Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

ATG wrote:

6'0"  185 POUNDS.

Too much barely, yeast and hops in my diet.
Did you mean barley?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Im 5 foot 11. I Weigh 151 pounds. Every morning i wake up at 5 go to practice at 6. I do about 100 push ups and 100 sit ups then a 2 mile run. I haven't gained a pound this entire year.
I haven't gained a pound this year either. 5'10", 135. The most I exercise is walking to class a lot, lawl. Fast metabolism FTW!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

ATG wrote:

6'0"  185 POUNDS.

Why did you delete that thread anyway? TMI given out?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

I'm 6'3" 190lbs

Hoping to lose most of the fat around my stomach then gain some muscle between now and the end of next school year.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
why would you cut back on jerking off?  loss of vital bodily fluids?
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
I started working out January 22nd. I have lost 12 lbs since then and I can now bench 150lbs I am now 170 lbs 5'10"
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

Superior Mind wrote:

ATG wrote:

6'0"  185 POUNDS.

Why did you delete that thread anyway? TMI given out?
yup
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States

GR34 wrote:

I started working out January 22nd. I have lost 12 lbs since then and I can now bench 150lbs I am now 170 lbs 5'10"
what weight did you start with? how long did it take? I'm just curious as I just started benching

Last edited by argo4 (2009-05-03 21:05:13)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I'm six foot and about 147 pounds, I laugh at those who have to watch what they eat.

I do need to start a fitness regime again, I've got ANOTHER fucking Army fitness test coming up and I haven't been very good with my running - or anything else really. Laziness is awesome.

By the way, the imperial system sucks.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
rdx-fx
+955|6592
6'2", 195lbs (88.5kg, 1.89m)
(210 would be about right.)

Hiking around the hills and mountains, rucksack on the back, rifle in hands.
Taking pictures with a camera, lazing distances with the laser rangefinder, glassing terrain with binoculars, looking for legal-to-shoot predators in the area, familiarizing with terrain to be hunted in in the winter, practicing "eyeball estimates" of wind and distance (marksmanship key skills)..
.. makes hours of exercise into Fun!

Tricks to a good diet:
1) A diet isn't a temporary thing to be endured - it's a lifestyle change.  Starving for a week is pointless, you'll get to a weight then gain it right back again.
2) Eat real foods when you're hungry, not junk, not candy.
3) STOP eating when you're not hungry.  Not when the plate is cleared, not when the rest of the table stops, not when you're so stuffed you can't eat.
4) Drink water! Or weak iced tea, or water with a wedge of lemon in it, or mineral water.. or anything without sugar, corn syrup, caffeine, alcohol, or such.
5) eat a salad once in a while.  enough meat on them, and they're actually kinda tasty sometimes.  The fiber keeps you regular, and keeps you from dying of cancer of the asshole, like Marlon Brando.  Oh, and they are calorie light, make you get bored of eating long before you're full, and contain minerals not found in normal "guy foods".

so, short course for the ADHD/ADD and TL:DR set;
1) Eat healthy, in moderation
2) Find a form of exercise that's fun, that you enjoy doing for hours on end, and can do on a daily basis
3) As the drill sergeant says, "Drink! Water!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
180cm 70kg.

Perfect.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
168 cm (5'6" ) 60 kg (132 pounds)

I guess I'm in shape. Need more abs and chest tho :x
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
My friend has this crazy diet: eat only boiled meat without anything cut in 6 pieces everyday (so you eat a piece like every 4 hours or something), eat a fruit every hour, drink 3L of water everyday and go to sleep at 1 oclock and wake up at 7, and no no naps during the day. Plus you cannot eat anythign else, jsut the boiled meat and fruits. This is for a month, and its supposed to make all your fat go away and stretch the skin in the abs, thus if you have any muscles you will get a 6 pack.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6631

aerodynamic wrote:

My friend has this crazy diet: eat only boiled meat without anything cut in 6 pieces everyday (so you eat a piece like every 4 hours or something), eat a fruit every hour, drink 3L of water everyday and go to sleep at 1 oclock and wake up at 7, and no no naps during the day. Plus you cannot eat anythign else, jsut the boiled meat and fruits. This is for a month, and its supposed to make all your fat go away and stretch the skin in the abs, thus if you have any muscles you will get a 6 pack.
because cardio is overrated
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast

Adams_BJ wrote:

180cm 70kg.

Perfect.
Hey there, skinny.

Im 185cm and ~100, maybe 95 or so now.

Yeah, Im fat. But I need to be.. Im a prop for shitters sake.

Also, fuck your imperial shit.

Also, Ty + Army?

Also, shit. I need to get sum moar fit.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia

Ty wrote:

I'm six foot and about 147 pounds, I laugh at those who have to watch what they eat.

I do need to start a fitness regime again, I've got ANOTHER fucking Army fitness test coming up and I haven't been very good with my running - or anything else really. Laziness is awesome.

By the way, the imperial system sucks.
You joined/are joining the NZ Army?

I really need to shape up as well.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

6ft6 and 70kg, which my converter says... 154lbs

I'm a lanky bastard,
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Being slim doesn't automatically mean your cholesterol is good ...

Why only masturbate once a week? ... masturbation burns calories ...
Coffee and espresso contains lots of fat and it also drives water out of your body and the latter is not good when exercising.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
I'm 5'11" and 150 pounds... yay for being average

but really, as has been said, the focus (assuming your young-ish) is not to lose weight, but to get fit and get some muscle happening.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland
Why quit wanking?
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5749|Croatia
20 pushups a day is lol

you should do ATLEAST 3 set x 20 pushups(real pushups,not jerking) and 100 situps a day let's say 5 sets x 20
cardios you mentioned are great but throw in swimming if you can,great cardio

best way to achieve mentioned goal is to get gym membership because gyms have both weights and bycicles.There are A LOT of exercies you can do with weights.You will burn fat a gain muscles.You won't believe what a month in the gym can dowith you if you work fair and hard

and exercising is the easiest part,good nutrition is the hardest if you gain pounds quickly.
I'm ectomorph(fast metabolism,hard to gain weight)so I don't have problem with food,I eat enough to keep optimal weight(175/65ish Kg)and I go to gym 6x a week

Last edited by blah (2009-05-04 05:18:51)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I can't do swimming. I can run 15kms and not break a sweat. But barely swim 20 metres. Spose it doesn't help that I taught myself to swim.
Ultimatrox
+38|6234|Netherlands
I'm 1,75m don't know how much feet that is lol and weigh 68kg which is just about right for my length, I always try to exercise twice a week, just to stay in shape.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6290|Pacific NW, USA
6'1" 195lbs

Every morning I do 5 sets of 40 push-ups, when I get to work I curl whatever I can get my hands on.   My arms and shoulders have grown quite nicely...just need to get this gut to go down but I like being around 190-200lbs.

Back when I played BF2 way too much I was 227lbs :\
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
I've plumped up a little over the winter and I need to get sexy for the ladies when I go to the beach now.  Only problem is I broke my left wrist playing soccer this weekend and I can't obtain godly upper body strength unless I want to work out my right arm only and look like I jack off 10 times a day. 

What can I do to still get in shape (i know I can run but that only makes me look smaller) but what can I do muscle wise with a broken wrist?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard