Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
How should I fuckng ask her out if I walk and see her in the hallways with 3 other girls? srsly

call me a pussy but I dont know what to say but "hey"
Thanks for the replies though
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England
Ask her out on a "date" of your choice.
Ask her out to be your girlfriend then.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
I dont want her to be my gf.. yet
want o get to know her first!

Jamie:
I barely know anything about her person- we know eachothers names and we had a few eye contacts.. thats everything.. and we chatted a bit on the social network

So I should just go to her, randomly ask her if she wants to go out one time? ..
infront of her friends, randomly?
lets see if im not toomuch of a pussy
thxx for the advice
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Im a pussy..

today after school sh was sitting infront of a take away, I saw her, smiled and said hey and waved my hand wihout thinking one moment I was like damn I dont even know her why the fuck did I wave my hand sheesh Im gay but she said hey too, waved back and started to smile

Although I think I shoul have went there and talk to here I was pretty happy
hottest girl at school says hello and smiles

^ Yes I am a pussy
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Im a pussy..

today after school sh was sitting infront of a take away, I saw her, smiled and said hey and waved my hand wihout thinking one moment I was like damn I dont even know her why the fuck did I wave my hand sheesh Im gay but she said hey too, waved back and started to smile

^ Yes I am a pussy
Pretty cool she waved back. Didn't just laugh and think wtf is he waving at me for. If you want something to happen you are going to have to man up and ask her soon .
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Peter wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Im a pussy..

^ Yes I am a pussy
Pretty cool she waved back. Didn't just laugh and think wtf is he waving at me for. If you want something to happen you are going to have to man up and ask her soon .
I know what you mean but she seemed to be bored with her friends.. and her smile was more like real happy

fuck I love it when she smiles xD
Yeah the pussy is waiting for the right moment
aww so cute you guys are smilin and waving at each other

take that opportunity for a chat right there!
if you could pull her away from her friends to see if she wants to hang out this weekend - that would be AWSUM!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

aww so cute you guys are smilin and waving at each other

take that opportunity for a chat right there!
if you could pull her away from her friends to see if she wants to hang out this weekend - that would be AWSUM!
no, bring her friends with. nothin like a little bit of competition and jealousy if u can score two of them
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Update:
Succes!

went to her my friend was there talked with them for 20 mins damn shes so nice im so happy right now
almost got her number asked her if she had the same provider so i could call her for free but i didnt ask for her number! great start though
not friend zoned thxx to everyone in here! <3
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
You do realise if another guy asks her for a date she will say yes.  Doesn't matter how close you get, if you don't do it soon she will think you're not intrested/only want to be friends.

All this pussy footing around is stupid.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Update:
asked her if she had the same provider so i could call her for free but i didnt ask for her number!
wtf, lol

Next time you see her, bring up the fact that you "forgot" to ask for her number or something, just get it done

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-03-13 04:23:20)

chop chop! do it!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
post a pic you

chop chop

Last edited by m3thod (2009-03-13 07:48:52)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

Flecco wrote:

M8, I don't know how you can get in contact with him but you need to talk to the Woman Whisperer.

He's rumoured to live in outback NSW but beyond that I can't help. Seriously he'll solve any problems you'll ever have with women.
You called?

Ecilop Murof wrote:

no pics, not thinking about posting her face on the internets
Chubber alert!
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
God, I'm such a loser..

Got told last night that she's fucking around with some other guy and I didn't knew.. its not her bf, just a fuck friend.
Why do I always adore whores god I'm so stupid..

Thanks for the help though, you helped me alot!
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
(havent read the thread).. how old is this girl?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Ecilop Murof wrote:

God, I'm such a loser..

Got told last night that she's fucking around with some other guy and I didn't knew.. its not her bf, just a fuck friend.
Why do I always adore whores god I'm so stupid..

Thanks for the help though, you helped me alot!
Not seeing the issue here.

Were you actually after marriage or what?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Ok raaphi babes, now post pics!
phishman420
Banned
+821|5683
dude so shes fucking around with some guy...thats life. if they arent dating, dont let it deter you. what do you think shes just saving herself for you when you guys dont even know each other? think about it man

Gooners wrote:

Ok raaphi babes, now post pics!
post ur pic fagit

Last edited by phishman420 (2009-03-15 11:07:02)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

phishman420 wrote:

dude so shes fucking around with some guy...thats life. if they arent dating, dont let it deter you. what do you think shes just saving herself for you when you guys dont even know each other? think about it man
Precisely.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
I forgot the point that the other girl told me about her last fuck friends too.

She's 15.

It's not the fact that kills me that I am not the one to bang her, the fact that this weird guy bangs her all the time. I don't know what's better about him yeah pishman you're so right but I'm still disappointed.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5683
so shes obviously dtf. go spit some game and show her ur dance. shell get wet on the spot
Flecco
iPod is broken.

What's 'better' about him? Probably the only advantages he has on you are age, money and a car... (just guessing)
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Flecco wrote:

What's 'better' about him? Probably the only advantages he has on you are age, money and a car... (just guessing)
1 year older, not more money, no car
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

phishman420 wrote:

so shes obviously dtf. go spit some game and show her ur dance. shell get wet on the spot
Lol I wish it was as  easy as that ;p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard