ilycampoe
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
igwrotewat
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
4 goals against the scouse bastards. Too bad Yossi goes and ruins the day, I bet Poe hates Israel even more now haha
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6582|London
luckers should have been 4-3

94th minute goal or some bullshit
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

I don't know about shaving, I think if I was really hairy I'd probably just get it waxed.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

ghettoperson wrote:

I don't know about shaving, I think if I was really hairy I'd probably just get it waxed.

Skip to 2:10, this program is so funny. Watch the whole thing I recommend
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6493|Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Mekstizzle wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OX3NuNAEQQ

Skip to 2:10, this program is so funny. Watch the whole thing I recommend
There all worth a watch, pretty funny.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I was attracted to this thread as I thought someone else here was having 'bottom problems' similar to me, mine is very hairy and the med's reccomend hair removal on mine aswell.

However, its about football.

Cardiff drew 2-2 with relegated Charlton last night, we lost 0-6 Saturday to Preston (sponsored by Tampax).

Our last ever game is this Saturday in our 99 year old stadium, other than a play off game which is almost guaranteed now, we need 1 point from two games.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England

1927 wrote:

I was attracted to this thread as I thought someone else here was having 'bottom problems' similar to me, mine is very hairy and the med's reccomend hair removal on mine aswell.

Cardiff drew 2-2 with relegated Charlton last night, we lost 0-6 Saturday to Preston (sponsored by Tampax).

Our last ever game is this Saturday in our 99 year old stadium, other than a play off game which is almost guaranteed now, we need 1 point from two games.
Wow you too? I did consider using Veet, but it's way too embarassing to walk into a shop and buy it.

rh27 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Wow you too? I did consider using Veet, but it's way too embarassing to walk into a shop and buy it.
Hijack the gf's stash if she got some, mine uses it and I love it, no chance of getting a tangled beard when I havent had a shave for a few days that way, she also runs better through the house when naked and Im chasing her.  My chest hair is growing back to the extent I need it doing again so at the moment she does slip away, but once my tits are fully aerodynamic again she best watch out.  Hubba Hubba
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

Arshavin's new name is 'the sneaky russian'

Gooners wrote:

Always brings back sad memories me when Liverpool play Arsenal, was my first ever heartbreak, was pure pain.  Micheal facking Thomas.  Fuck me it hurt, i'll never forget it, its not too far away from loosing my Mum.  Mad I know, just trust me on it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

1927 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Always brings back sad memories me when Liverpool play Arsenal, was my first ever heartbreak, was pure pain.  Micheal facking Thomas.  Fuck me it hurt, i'll never forget it, its not too far away from loosing my Mum.  Mad I know, just trust me on it.
What's up with all you fags supporting Liverpool? - haha, I just read up about M.Thomas just now (that was all before my time)

Cmon man, they're scousers, have you seen how they speak, it's hilarious

I wish I had a scouser accent for a day
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

1927 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

That was fucking awsm

Mekstizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

What's up with all you fags supporting Liverpool? - haha, I just read up about M.Thomas just now (that was all before my time)

Cmon man, they're scousers, have you seen how they speak, it's hilarious

I wish I had a scouser accent for a day
You don't need a scouse accent to be funny, have you seen the state of your face? >

Last edited by Gooners (2009-04-22 07:05:34)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway
No one hushes the Kop! Ever! He's banned!!! He should be lucky Julian Dicks or Neil Ruddock have retired from football. (You Brits here remember what Ruddock did to Cole in a reseves match some yeaars ago?)
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

He's not the first to score 4 against Lpool.

Julio Baptista ring any bells?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6678|UK

Babb Master Flash wrote:

No one hushes the Kop! Ever! He's banned!!! He should be lucky Julian Dicks or Neil Ruddock have retired from football. (You Brits here remember what Ruddock did to Cole in a reseves match some yeaars ago?)
sucked his nob and swallowed the goo?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

I always read this thread as Arse shaving
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6716|Germany

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You know Freud ?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I call him Arse Shavin' all the time when I'm watching him play
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
HellHead
+336|6716|Germany
You watch him play with what, exactly ?
.Sup
be nice

HellHead wrote:

You watch him play with what, exactly ?
with mah bratwurst
HellHead
+336|6716|Germany
Thank god I´m about to go out drinking in a few, so I can force that picture out of my head...
.Sup
be nice
https://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00217/Bratwurst_DW_Satire_217080g.jpg
have fun with your buddies tonight

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard