liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6617|UK
Server's back up. Where did that post go with the map rotation?
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5584|Dublin, Ireland
It's NP mate, I'll have it sorted

No idea whats wrong the the server mate, I still can't connect to CC.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-03-24 08:34:09)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6617|UK
I reconfigured the server. I think I've set the map rotation to how it was before.

There's still a few things to configure.

Also, I managed to crash the server I was the only one there, jumped in a Blaclhawk and then the server died.
Fateless
+36|6232|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Was good fun, but the vehicles put me off tbh. I'll jump on again but any chance of making it IO for one day a week?
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6189|Daqing Oilfields?
Turn off FF, those retards last night couldn't handle it being on-half my deaths most rounds were from commander's arty tking me, teammates nade spamming, etc. =[
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6617|UK
We're not going to turn FF off completely.

I propose that we reduce splash damage FF and set it so friendly mines do not kill friendlies.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6729|Comber, Northern Ireland
i want to playyyyyyy
Hallvard
+262|6513|North Norway

Yea, I was like "omg, people on the server??" and loged on cc and saw it was true

Might install the game again and give it a go if I see the server populated again

Will try to hang around in cc whenever there are people on the server, so just give me a shout if anything is needed

Last edited by Hallvard (2009-03-24 09:19:15)

david363
grrr im going to try and re install again mine keeps crashing after 15% loading, says something about an error in bf2.exe , any ideas?
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6189|Daqing Oilfields?
Turn your hacks off.

Reinstall.
david363
haha, i did that yesterday but got the same message
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6453|cuntshitlake

NO! Don't turn mine FF off, that's like telling them to spam more claymores, nonnonononononono
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6458
Turn FF mines on and general FF off.

That way no spam.
Hallvard
+262|6513|North Norway

david363 wrote:

grrr im going to try and re install again mine keeps crashing after 15% loading, says something about an error in bf2.exe , any ideas?
mine keeps crashing at at around 75% when installing.. just says "failed to install battlefield 2, try again from teh beginning"
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689

Hallvard wrote:

david363 wrote:

mine keeps crashing at at around 75% when installing.. just says "failed to install battlefield 2, try again from teh beginning"
It is the CD.

You can do what I did and attempt to clean it(worked for me the first 10 times) or just buy a new one.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6722|St. Andrews / Oslo

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

david363 wrote:

It is the CD.

You can do what I did and attempt to clean it(worked for me the first 10 times) or just buy a new one.
or download an ISO image, and use the CD key from your old disk.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689

Jenspm wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

It is the CD.

It took me a week to download (literally) the only BF2 ISO image which was only 2GB.
Hallvard
+262|6513|North Norway

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

It is the CD.

It took me a week to download (literally) the only BF2 ISO image which was only 2GB.
yea, dling atm, should take 2-3 hours

are lots of bf2 ISO files on the net, with many seeders
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689

Hallvard wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

yea, dling atm, should take 2-3 hours

are lots of bf2 ISO files on the net, with many seeders
Must be my shitty net/lack of searching.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
Any of the admins. mind turning ping kick off so I can stay idle while downloading stuff?♦
Hallvard
+262|6513|North Norway

I could, but I fear doing any drastic changes cause it might crash the server, lol
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6617|UK

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Any of the admins. mind turning ping kick off so I can stay idle while downloading stuff?♦
Ping kick is disabled already.
Hallvard
+262|6513|North Norway

liquidat0r wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

It's not, it's currently set to 334 ^^
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Can someone please put the US server on Vanilla?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6617|UK

Hallvard wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

It's not, it's currently set to 334 ^^
Oh, lol. I was looking at "Idle", rather than ping. My bad.

I removed it. Probs won't come in to effect until next map change.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard