FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6503|so randum
/other mods, and acting like a fucking wanker, do you wear BF2s tags?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6466|cuntshitlake

I never wear them anymore anyways. I usually put "wabbit" nowadays. Or something.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-03-05 09:17:21)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!
nope, I don't wear my team's tags when I play pub just incase I have to rage and act a tard
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6624|London, England
I've never really used any tags ever. There was this one time where ....I forgot the name of the dudes, this one server I used to always go on. GVI I think it was, they once asked if I could fill in for a Clan Game they had, so I used their tag, that was I think the only time I've ever played BF2 "competitively" - It was fun, but also annoying. I mean when you play on casual servers you get the odd dickhead using the cheap tactics that everyone knows in BF2, but in clan games, it's every single motherfucker doing it. We still won though, but it was annoying.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6456|The Twilight Zone
Never wear BF2s tags before

Last edited by .Sup (2009-03-05 10:57:19)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6384|the land of bourbon
our tags are shit now.  i've been banned from several servers, so i don't wear them anymore.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6456|The Twilight Zone

steelie34 wrote:

our tags are shit now.  i've been banned from several servers, so i don't wear them anymore.
Admins just don't like pub heroes. I get banned everytime I play on average of 1.3 per round. (statistically calculated)
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
baggs
+732|6207
I too have never worn bf2s tags, one thing tho, when i had a server up and i posted here about it. Lo and behold i had many a dickhead join the server, bf2s tags in tow and they acted like a total fuckbag.

figures
BVC
+325|6698
When I first started I added my clan tag into my username (id.Pubic instead of just Pubic).  Late last year I found out some of my paintball club's members play using a club tag (NZTGA) so I use that.  NZTGA id.Pubic
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6635|949

I use the tag [REAL+G] because I am a real G.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

only had my clan tag on, when I played that is.

Now why the fuck am I posting here, yet even looking at the bf2 forum
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5557|♥♥
i usually wear a sexual orientated tag such as "bawlz" or "cooter" lately I've been using "fagina" but thats only when I feel like being a retard and watching people flame me. if I play serious I use my clan tag =EP=
JoshP
Banned
+176|5692|Notts, UK

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

i usually wear a sexual orientated tag such as "bawlz" or "cooter" lately I've been using "fagina" but thats only when I feel like being a retard and watching people flame me. if I play serious I use my clan tag =EP=
but you is liek da funnies boi eva
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5637|Southern California

JoshP wrote:

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

but you is liek da funnies boi eva
Tbh he's a comedian.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6384|Oslo, Norway
I used to wear them, but after getting kickd/banned I chosen to wear something else.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6561|Hungary
I wear [BF2s] coz the clan where i was in became inactive like a year ago. So using a prefix is amazing. Sadly i hardly meet other BF2sers.
Snake and Cyrax were the ones who i played with more then once.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6151|San Antonio, Texas
Well, whenever I play with the [BF2s] tags, I tend to behave myself. I usually mess about in single player, or Sandbox mod online, where that kind of goofing about is allowed and fun at the right time.

Sandbox example: team wants to practice flying on the carrier in Clearing, they request you to be the "flinger" by selecting their Mig and chucking it through the sky for an accelerated take-off.

On the servers I play on, I don't get much hash for the [BF2s] tags I wear. I've taken them to vanilla, SF, EF, AF, Project Reality, Point of Existence 2, Allied Intent Xtended and Forgotten Hope 2 servers.

Granted, there are some servers who associate the [BF2s] tag as a bad bunch, but maybe they'll change their opinions someday. Or we can continue to coexist in BF2 with them, only on different servers entirely.
masterbakery
+4|6002|London
TBH i jst liek put me CB! tag on nd liek pubpwn lolz.
Longbow
+163|6650|Odessa, Ukraine
never weared bf2s tags, never acted like a dickhead...
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6741|Great Wall
tube! is my tag so people know what they can expect to die from
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6742|Comber, Northern Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

define "fucking wanker"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6503|so randum

david363 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

define "fucking wanker"
i.e. people going onto PR games with the sole intention of fucking up the game for other people

or

people glitching and all that on vanilla
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
david363
aha! if on pr u mean sniping people in training trying to construct firebases etc... then yes
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6411|Somersetshire

david363 wrote:

aha! if on pr u mean sniping people in training trying to construct firebases etc... then yes
or blowing ur jet on the runway lol
david363
nah nothing like that, i do talk shit though sometimes, like quoting the bible

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard