argo4 wrote:

soccer !!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

No its not and I used to play soccer alot. I would say soccer is more athletic than baseball because you are constantly running
I played baseball for 3 years seriously (traveling team and all) and I agree with this statement. Baseball takes next to no athleticism. You ahve to be able to sprint well to run the bases, but outside of that...hand eye coordination and a throwing arm really.
Baseball is one of the most cerebral sports though.  There are many more decisions to be made.  Baseball is not as grueling athletically as sports such as football and soccer but there is still athleticism - running and throwing.  Especially for pitchers - throwing hard won't get you into the bigs, but throwing really hard with good mechanics will.
Same can be argued of almost any sport though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
more to the point United won 2 - 0
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

pers0nah wrote:

Who the fuck are Inter?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

The Sheriff wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Who the fuck are Inter?
Inter milan is an Italian football team.
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

The Sheriff wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Who the fuck are Inter?
inter milan

dont forget youve also got AC milan

I hope Arsenal beat roma esp now as its gone to penaltys

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2009-03-11 15:22:23)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Who the fuck are Inter?
some shit team

not as shit as lisbon though hahahah
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

FatherTed wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Who the fuck are Inter?
some shit team

not as shit as lisbon though hahahah
12-1 on agg

how can you fail that bad like sporting i guess.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Flecco wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I played baseball for 3 years seriously (traveling team and all) and I agree with this statement. Baseball takes next to no athleticism. You ahve to be able to sprint well to run the bases, but outside of that...hand eye coordination and a throwing arm really.
Baseball is one of the most cerebral sports though.  There are many more decisions to be made.  Baseball is not as grueling athletically as sports such as football and soccer but there is still athleticism - running and throwing.  Especially for pitchers - throwing hard won't get you into the bigs, but throwing really hard with good mechanics will.
Same can be argued of almost any sport though.
Not really.  Most sports the cerebral decision making is predominantly done by coaches off the field and well in advance.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
Bloody hell that was exciting
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

FFS I was Shitting BRIX

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z298/Dhanjal1/Arsenal.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
taht was so close.
Good job Arsenal.

Roma Roma Roma.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
baggs
+732|6202
Well didn't we steamroll Internazionale

Oi Jose! Jog on!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF

Kptk92 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

lolmanu
how about buy a keeper who isnt prone to losing his head
How about Stephen Hunt knees you in the head, I'de love to see your little face take that.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

argo4 wrote:

soccer !!!
sucker
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Special onme my arse, fergie fucked him overs a table blody josie
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

The Sheriff wrote:

Special onme my arse, fergie fucked him overs a table blody josie
Oh you...
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver

phishman420 wrote:

i dont see why this sport isnt big here. shit is soooo much better than baseball
QFT
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
We lost 2-0 away to Norwich City on Tues night who are in the bottom 3 while we are just about in the play-off's.  We are on the TV this Sunday against them carrot crunching cunts from just over the bridge.
baggs
+732|6202

1927 wrote:

We lost 2-0 away to Norwich City on Tues night who are in the bottom 3 while we are just about in the play-off's.  We are on the TV this Sunday against them carrot crunching cunts from just over the bridge.
Why can't you Welsh piss off and make your own national league, the Scots have their own, you might even succeed at sucking more than they do at least then you tossers can achieve at something!

Come on taffy lets have a ruck!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
Beeing an Inter fan that game was rough not much to say though United were better. A real shame Ibrahimovich didnt score his header or Adriano his Volley so close! Would have been a crazy game if any of them went in i tell ya.

baggs wrote:

1927 wrote:

Why can't you Welsh piss off and make your own national league, the Scots have their own, you might even succeed at sucking more than they do at least then you tossers can achieve at something!

Come on taffy lets have a ruck!
Not going to happen mate.

We took the fa cup in 1927, we almost took it in 2008.  Some of the best players to grace your English league have been Welsh.  We have our national league, I have seen Schevchenko (sp) play the winners of it in the champ's league (Barry Town, my town).  Its not even our national sport and yet we only have 2 teams in the 'proper' leagues and both of them are doing better than at least half of the English ones.  In fact Cardiff City stand to be the 26th best team in England and Wales today, Swansea about 28th, that aint bad you know.

Our National sport is that ghastly egg chasing game, eh and guess which little nation just beat you (the inventors of it)?

'Its coming home, Its coming home, Englands coming home', oh must be quater final stage of a major tourney then.  But hey at least you get there (Should think so with all the people you get to pick from).  Still at least your the best in Rugby, Cricket, Bowls, Tennis, Bike Riding, etc etc etc.

Talking of cricket, if it wasn't for a Welshman you wouldn't of won the ashes in 05, Simon Jones, he was missing 14 months later in Aus and England (and Wales) got wolloped.

Don't get me wrong I want to see England suck seed but I don't think you will unless we help you.  The most successful English league managers ain't English (Fergie, Paisley etc) and one of the most decorated English league players is Welsh, Giggs.
baggs
+732|6202

madmurre wrote:

Ibrahimovich
Suprisingly shit over both legs wasn't he.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden

baggs wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Ibrahimovich
Suprisingly shit over both legs wasn't he.
Imo he did a great first half yesterday playing alone up beeing doubled by Vidic and Rio he still managed to suck in nearly all balls. There is no support at all in Inter the gap between midfield and attackers are mile-wide! he didnt looked good in second though but did anyone in Inter? its a teamplay one man cant do that much against a team such as United you need all men to be on top.

Look at United the movement everyone wants ball you had Berbatov ( very invisible yesterday ) Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Carrick everyone played a part in the offense in Inter it seems they excpect way to much from Ibra and whoever else playes by his side.

baggs wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Ibrahimovich
Suprisingly shit over both legs
That is suprising.  When Im playing hockey and blood's pouring out my knee game gets stopped and I have to go off and get cleaned up and thats only blood.  Thats to protect everyone else from my aids mind but at least its Red running down my legs and not brown.  Dosen't the fly's it attracts cause a hazard?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard