AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Mek-Izzle that is another way it could go into the wrong hands, but who knows, i would like to see some pressure from Britain about this issue to America
I would like to see pressure from the world about the issue of poor dry comedy to Britain.
Because "Everybody Loves Raymond" ?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
R0lyP0ly
+161|6652|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Mek-Izzle that is another way it could go into the wrong hands, but who knows, i would like to see some pressure from Britain about this issue to America
I would like to see pressure from the world about the issue of poor dry comedy to Britain.
Because "Everybody Loves Raymond" ?
zing!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon
Should Britain Attack America

you had your shot.
/fail, and now this is ours. you thought it was hard back then?
we got a surprise for you this time around
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

David.P wrote:

This has to be the stupidest thread in DST history.
it's a toss-up
he's 2 for 2. lol
Oh come on. What about the shit lowing and some others talk about how we're being taken over. It's no fucking more ridiculous than some of the other shit around here...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6576|Columbus, OH
B4 this topic gets closed all I want to say is: I am ready for Round 3 *Shadow Boxes*
benefit
+21|5715

rammunition wrote:

read this story

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/7338955.stm[url]its says this

A teenager killed serving in Iraq was one of six soldiers shot by the same gun over a period of several months, an inquest has heard.

Ann Kiernan, of LGC Forensics, speaking at the inquest in Spennymoor, County Durham, said: "There had been six incidents from March to June where projectiles have all been discharged from the same rifle."
She added that the bullets were manufactured in AMERICA by Lake City Arsenal, an arms manufacturer.

so American made bullets are killing our soldiers then.
America is complaining that Iranian made bombs are killing their troops and John McCain said he wants to bomb Iran for it.

So when is Britain going to pressure the yanks or going to continue being the puppy and stand up to nothing?
for goodness sake - britain and america are allies

the real danger to our soldiers is not the americans it is disgusting that so called british muslims (pakistanis usually ) are bombing and killing our soldiers in afghanistan

why aren't you more disgusted about this?

why aren't you demanding britain do something about this?

or is it just an opportunity to bash america?
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5976|Blue Mountain State

benefit wrote:

rammunition wrote:

read this story

A teenager killed serving in Iraq was one of six soldiers shot by the same gun over a period of several months, an inquest has heard.

Ann Kiernan, of LGC Forensics, speaking at the inquest in Spennymoor, County Durham, said: "There had been six incidents from March to June where projectiles have all been discharged from the same rifle."
She added that the bullets were manufactured in AMERICA by Lake City Arsenal, an arms manufacturer.

America is complaining that Iranian made bombs are killing their troops and John McCain said he wants to bomb Iran for it.

So when is Britain going to pressure the yanks or going to continue being the puppy and stand up to nothing?

the real danger to our soldiers is not the americans it is disgusting that so called british muslims (pakistanis usually ) are bombing and killing our soldiers in afghanistan

You been gone awhile?
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6764|Cambridge (UK)
Hmmm... let me think...

Attack a country that's bigger and stronger than we are?

Yeah, that sounds like a plan...

benefit
+21|5715

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

benefit wrote:

rammunition wrote:

read this story

okay britain is still officiallyan ally ....i don't know what will happen under the obama regime

but pakistan is certainly no friend to britain.......or america....i haven't been gone that long.....

You been gone awhile?
benefit
+21|5715

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

benefit wrote:

rammunition wrote:

read this story

okay britain is still officiallyan ally ....i don't know what will happen under the obama regime

but pakistan is certainly no friend to britain.......or america....i haven't been gone that long.....

You been gone awhile?
not long enough it seems

britain is still an ally of america ....i don't know what will happen under obama but i doubt it will be too different in the future

pakistan is no ally to britain or america......it is the terrorist hot spot of the world,....with an open door to thewest through britain

Last edited by benefit (2009-04-18 19:29:06)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6715|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
cl-f'ing-ear...talk about a necro post.

And, no, britain should not attack America.  The resulting slug fest would benefit no one.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
enough is enough

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard