I could have se with her by tricking her. After I minute I said I was going to leave. She begged me to stay I said there was no reason for me to stay. I made sure to use the words alone several times over in a dramatic fashion. I eventually told her I'll stay if you have sex with me. She was a bit confused by the statement which led me to repeat it several times. Eventually though she agreed as long as I would spend the rest of the day with her. We then proceeded to have sex of which she kept a sad look on her face. I tried my best not to look at her face but sometimes you have to. It took about 10 minutes because I was just rushing to get off on her and her pleasure was not of my concern after that. I decided to take my stuff and leave. She is moving back to Cali soon and I won't have to see her again after two more weeks. I only see her once a week.  So is that considered rape?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6134|Carnoustie MASSIF

Macbeth wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I already did today. I am trying to figure out if I'm technically a rapist now.
Tell us the story...
Well since one of my classes are more or less over I didn't have to go it today so I went with to a female friend's house because she said she needed help with her paper. We were just friends and I really have no emotional attachment to her but she had a decent enough body. I was looking over her psychology paper and one of the requirements on it was you had to explain how it was relevant to you. She then had about 2 paragraphs about how she had abandonment issues and a phobia about being alone. So after reading this it clicked into my mind, I could have se with her by tricking her. After I minute I said I was going to leave. She begged me to stay I said there was no reason for me to stay. I made sure to use the words alone several times over in a dramatic fashion. I eventually told her I'll stay if you have sex with me. She was a bit confused by the statement which led me to repeat it several times. Eventually though she agreed as long as I would spend the rest of the day with her. We then proceeded to have sex of which she kept a sad look on her face. I tried my best not to look at her face but sometimes you have to. It took about 10 minutes because I was just rushing to get off on her and her pleasure was not of my concern after that. I decided to take my stuff and leave. She is moving back to Cali soon and I won't have to see her again after two more weeks. I only see her once a week.  So is that considered rape?
Nah. She didn't struggle. And it's not like you didn't give her warning.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Gooners wrote:

wtf 12 y o ?
ya, I hated wearing glasses

It took me like 30 minutes to put them in the first day
Ya same.  I've had 'em since I was 13.  I used to hate them, now I love 'em. 

Now people won't be able to tell you are a nerd until they talk to you.
I've had them for a few years now too.

Gooners isn't special.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6636

Fucking haters

-' if i was any hotta, id drink straight vodka, spit out flames and piss lava
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

SirSchloppy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Tell us the story...
For the sake of disscussion would it be considered rape if
A. She had no warning but didn't struggle?
or
B. She had a warning of like 10 minutes and did struggle?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6636

wtf macbeth get a lifee
u have to con a girl in to having sex with you ?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6134|Carnoustie MASSIF

Gooners wrote:

Fucking haters

-' if i was any hotta, id drink straight vodka, spit out flames and piss lava
Yes. YES!

Macbeth wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

For the sake of disscussion would it be considered rape if
A. She had no warning but didn't struggle?
or
B. She had a warning of like 10 minutes and did struggle?
The fact you're now mentioning struggling concerns me.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-05-07 17:56:04)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6770|UK
holy shit macbeth, thats so low lol.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

Gooners wrote:

wtf macbeth get a lifee
u have to con a girl in to having sex with you ?
I have a life and could get sex without having to con but seriously if you had to the chance to con an emotionally weak and fairly physically attractive woman to sex with you would too gooners.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6636

no i wouldnt ffs sort yourself out thats just shallow

ffs
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

Gooners wrote:

ffs
Those contacts are working mate, you're able to see the truth much more easily now.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6636

i took em out lol
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

AussieReaper wrote:

Gooners wrote:

ffs
Those contacts are working mate, you're able to see the truth much more easily now.
I liked the semi blind gooners better.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6757|Florida, United States

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

I had to do a fresh re install of fallout and didn't back up my saves...

Can anyone send me a savegame of the "Take it Back quest" so that I can play broken steel without going through all of the game again.

plz plz plz plz <3
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p2627012

Can anyone help?
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6757|Florida, United States
Im gonna have to play broken steel as a woman

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=153
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6711|67.222.138.85
I am now relatively certain Macbeth is a troll, pollux style.
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5599
lol I knew all this time
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

You could get a blow job from a chubby chick all you have to do is buy her some shots would you do it yes or no. Need quick advise reply.

P.S. go to hell FM
Flaming_Maniac
you first
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6522|Montucky

Macbeth wrote:

You could get a blow job from a chubby chick all you have to do is buy her some shots would you do it yes or no. Need quick advise reply.

P.S. go to hell FM
just don't wrap it in bacon, she'll bite it off.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

Ok here is the twist she is mexican. She is going to be here in 5 minutes. Seriously.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-05-07 19:41:58)

ColCarnage
taw
+283|5599
dun dun dun
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6512
inb4swineflu
Flaming_Maniac
Besides swine flu, how is her Mexican-ness a twist?

fuck you haffey <3
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6449|EE Chat

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I am now relatively certain Macbeth is a troll, pollux style.
I miss pollux's entertaining stories.
EDIT: Woot 50 pages.

Last edited by Reddhedd (2009-05-07 19:44:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard