lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Uzique wrote:

Despising 'Islam' for a start is a huge example of bigotry, and in religious and racial terms bigotry and racism are interchangeable, surely.
Islam is not a race. ISLAM IS NOT A RACE..... It is a violent and intolerant religion, and the reasons for hating it are numerous and valid.

Last edited by lowing (2009-04-23 11:51:07)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
I never said Islam was a race.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2009-04-23 11:55:34)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645

Uzique wrote:

Despising 'Islam' for a start is a huge example of bigotry,
No it isn't.  Maybe if he had said he hated Muslims.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

lowing wrote:

Islam is not a race. ISLAM IS NOT A RACE..... It is a violent and intolerant religion, and the reasons for hating it are numerous and valid.
As is Christianity.
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

As is Christianity.
Feel free to hate them all you want. As it is, however, Christianity is not a threat to western society.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

As is Christianity.
Feel free to hate them all you want. As it is, however, Christianity is not a threat to western society.
No, Christianity is posed as a threat to Middle Eastern society.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5574|The Wild West
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

As is Christianity.
Religion is a threat to society, full stop.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

As is Christianity.
Really? how so?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? how so?
should check out what the christian gangbangers have done to iraq one day.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Really? how so?
Show me, that is why I asked
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? how so?
you wot? like draw you a picture?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
So anyway, about waterboarding...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8013759.stm

You know the funny thing is, if you ask me what I think about it, I'd probably say "yeah, they should stop" but then when I see and hear about the douchebags that were waterboarded etc.. I can't help but think "who gives a shit what they did to them"

I remember hearing on the radio, a number figure was given as to how many times that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed guy was waterboarded in a month, I swear it was in the hundreds and my first reaction was a good chuckle, but I guess the point is that they probably used this technique on a lot of "innocent" people and I suppose that's abit wrong
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Sure if you would like, or you could just post a link to where Christians are gangbanging Iraq, whichever, but  I think the link would be more credible
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Sure if you would like, or you could just post a link to where Christians are gangbanging Iraq, whichever, but  I think the link would be more credible
As DonFook asserted Christianity is perceived as threat to ME society.  The ME perceive the white man as Christian even though he may worship turnips or whatever floats his boat.  George bush god told me to go to Iraq, born again Christian hasn't really helped this notion.  So while you're ranting and raving about Islam on this western based forum I'll bet there is your just equal loon ripping random christian bashing stories from dubious websites and pasting them in a MEC forum and causing wave upon wave of facepalms across the whole of the ME. 

Take this one as is.
Unfortunately for your argument, niether one of us knows of ANY action in Iraq done in the name of Christ or Christianity, like wise, both of us, with very little effort, can post links out the ass as to action that has been done in the name of Islam.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland

m3thod wrote:

As DonFook asserted Christianity is perceived as threat to ME society.  The ME perceive the white man as Christian even though he may worship turnips or whatever floats his boat.  George bush god told me to go to Iraq, born again Christian hasn't really helped this notion.  So while you're ranting and raving about Islam on this western based forum I'll bet there is your just equal loon ripping random christian bashing stories from dubious websites and pasting them in a MEC forum and causing wave upon wave of facepalms across the whole of the ME. 

Take this one as is.
u r fucking stupid
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

Lotta_Drool wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Take this one as is.
u r fucking stupid
IMO, he r has point, nut stupid. It's plausible.

https://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4350/irbaboonsniff.gif

Just look at fstdt.com, I bet it's multiquoted on in the ME.

FSTDT wrote:

No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.
LOL!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

Lotta_Drool wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Take this one as is.
u r fucking stupid
GWB did say God spoke to him every night.... I mean if Ahmadinejad said Allah told him to destroy the little Satan (Israel) and then the great Satan (the USA) you mob in here would probably start frothing at the mouth for invasion.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

Take this one as is.
Unfortunately for your argument, niether one of us knows of ANY action in Iraq done in the name of Christ or Christianity, like wise, both of us, with very little effort, can post links out the ass as to action that has been done in the name of Islam.
Which isn't relevant to his argument...
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5981
I do believe it's to 'chalk one up to ...', not 'chock'

I'll chalk that one up to inexperience on the OP's part

m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

Take this one as is.
We all know your boy Bush is a born again Christian.  Surley you don't need me to find links for that.

And here his infamous god told me rant:

President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Whether you like it or not, slap a white bloke in the ME and there will an automatic assumption to label him Christian/Jew.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-04-24 03:09:49)

m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

Lotta_Drool wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Take this one as is.
u r fucking stupid
yay
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

Exactly the same as Christianity and Judaism.
Haven't we done this before?

lowing wrote:

Christianity is not a threat to western society.
And Islam isn't a threat to Eastern society, what point are you making?

lowing wrote:

or you could just post a link to where Christians are gangbanging Iraq
The whole Iraq action WAS about Christians crusading through the ME.
Since there was no link to 9/11 .... oh wait we've done that too.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6289|Éire
It's like I said before... it boils down to whether or not you are comfortable living in a society where potentially innocent people can be physically tormented in the name of "security".

Lowing obviously is, I just hope for his sake that neither he nor his wife or kids end up as the ones tied down with the cloth over their faces.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5236|Cleveland, Ohio
well it appears waterboarding led to the information about the courier which lead to.............

ding ding ding

osama bin laden

so for all you idiots who said "waterboarding wont get results and just produces false info"

i only have to say

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

go eat your plate of crow you phony know it all fuck wits

im gonna go make some chicken and rice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard