DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5571|FLORIDA
Your right guys, who gives a fuck about weed Lets find out when that damn patch is coming out. Been way too long since they said it was gonna be released! COME ON EA!!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

Is there an actual list somewhere of the updates/changes of patch 1.5? Or is that a mystery as well as the release date?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5571|FLORIDA
I tried looking but I couldn't find anything solid just guys talking about it on forums. I think EA just did an update saying they are aware of it taking longer than they thought and they are still working on it, didn't get a release date though. I hope its soon and I hope it won't be shit with even more bugs/glitches than now.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6532|Polish state of EU
DUDE... EA doesnt make this game, neither the 1.50 patch... wtf is wrong with you?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6464|The Twilight Zone

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DUDE... EA doesnt make this game, neither the 1.50 patch... wtf is wrong with you?
EA finances it and if the say screw the patch so people will want one more DICE will do
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

EA bought DICE, aka you are wrong.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.Sup
be nice

DeathUnlimited wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DU LA* server gogogo
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5878|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
On the front cover of BF2 it says EA games, and it says it on the back, it says dice on the back too but not the front thats why people probably assume its made by EA games. I think a lot of people dont know for sure because it doesnt really matter
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6569|Hungary
Today i decided that i want my money back from EA coz im fedup with the crashes and all shit!
I want 84 euro back! Thats the money i wasted on a game whats not working (Bf2,Sf,Ef,Af) so im serious!
JoshP
Banned
+176|5700|Notts, UK

venom6 wrote:

Today i decided that i want my money back from EA coz im fedup with the crashes and all shit!
I want 84 euro back! Thats the money i wasted on a game whats not working (Bf2,Sf,Ef,Af) so im serious!
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5943|CA

venom6 wrote:

I can tell just how serious you are by the use of the exclamation points.  Not serious enough to use the caps lock, just serious enough.  Give 'em hell.
.Sup
be nice

JoshP wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Share yours win7 whore
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5644|Southern California

JoshP wrote:

venom6 wrote:

QFT
JoshP
Banned
+176|5700|Notts, UK

.Sup wrote:

JoshP wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Share yours win7 whore
Well one day i was rollin in BF2, chillin out, flying some jets and actin all cool, then a couple of J10's, they were up to no good, starting makin trouble in mah BF2, they tried to shoot me down outta the sky, i got in one little dogfight, and then my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air

wat

Last edited by JoshP (2009-02-18 16:29:15)

Danorge
+7|6168|Denmark // 69! Az

JoshP wrote:

.Sup wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Share yours win7 whore
Well one day i was rollin in BF2, chillin out, flying some jets and actin all cool, then a couple of J10's, they were up to no good, starting makin trouble in mah BF2, they tried to shoot me down outta the sky, i got in one little dogfight, and then my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air

wat
ROLF !!
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.

DeathUnlimited wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

lmao, so you think they have just kicked dice from their studio and started doing the game by themselves? This patch is still made by the Dice people, although now they work for somebody not just for themselves...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6010|Aberdeen, Scotland
Dice is owned by EA, so your argument is meaningless...and news is generally released through EA websites, so you can excuse the confusion.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

lmao, so you think they have just kicked dice from their studio and started doing the game by themselves? This patch is still made by the Dice people, although now they work for somebody not just for themselves...
DICE people = EA people. So EA people are making this patch.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-02-19 14:43:59)

_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.

DeathUnlimited wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

EA people = American people  Amercian people = homo sapiens homo sapiens = advanced monkey. Battlefield 2 is made by advanced monkeys

BTW you think that Crysis is also made by EA?

Last edited by _Dominiko_PL (2009-02-20 00:44:12)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

EA people = American people  Amercian people = homo sapiens homo sapiens = advanced monkey. Battlefield 2 is made by advanced monkeys

Yeah because the Poles are much more advanced as a people and as a country than the Americans

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2009-02-20 00:57:08)

#rekt
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6569|Hungary
So you guys have no idea how serious i am with the new patch! I want DICE that they include all the missing content (found by our bf2s hoes who did a nice work tbh) and they also should fix the bugs, glitches and all problems. If they do so i dont want my money back!

Was i clear and serious enough?
I might write an e-mail to them. Im serious now!

lol
DUnlimited
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

No. EA does not own Crytek.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.

Mint Sauce wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Yeah because the Poles are much more advanced as a people and as a country than the Americans
poles are also homo sapines you know... ok nevermind lets get back to topic, which is dead because of Dice (not EA)
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

Tbh, if I were making this patch and got this amount of bitching I'd just stop and say make it yourselves. 1.5 isn't a right, you're not paying for it.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5565

M.O.A.B wrote:

Tbh, if I were making this patch and got this amount of bitching I'd just stop and say make it yourselves. 1.5 isn't a right, you're not paying for it.
then I believe you would be fired, if you had that kind of attitude.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard